Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 1:55 am

Seated OfficersCaptain LieutenantThird SeatedFourth SeatedFifth SeatedSixth SeatedSeventh SeatedEighth Seated
1st Division Hezro Hittori.Kuchiki Mai. -- -- -- -- --
2nd Division Eiki Tategami -- -- -- -- --
3rd Division Shuei Setsuna.-- -- -- -- -- -- --
4th Division -- -- -- -- -- -- --
5th Division -- -- -- -- -- --
6th DivisionKarta Ashere.-- -- -- -- -- --
7th Division -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
8th Division -- -- -- -- --
9th DivisionHanpa Reikon.---- -- -- -- -- --
10th Division Suigetsu Cross.
11th Division Kaguya Kazumi. ---- -- --
12th Division -- -- -- -- -- --
13th Division -- -- -- -- -- --
Kidou Corps Izumi Kouka.-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Last edited by Galihan on Tue 03 Nov 2009, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:11 am

Forgetting someone aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:04 am

Not really, he just didn't add anyone to the table. Anywho, I've added all of the people who are currently Captains to the table, for the record.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 5:18 am

May I request the rank of Lieutenant for the Thirteenth Division? I would like to RP the scenario, but I think asking here first would be prudent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 6:41 pm

I was granted 9th Division Captaincy o.O
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:59 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:45 pm

WOO~

I'm 3rd Division Captain! D<

RAWR!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:40 pm

Kuchiki Mai wrote:
May I request the rank of Lieutenant for the Thirteenth Division? I would like to RP the scenario, but I think asking here first would be prudent.

I don't know if its my decision but I think its fine with me, seeing as how I'm the 13th division captain and all.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 4:12 pm

Actually, it is your decision, Hezro. Added you both, Setsuna, Kuchiki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 4:20 pm

Elite Four Shishi wrote:
Actually, it is your decision, Hezro. Added you both, Setsuna, Kuchiki.

Thanks! Much appreciated Fibi. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:35 am

Heller I'd Like to request being the 10th Captain please. Its the only place I feel comfy drinking Sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 9:45 am

Kido Corps Captain Please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:22 am

are the results for CC back yet?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 12:29 am

They are, actually, and ended in a vote compiled in your favor. Congratulations, Hezro, you are now the Captain Commander!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

Thank you, could you please Pm me any specific actions I must take as Captain Commander on the site, i know they change from site to site and it is the reason for my asking.Also, Please promote miss Mai to my lieutenant as well.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:20 pm

Well, I do not know of any specific actions you should take. But, I no not think they are any, just what you think you should do as the Captain Commander. Just do what needs to be done, and do not be afraid to private message and boot your Captains' asses in to gear if need be. You are the one who chooses who are Captains now, so you can decide to keep or boot those currently up there. Also, those who are waiting for the go-ahead to be Captains, well, you have to tell them yes or no. Alright. I will move her to your lieutenant, although I am not sure if she is active anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:53 am

ok, my question was focused on moderation, not actions I must take.now to get to work....
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:10 am

I had forgotten to do so before, but you are now the moderator of the Captains group, Hezro. Meaning you can add/remove people as you like. Also, when you want someone added to the list above, you need just ask me and I will edit them in. Good luck... running the most difficult race I have ever seen in Bleach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:42 pm

Hezro can u please make me Kido Corps Captain please!!!!

P.S. Hi Exodus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating   Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotei 13 Ranks/Seating
Page 1 of 1