Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espada Rankings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Espada Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:22 pm

I had thought that I would need to apply here first before I could. I will do that now though. As for the ice. I'd be willing to alter it to what you..."suggested", shall we call it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:26 pm

Well..I meant to put it in the form of a question, as in, when you make it from nothingness, do you use more reiatsu? I just wanted to make sure you wasn't godmodding with it, which I'm sure wasn't your intention to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:36 pm

Oh okay. Yeah I didn't mean to make it sound like that. He would use his reiatsu to do so which, as you said, would be more costly then just freezing the water in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:40 pm

Ah ok. Now since that's cleared up, just make your res then I'll see if I can give you an appropriate rank within the espada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:49 pm

Okay. So now that we got the Resurrecion out the way, may I have a rank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada Rankings   Espada Rankings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Rankings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2