Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Captains Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Captains Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:51 am

(But you are referring to Zeran what do I interrupt or something?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 2:21 am

(anything, lets just try to keep this place alive shall we?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:15 am

Screw name and ranks right now!!!! Flow shouted We can deal with formalities later, right now we should focus on the battle ahead. Flow was sort of nervous due to he had interrupted but he really wanted to get this battle underway.

Captain Commander, you should get yourself ready for batle I don;t know if you keep much longer with those injuries Flow said with a little added superiorty due to a Vaizard being able to injure him so without even his Bankai, but this was not the time for snide comments.

Flow quickly bagan working strategy in his head deducig whether or not they had enough manapower to pull the various operations he was planning, There seems to be 3 great powers with one that towers them all, as well as several weaker arrancar maybe at seated officer level. The Captain Commander can take the huge power while me and Zeran take the other two, and I guess Mr.Letony can take on the arrancar as punishment. We wle have to disregard Hyroku for now maybe he has enough zanity not to attack us or maybe he will attack us delibrately unfer some repressed anger or something. Then something else poppe into his head. Captain Commander is ther anyone else with you in this area?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:04 am

(this is shitty, really sorry, schools got my brain fried)

Hezro turned his head to the left and right to make sure all the captains were present at the meeting were now here. He counted at least two souls in visual distance. Hezro then squinted at the pain on his body yet again. He was right about him having to go heal, a full on cero wasn't something just anyone can survive, yet alone recover from quickly. He opened a senkimon behind him and then turned back towards the Vaizards.

"Yes I need to go heal quickly so i can recover soon enough to fight the strongest arrancar. I currently have two Captains stationed around this area and I believe another is either to far off to feel or has yet to arrive. I also have another Captain stationed in Seireitei that I will order to help fight as well. I would stay and fight but for now I need to heal. Division 4 is very good at their jobs and are stationed all over Soul Society for such an event. I should be healed within a day. (ooc: lets say 3 actual days, sound fair?) By then I should have pin pointed the hollows whereabouts and we will be ready to attack head on. I wouldn't suggest attacking them while I am away but that is entirely up to you and your leader. Now I must hurry and heal. Hezro said to them both and turned towards the senkimon gate. He walked rather slowly, as he was in a lot of pain now.

----Temporary Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:45 am

((Just got back on....kinda brain fried...))

Zeran exhaled raggedly, thankful that it had passed. It had been much less of a problem to stop the fight, especially with the CC being so determined. However, the real problem now was surviving until the CC returned so they could strike full force on the Espada, if they decided to attack.

Recalling the last words the CC had spoken before his leave, Zeran grinned knowing the Commander's misunderstanding. Though his reiatsui was greater than both Flow and Letony, he was in no way the leader of this little group. No need to let him know that though.

His grin vanishing, Zeran turned to Letony, a sharp glare in his eyes. "May I ask what you were going to do, Genbu?" Using his rank as a psychological attack on Letony's ego, reminding him that he was the lowest ranking here, Zeran used the words in a harsh tone, as if lecturing a child. That 'ought to get him... he thought with a mental grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captains Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2