Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espada Ranks Secret.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Espada Ranks Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

I won't take any credit for this idea, since its not mine. It was Shin's Idea, but im just posting it here, since he hasn't.

The idea is, that like the show, we keep Espada Ranks a Secret and let it be revealed through RP. Like only the Arrancar Tamers and the Espada know the ranks and no one else does. At the very least, it would make things more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:37 pm

No one should know the ranks of the espada anyway..infact, no one can unless the number is revealed. So why is this a suggestion? We didn't have a problem here about it yet, but logically no one can tell the power levels *not numbers* unless the espada are standing next to each other, but not numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:42 pm

No No... i mean that the rank shouldn't be mentioned below the name, like it is. That makes it possible for them to know the Number OOC, even if they don't IC. Im suggesting that it be kept a complete mystery, so that only the Espada and Arrancar Tamers know, IC and OOC.

Its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:40 am

But couldn't people just look at the Espada Ranking or Listing to see which is which is which or look at the Espada's app? It's just a simple matter of looking for it and besides they are bound to find out by word of mouth or C-box and PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 3:43 am

e-e;;;;
Well Hades, no one has really said yes to this idea, so the Listing is not updated for soemthing as such.
Also, if they are told not too by the head admins, no one will. e-e;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada Ranks Secret.   Espada Ranks Secret. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Ranks Secret.
Page 1 of 1