Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espada Rankings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 12:12 am

Primera Espada: Alejandro

Senguda Espada: Methias

Tercera Espada:

Cuarta Espada: Merrow Miuzerra

Quinta Espada:

Sexta Espada:

Septima Espada: Xane

Octava Espada: Vlad the Impaler Prince

Novena Espada:

Cero/Decima Espada: Shishigami Jubei

Fraccion: (Each Espada are allowed as many fraccion as pleased)

Fraccion to the Primera Espada:

Fraccion to the Senguda Espada:

Fraccion to the Tecera Espada:

Fraccion to the Cuarta Esapda:

Fraccion to the Quinta Espada:

Fraccion to the Sexta Espada:

Fraccion to the Septima Espada:

Fraccion to the Octava Espada:

Fraccion to the Novena Espada:

Fraccion to the Cero/Decima Espada:

Note: When an Espada dies, this does not mean that the spot of the deceased is automatically given to the next in line. It makes no sense for a sudden rank up in power, especially if the one to advance is many ranks below. Of course, it is an entirely different story if the death was induced by the one below in ranking.

Last edited by Shishigami Jubei on Sun 01 Nov 2009, 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 4:40 am

I would like to claim the Primera Espada position...
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 4:49 am

Did and done.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

New Rule: based off of your RP sample, I will be placing you in your ranks instead of you picking it out.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:45 pm

Okay, we tried this once, and it kinda worked.

No positions are known, so you can pm us our status, and post nothing here, as ranks will be unknown to anyone save the espada, and those who manage to see it and LIVE.

Regardless, Al you will invisible too, the only known one will be the Decima... cause thats what I'm talking bout bitch
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:37 pm

Actually..I'll decide what to do with the rank since i'm the leader. Thank you for smoking.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:57 pm

Actually, he means that you're not allowed to reveal the Rank of an Espada to another member. You can still choose the Ranks, but the other members will not know, unless revealed in RP.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm

I know what he meant, but I still stand by what I mean..regardless.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

Then its settled. So Imma proceed to remove your rank, betch.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

>_> Ale has express rights over his race, which, by the way, I gave him. What he says goes.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:51 am

Lololololol@Rhyme.

Thank you Fibi.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 4:19 am

I'm applying for... a rank that you will give me... so... ya.. Trecera is a good position... but nothing higher than that if you can... as I'm not much of a "strong" person in these situations
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 4:23 am

"Not much of a "strong" person"? Dunno what you mean by that but..I'll just put you at Quinta Espada for the time being.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 6:57 am

o_0

*fails to understand the Humor*

I think my sense of Humor really did just die. Well... anywhoooo >_>
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:21 am

Slap me up with a Rank, iffin' ya feel like it.

Also, I had an idear concernin' the whole "Cero/Decima" thing. I was a'thinkin' that when you challenge for an Espada ranking, you challenge 9, not 10. For one, that's askin' some poor unranked foo' to knock out the strongest Espada, and two it wouldn't make sense that as you Rank up, you get weaker.

So my point is Cero/Decima should kinda be a stand-alone Rank within the Espada, and to challenge for it you need 1. Leader's permission 2. To be Sexta or higher 3. Some other stipulation if felt necessary.

Snoogens.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:09 pm

>_> I pull a cheap trick now and reserve the spot of Decima/Cero Espada for myself, because I'm just that evil. Yeah. Chew on them apples.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:19 pm

Heyo gimme a rank.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:46 am

Request for rank: Initiated.

Politely requesting whatever rank open that may be befitting in the eyes of the race leader.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 3:45 am

*Point at himself* - you know what I want...
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 12:16 am

Could I get a Rank?
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 12:16 am

Your app isn't approved..
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:09 am

It now is...
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:46 am

Hmm..based from your RP sample, you don't seem to be Espada material as of now. So in the meantime, I will be placing you as a Numeros unless someone claims you as a fraccion.
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 4:35 am

I would like a rank please and thank you =)
Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:05 pm

You don't even have a resurreccion. Come back when you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Espada Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next