Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alejandro's Cero

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alejandro's Cero Empty
PostSubject: Alejandro's Cero   Alejandro's Cero I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:52 am

Cero Name: Cero Renacimiento (Rebirth/Reborn Zero)

Cero Description: This cero is the strongest cero that even surpasses his Gran Rey Cero, even his own Cero Oscuras. The Cero is created from Alejandro's zanpaktou, utililzing the reiatsu and his hollow powers sealed into it, resulting with a cero at peak strength. It can discharged in various ways, but most frequently in a wide arc slash. Depending on the way it's discharged, its size varies and it seems to travel at a speed that surpasses bala. The resulting blast on impact produces an explosion of a star shape. The cloud made from the said explosion shifts into a bird flying towards the sky.

Cool-down:7
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Alejandro's Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro's Cero   Alejandro's Cero I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:57 am

Hmm...The only problem I have with this is your wording, which should be "Alejandro's strongest Cero," not "the strongest Cero." I only have a problem with that because it seems that "your" Cero is the strongest of any Cero. Re-word that, and I will approve this.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Alejandro's Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro's Cero   Alejandro's Cero I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 6:00 am

Well if you read it, I said it's the strongest cero that he has that surpasses HIS gran rey cero and HIS Cero Oscuras, not all the cero in the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Alejandro's Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro's Cero   Alejandro's Cero I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 6:04 am

I am just picky, but since that is all cleared up, I deem this as approved. Go write your training, post it, get that approved, then have fun blasting the village people.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Alejandro's Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alejandro's Cero   Alejandro's Cero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alejandro's Cero
Page 1 of 1