Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alejandro vs Hinin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 10:54 pm

Just as he finished his battle with a shinigami named Kazumi weeks ago, he returns to Karakura town in new clothes and a healed body. He brings about his zanpaktou infront of him and charged a cero infront of the tip. He swung in a wide arc infront of his body and the cero was launched in the same manner, sweeping up a large chunk of the east side of Karakura town. It leveled several city blocks as the cero ceased to be fired. He was hoping his attack would provoke more shinigami or anyone else to come out to face him. He wantedd to weed out the pests as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 11:16 pm

Hinin would casually push a block of concrete off of his back, sighing at his now ruined shirt. He began dusting himself off, trying to get the dirt off of his shirt and pants. His coat was on his shoulders and dirt and broken concrete was dusted over the back. He now cracked his neck to the side and looked around, hoping to find the person responsible to his now ruined shirt and pants. His tie hung uselessly around his neck like he just had a bad day at work. His eyes were half open because at the time, he was sleeping just now. He stroked his eyes as he spotted the arrancar standing a little ways away. He now parted his lips and yelled over in a lazy voice Hey, you...What the hell man? Was that really necessary? He waited for a response as he held his zanpaktou tight in his grip at the center of the sheath. The wind blew and dusted his back off.
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 11:24 pm

Alejandro laughed at the one who spoke to him. He couldn't help but to do so. He crouched a bit, giving about three yards of distance between the two before condensing reiatsua round his zanpaktou. He swung his blade towards the shinigami, unleashing a bala from his zanpaktou that was wing shaped much like his weapon. The bala was fast, but enough space was given was avoid it. Afterward, he vanished from sight using a sonido.
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 11:44 pm

Hinin sighed and steped out of the way of the bala with ease and sighed more the man dissapeared. I just wanted to have a pleasent convorsation He now prepared himself for an attack into his defensive stance, his zanpaktou moved out into a guard already unsheathed. He had learned to always be on the defensive when in a fight. He had learned this in the soul society in his days of luitenent. His old teacher tought this. Just before he left. Hinin cringed at the memory of this but returned into his strong defense that had only strengthened through the years. The sheathed touched the ground as he had his zanpaktou flipped into a reverse held up like a dagger but clearly wasn't a dagger.
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 11:55 pm

"I love going all out"

He thought to himself as he appeared about ten meters above his opponent and went about a few yards higher. He condensed his blade with more reiatsu and slashed at his foe from above, a rain of wing shaped bala fell from the sky and towards Hinin. Since they were launched downward, their velocity increased, thus, would reach their target faster thanks to good ol' gravity. These bala were whitish colored, covering a diameter of seven meters around Hinin to make it hard to avoid. Each bala were at least four feet away from each other, so movement would be even harder execute to maneuver around the said bala. He performed this attack nonstop, seeing what his opponent would do..
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:22 am

He would sigh again, knowing he would have to actually put forth effort. He jumped down, grabbing a large peice of concrete and shifted it over his head. It wouldn't really protect him all that well but it was his only chance to do anything in this fight. He moved so fast it didn't seem possible to on lookers of the fight if they could actually see the fight. He would be protected to an extent from the bala but unfortunately the concrete exploded, further ruining his coat. He growled alittle under his breath as he now shoved himself under a pile of rubble that was extremely near by, like right beside his feet. He was breathing heavy on the stone as it was a tight fit. Very quickly the blocks of concrete were gone and he was in the open once more then sighed. He saw the four feet of seperation and saw his chance. In a fast shunpo, he jumped narrowly through the distance and was out of range of the attack now and also would be behind his attacker a good ten feet now in the air but hovering lightly.

OOC( by hovering I mean the thing they do on bleach when they walk and run around in the air.)
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:39 am

Alejandro had ceased his attack for a split second, now facing his opponent as he released a barrage of bala while slowly closing his distance. The same range of attack was still apparent, even at this range. The bala were becoming more concentrated as Alejandro neared his opponent. These bala didn't lack in power as for when they were fired in the first wave of attacks. He continued to wave his sword in blinding speed while nearing Hinin, his eyes locked on the male.
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:48 am

Hinin now sighed once more. He shunpo'd to the right just out of the range of the attacks then yelled Prevail Kelfoon! as his zanpaktou shifted into it's shikai state. He now had a portion of his shadow's arm raised off of the ground and shifting in and out of shapes. Finnally, it shifted into a dagger and shot at this attacker. Hinin now began to chant the incantation of Hōrin. A kidou Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" . After the incantartion was done, Hinin sent the orange cord out towards the man in an attempt to capture him and be able to talk for a minute. Hinin now yelled out to the man Who are you? and why the hell are you attacking?
Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 3:34 am

(next time, say the name, type of spell, and number)

Alejandro launched his barrage of bala at the cord that was produced from the kido spell, destroying it as he also launched a final bala at the shadow dagger that was launched at him from the ground. There was smoke after the bala and the bright kido cord made contact. As the smoke clears, Alejandro wasn't in the same spot. He appeared behind Hinin, about sex inches away as he performed a diagonal slash from the bottom right to the top left, facing Hinin's back with his zanpaktou. The slash had an intent to kill.

"You're not an arrancar, so you I'm assuming you won't be following my lead..you have to die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alejandro vs Hinin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro vs Hinin   Alejandro vs Hinin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alejandro vs Hinin
Page 1 of 1