Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Privaron Espada

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:20 am

I have a stupid obvious question but when two Espada fight and the higher ranked one loses, do they switch ranks or does the higher one become a Privaron, I believe they just switch ranks but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:43 am

They are demoted to Privaron.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:17 am

To expand upon this question, if a Privaron defeats or kills an Espada, are they allowed to take that Rank, or are they forever doomed to shame? I think the latter would be a little extreme, due to the existence of such a thing as improvement.

Juuuust wonderin'.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:02 am

Hmm..well how about this: Normal arrancar have to start from the bottom of the chain by defeating the ninth and work their way up. Privaron can challenge any espada that isn't in the top four since they can destroy Las Noches by releasing. I think that's pretty fair since Privaron Espada are the strongest arrancar, outclassed by the current espada.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:04 am

Sounds about right to me. People always seem to look at Privaron like "Lolol you lost ur s3at in the Espada that means your week."
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:50 pm

From what I gathered, Privaron are/were weak. I don't know how it exactly worked, but the first set of espada, lost to the second set, thus they became Privaron.

Now, if I recall the Privaron Dante guy, lost to Chad, who lost against a fifth seat Nnirotra. Should an espada loose there seat, do they become weaker?

No, I think they become Nelish, kinda like "I fought you, decided not to kill you, but in your weak ass state, your body reverted to that of a child, go be childish in the forest of the woods or something"

Honestly I don't think simply "I lost, but retained all my power" excuse is liable. But hear my out,

I say it isn't liable for the same reason having 15 Ex captains loose, or 3 CC's, or sudden magically Primera people. We might have a rule in the future, but I have seen the same people complain about "too many rogue elites" or "Why is there people running around all ex captainy" Yet when Espada loose, they become "wanderers" and that's alright. Now I know someone will say "I won't let that happen, I'll kill them, or stop them, or stop it from happening" But I've yet to see someone follow through on that. So I say perhaps "something" should happen to keep from us having
"I'm Tercera Privaron, and I'm segunda, I'm the old Quartra, or w/e Privaron" And that be alright because Privaron is a "organization" that houses elite drop outs.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

Agreed with Galihan completely.

Having them revert back to a child form is a good idea actually and could actually create quite amusing circumstances.

On the note of power, if the child like form rule is taken into account, you could say something that it is on a timed scale. Say 10 posts or so that they can fight at full power before reverting.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

...XP Itty bitty Espada? That adds a bit more caution to just continual rank fighting.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:10 pm

Eh, couldn't they just have alternate drawbacks? Out of all the Privaron, only Nel actually went child, and at this point I can't recall why. The other three that were fought didn't go from fun-sized to king-sized at random if I'm remembering correctly. Albeit the female that fought Uryu had her own drawbacks of not being able to go back to old forms or something once she lost them...

But maybe I'm just being a downer and everyone wants fun-sized Privaron or something ^^;;
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:12 pm

>_> Her mask got cracked and smashed, that is why she reverted to child form.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:00 am

Maybe the penalty for losing our rank is your masked gets cracked, at least in this new universe?
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:43 am

That'd be more than a little ridiculous, forcing an ex-Espada to run around completely useless for an occasional ten posts of power? Are we going to make ex-Captain's midgets, too?
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:56 am

...Yes? Or just turn Ex-captains into cats or something.

Really, it's somewhat odd. The concept of ex-captains and ex-elite for any race. Did we ever see a boatload of ex-elites other than the Privaron, and they weren't even in high numbers, running about? No, we did not. And even then the Privaron followed Aizen and to a point the reigning Espada. So why do we always have ex-elites running amok on sites? If you have a rank, you should be forced to follow the rules of your race not run off once you've claimed the power for your own devices.

I mean really, if you want Captain strength, then deal with the duties and restrictions that come with being a Captain of SS, etc.

- But that's kinda off topic.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 7:04 am

I think the reason so many ex-elites end up running about is because someone disappears for a long time, or never returns, and they're shoved into the "rogue" category or other, or "rogue elite" one. Then if they come back they're considered rogue, and then run about as one until they're killed or...disappear for good or something.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 7:27 am

But if you disappear, as in without an absence topic or whatnot, why are you rewarded with keeping your rank? Yeah, you lose the title, but if you're just called rogue then you stay at the same power level. If you disappear, you should be demoted.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:43 pm

I was at a site once, and mind you this was a while ago, so I don't know if it is still operating, and they had a rule.

"No Rogue's or "Aizen/Gin/Tosen" like char's until ALL elite ranks are filled." Meaning that until SS had 13 captains, Espada had ten, Vizard's had seven, quincy had 5, ASH had 8, and bounto had 6. No one could go rogue, or do roguish things. I honestly liked that, there of course were a few people whining like, "Your telling me how my char should act". And things like that, but they came back with the simple "YOU create YOUR char, and YOU create HOW he should ACT, so DO NOT make him a betrayer UNTIL ALL RANKS ARE FILLED" And that usually stopped people from going over board with the

"Your rules stated how my char can or can't act, that's bullshit"

Its only bullshit to people who make traitors and stuff, its like making a rule that disallows god modding, its bullshit to people who make god modding chars.

Note: I always see people whine about "losing power" as its "impossible". Whats impossible in my mind, is the idea that you can do bad things, still keep your rank, powers and level under the banner of "You can't lose bankai" ERMM Yes you can. If you do something that's so against your nature, your zanpakuto will refuse to release. I've stopped caring as to whats "Right" and whats "fair". If you go away for more than two weeks, leave of absence be damned. I think you should be prepared to have no elite rank when you return. If you want the same char, fine, but he isn't no captain no more, call it magical bs, call it whatever you want. I see no problem ripping bankai from your fingers, or a tech. In reality, I think IC punishment is much more effective than OOC punishment, warnings are ineffective, kicking from chats are ineffective, banning from chats are ineffective.

Kinda like Xbox online stuff. If your an ass and douche, and saying things, doing things, and just being a moron by fucking up plots "JUST CAUSE I CAN" I say, we take the Xbox route and remove shit from your account.

"Oh you fucked over plot and have the most amazing gun in the game... YANK earn it back"
"OH your a douche bag, and have this great armor, YANK earn it back"

Thus it forces people to do pay attention to OOC behavior.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:13 pm

Well, it also brings up the interesting thing of, at least with Captain's, the Vice-Captain taking over. We've seen it canon wise, and I think for planned absences, or even short term ones that seems an interesting concept.

But yeah, I agree with you Flicker-san. Too many people are enamored with this rogue/evil/wayward whatever concept. If you want an evil character, then that's what you make when you make your character. Don't be cheap about it later on.
Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:29 pm

A thought, if I may.
Aren't Espada Battles, to the death? So how would the looser even get to be a Privaron if they are Dead.
The entire concept was based on the fact that the 2nd Set was stronger than the First set of Espada and so, the 1st Set were Called Privaron.
I don't think we should even have that group, as one where people can be added after their approval. It would be more like, If you're approved as a Privaron then you get to be one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Privaron Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privaron Espada   Privaron Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privaron Espada
Page 1 of 1