Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Captains Arrival

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Captains Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:44 am

(made it separate so we are all not posting in the same topic)

Hezro slowly walked out of the senkaimon gate and just looked around, looking for any visible reaitsu. He could see souls of those with little to nothing bending over backwards until they vanished in Hezros 'vision'. He could only assume the place was in ruins. He created steps of reaitsu for him to walk on in the air, giving himself the appearance of levitation, something all of the higher class shinigami would do to see the entire battlefield. He saw many high level creatures away in the distance, but only two Espada level. The other was a mixture of both hollow and shinigami. Hezros immediate guess was a Vaizard. Apparently they were on their side in this fight, which was a relief on Hezros part. He merely stood guard where he was, not wanting to venture into the battlefield in front of him. This was due to two reasons; He wanted to be able to contact Cross of things turned for the worst and an Espada was missing. With the second thought rushing through his mind he took hold of his Zanpaktou at his side just in case he was taken by surprise, He had also was ready to speak the words 'bankai' upon making any kind of contact with the creatures known as the Espada. His mind blanked ready for the new information to come to him as battle data. his years of training forced him into a state of sheer dedication to focus and he exercised that now. Standing completely still, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:07 am

[this is getting ridiculous....]

It had been a good while since the fighting afar had stopped.Hezro was wondering when the fighting would start up with his fellow captains. Two of them hard entered karakura town and were stationed withing visual range of Hezro.The difficult part was the Espada hard made their way to the other end of the town. It seemed fate would have them make their way toward each other, straight in the middle of town. Hezro hadn't ever seen the world of the living. This was his first trip and expected a lot more than what he saw, thanks to the arrancar. Te world was a darker place then it was before they had found that special spell to sea the shinigami inside their own world. He could see it in the reaitsu of the souls around them, becoming a hollow was a 90% success rate here. He wondered why the espada all of the sudden started to focus on this town. He knew karakura town was special in past events but that was then, this is now. He didn't know the arrancars motives and it sent a chill down his spine. He needed to know, or atleast, a hint to the puzzle. He then relaxed a bit, still waiting for them to start making their way over to his captains locations. He hoped they were strong enough to survive this attack. He also thought about being able to kill the espada before they disappear again. Hezro didn't know when that would be but he knew if they managed to kill just one espada it would greatly impact them. He hoped that would happen today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 7:05 am

(Yeah..you gotta come to us if you hope to accomplish anything, lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

Letony appears in a shunpo holding his Katana tightly by its crimson red clothed-hilt, ready to strike at the captain at any moment as he stepped from the Senkaimon.

'I'm here to collect that bounty.'

Standing against a surface of reishi so the man did, jovially looking over at the captain wondering what he thought of him. He would probably assume that Raiga was a rogue shinigami but what lied underneath was far more sinister, evil. Perhaps the man would assume that he was in the group of the vizard, judging by the way Raiga looked with his fitted blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and black T-shirt. Raiga did not consider himself part of those groups however; he does consider himself as a Hybrid of sorts. Either way it didn't matter what he was, it only mattered that he was here right now to fight and to collect a bounty placed upon Hezro by the arrancar. Although not to fond of the arrancar race, the bounty's reward was something he could not ignore, thusly he came to this place of all places, outside of his usual abode, only to find that it had been ravaged by some espada. Naturally there was some resentment against the destroying of the town and its inhabitants, but that would be settled at a later date, after he reaps his rewards.

On his back there was a black book bag containing an assortment of materials for after Hezro’s death. Peanut Butter, Jelly, and a tutu to cross-dress the man with, were the materials he would need, but finding a vat of chocolate would prove to be difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:51 am

Hezro watched the mans unique reiatsu enter his 'field of vision'. He assumed the man was a vaziards of course. Who else would have two different forms of their reiatsu? Hezro could plainly tell because he SAW reiatsu rather than felt it. As the mans words crossed his lips Hezro smiled. He didn't know that the Arrancar had goon so far as to issue a bounty on his head. This almost made Hezro think littler of the espada. Did they honestly need to hire someone to kill me? He thought to himself. Hezro let out a small chuckle to the thought. But this was no laughing matter and Hezro wasn't going to treat it as such.Hezro unsheathed his zanpaktou and tilted it on its side.

Bankai was all he had to say. All at once 100 silver spear-like weapons known as bills aligned behind Hezro as his reiatsu sky rocketed. Hezro raised his hands in the air with his middle finger and index finger pointed behind him. 50 of the spears shifted from their resting place and backed up as he moved his hands. The group of 50 were in two groups of 25, one for each of Hezro's hands which was the most groups he could use.In a half circular motion, Hezro brought his hands back down to his side with his fingers still pointing towards Mr. Letony. the groups of bills followed command and shoot past Hezro Very close to him as the other 50 didn't move from their position. Hezro reached his right hand up to catch one of the last bills to pass and then focused on the group again. He aimed both groups at the Vaizard in an attempt to kill him instantly. The groups were massive due to the amount that had been sent towards him.each funneling in towards him, growing bigger and bigger as they closed in on their target.Hezro them broke concentration with the groups once he knew that the man either had to dodge them by moving forward instead of side to side. Hezro quickly brought up one hand and pointed it at the man.

bakudo 63 He said quickly. The thick reiatsu chain shot from Hezros hand towards Mr. Letony.

--------------
kido used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 9:46 am

‘Gamble, Neikan Saikoro’

A light cream reiatsu bursts outward in all directions circular of Letony’s position, as he himself is outlined in a cream aura. Opening his left hand two light red, crystal clear dice donned from the release of his zanpakuto. As they donned Raiga clasped on to them leaving only a small pocket of space between his hands and the dice and began to rattle them in his hands. Smiling he couldn’t wait to see what the result would be, while in the meantime there were two large throngs of polearm type weapons known more specifically as Bills approaching on his direction, along with a kido, whom Letony once being a Grand Kido chief was familiar with.

As all the weapons and the kido approached upon his position, he tosses his dice into the air, allowing them to float against a surface of reishi until they landed on an undisclosed number. One of the dice land on a 5 while the other a 6, and as quickly as he had tossed the dice a box transparent at first materialized around his immediate perimeter, taking up a space of 10ft in all dimensions. Just before the box solidified the dice ascended into Raiga’s hands and he pocketed them. The Bills pierce the exterior of the box, only penetrating up to their blade length, while Raiga remained at the center of the box, shielded from harm. And the box would too, stop the ascent of the chains upon Letony’s position, the chains ramming into the box, only to be halted in mid-air.

‘That was a close one... ‘

Pressing his index finger lightly against the bottom of the box, making sure not to pierce himself on one of the Bills’ blades, Raiga whispers, ‘Hadō #4. Byakurai.’ Extending from the length of his finder, point blank to the box, the compressed pale blue lightning pierces it with ease, creating a hole in it with just enough size for Letony to slip his slender body through. The lightning also disintegrated three of the Bill’s which had pierced the boxes underbelly. Jumping downward through the hole he created, he falls toward the ground several feet as to avoid the coming explosion.

‘HaHaaaAhhhh.’

Jovially so the man fell, and with the snap of his fingers the box implodes inward upon itself, sending shrapnel of itself and the Bills which were locked in it in all directions, even Hezro’s.

Raiga was somewhat caught off guard by Hezro so promptly going bankai, he decided that he himself would need to augment his power to compete against the Captain Commanders. Swiping his left hand across his face, a mask dons. Its pallid exterior rivaled that of a ram in shape and would be used similarly to how a ram would use there’s. Just after donning it he disappears in a shunpo appearing in front of Hezro his blade in a vertical slash to the center of the man’s head.

‘I’m sorry I can’t match you with a bankai of my own… but you should be honored to see my mask.’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:01 am

(doubt a simple kido could break one of my bills in bankai but I will ignore it)

The bills that had explode started to gather again, stopping form their explosive positions and realigned themselves as the man shunpoed his way. Idiot Hezro thought to himself. Hezro brought the one bill up in his hands to block the blade coming down on him, as the mans blade hit the silver staff portion of the bill. Hezro shifted the weight of the bill over to the bladed end and rotated the shaft as to the sharpened end was now over the mans blade. As Hezro forced the mans sword downward, his own bill moved up the edge of his blade to his body due to the curvature of the bill.Then with great pressure, Hezro pushed off the mans blade and slashed at the mans torso, extending his arms in the process.
This was a general technique for a pole-arm weapon and its most prized ability. It was a general rule that a swordsman never fought a cavalier for this reason. Any skilled pole-arm man can easily guide the direction of a swordsman's sword regardless of the skill level of the opponent.Now the mans blade was already well out of striking range, with his hands extended downward having the tip of his blade a few feet from Hezros feet and Hezros bill was now within inchs of the mans body.
Hezro didn't stop here however. He summoned the group of 50 that had been in two groups now into one. Since his hands were now focused on the close combat his mind dealt with the long range. He ordered the bills to shoot towards his opponent, regardless of how close he was to Hezro. He didn't want the man to shunpo out of the way. If the man did dodge Hezro would simply command the bills aimed for him outta the way, providing good defense for side attacks. A back attack was impossible, Hezro would just send the other 50 bills behind him to attack the mans back if he dared attacked his own. This man was screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:06 am

It appeared that the Captain Commander had some tricks up his sleeve after all, the man Raiga frowning as the blood slowly dripped from a rather shallow torso wound, but still enough to cause some pain, which was mostly ignored due to his mask being donned. It was a good thing the T-shirt he wore this day wasn’t of a different color, the black masked the color of the blood, but the sticky moisture was still profound. The blade was still within Raiga’s torso, shallowly, half way from exiting the other side of his body. As it went, using his free hand he takes hold of the wooden part of the Bill directing it from his torso to his side by first using leverage to pull it from his wound, then by pure force and mask augmentation he cuffs the blade, along with part of its wooden length under his free arm’s shoulder. He pulls as to remove any of the remaining distance him and the Captain Commander had.

'Good-bye Captain Commander…’

Leaning the forehead of his mask down to where his head was almost touching the Captain Commander’s, a pallid white ball of reishi forms in a sphere over the forehead man’s mask.

‘Any last words?’

A profound, familiar pulse of a beam erupts from Raiga’s mask as a white cero with black dots emerges from his mask in the direction of the Captain Commander point blank. The cero emerges just as the Bill’s approach upon Hezro’s back, so they too would be engulfed and incinerated in the blast at this range. The cero spanned a radius of eight feet in Hezro’s position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:56 pm

(calling this a death post unless an admin says otherwise, i will revise if it is denied)

Hezro grinned at the mans lack of observation. He himself had a powerful tool the man didn't know of.As soon as the mans spoke "any last words" he used the same kido he had used earlier, except the man had now given him an a unavoidable hit.

"bakudo 63" Hezro said with a smile as he held his own hand within inch's from the man.

The thick chain wrapped around the mans neck, down the entire length of his body, cutting off the use of his hands and the cero he had been creating. The man was now trapped as the other 50 bills were within inchs of him. Hezro shunpoed out of the way of his massive attack as the 50 bills stabbed at the mans flesh, piercing his body with new found speed as Hezro guided it with his mind. Several slammed into his back severing the spinal cord from the rest of his body while others split his skull. Other bills still dotted the backs of his legs ripping tendons from his body. Hezro made the bills that didn't get a chance to hit the man wrap around over his head and strike the man from the front stabbing at the lungs, heart, face, torso and legs in a truely bloodly site.

hezro didn't bother to look at the corpse of a man and waited until he felt his reiatsu fade to nothing and then sealed his blade. He didn't want anymore attention.

--------
kido used.

63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

Administrator:

All right. I will now give my verdict on this.

1) Regardless of how close in range the two of you are, automatically connecting with that bakudou is auto-hitting. This is because Hezro did not give a chance for Letony to avoid that kidou. He was not bound beforehand, so no matter how close the two of you are, he could still dodge it, or at the very least, defend himself. Therefore, for this, we will act as if it had not hit anything yet.

2) The order of your actions is conflicting, as Letony had already fired the cero before Hezro had used the Bakudou, causing the action of canceling it out invalid. Hezro's use of shunpo was after all this, after the bakudou, which was after the cero had fired, and therefore did not allow him to dodge anything. That said, my verdict is that the cero hit the bills, as stated in Letony's last post, went through, and hit Hezro since he failed correctly dodge it in time. The order of his movement was after the cero, so it did, in fact, hit. However, I am pretty sure a cero would not be enough to kill the Captain Commander. So continue the fight with this verdict.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

The cero spanned far and wide engulfing the entire fifty Bills headed in his direction, incinerating them into ashes of their former selves. The entire eight meters of the direction was enshrouded in the ashen white, even the Captain Commander had been engulfed, and was now indistinct to Raiga’s eye. The Captain Commander having his level of mastery and endurance in the fine arts would still conceive damage to the majority of his body. His legs had a profound crisp to them having acquired several second degree burns among them, further movement would be difficult. In addition to that the man’s face had scars of burn marks on them, his arms being burned down to the tendons, severing them.

‘Whaddid I tell ya?’

After the cero had finished dominating the area above, Raiga saw the Captain Commander somehow attempting to throw another kido at him, the same one from before. It was nothing serious as the illuminated golden links of chain made their ascent upon Raiga’s position. Not this again… He simply places his right and left hands forward, left atop the right, and begins to chant, ‘Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens, Hado #63. Sōren Sōkatsui’ as the chant ends two pallid, powder blue streams of spiritual energy envelope around his hands, and in a forward thrusting motion all the energy explodes in the direction of the kido and further on to Hezro’s position aiming to engulf him yet again in a different similar spiritual attack. This kido was far from the ordinary however, it would consume a wider radius than the cero, buildings would be crushed, hollows would be killed, and anyone caught in the hailstorm off spiritual energy would be down for the count. This was not the natural for the kido but since his mask was donned it would be amplified by ½ its original power. In this the kido fired by Hezro would be ultimately dominated, and destroyed before it even reached Raiga’s position.

‘Tsk… Using kido on me? The kido master? I think not bitch…’

Panting from the exertion Raiga places his hands in his pockets awaiting the Captain Commander’s next move, IF he had one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:20 am

@ shishigami: I still believe the kill is in effect for a number of different reasons that I think have been over looked. I won't spend the entire topic arguing this but I do want this one post to be viewed and considered.If you decide the ruling still stands I will continue with the topic like nothing ever happened.

1. Letony was confused with my post apparently. the 50 bills being sent at him are from behind HIM not me. i mentioned I would use the other bills in my previous post in preparation for my next post (in this instance the next post was changed to my kill post) but made no action in actually using them.With the fact that he apparently made no regards to blocking this attack I believe its a kill shot without the bakudo.seeing as it would have had plenty of time to hit him between my previous post,his post, and then my own.

2. I don't agree with the fact that my bakudo was avoidable while his cero wasn't. he made it clear that we were both locked in with one another by grabbing my bill and keeping it under his shoulder and pulling us close together. An addition to this is my kido is faster than his cero. Bakudo 63 has no incantation meaning its a really fast kido to preform, a cero however must be charged and released. How he stated he was attacking gave me the advantage to use my kido before, if not at the same time, as his cero. I choice to use the kido in his response to "any last words". This means he was GIVING me time to talk (in this case use a kido) before he fired the cero.

3.In the case that the ruling stands, I should be given time to revise my acts after my so called "kill" as these were leaving battle actions and would not have been preformed if he was still alive, which in my original post my character knew he was.If not this puts me at an unfair disadvantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

Alright, I completely agree with Jubei, if any Admins wish to object, feel free to. I believe Jubei covered the matter perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:49 am

(i will post here tomorrow , just got back from vacation and i am beyond dead)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

Hezro body hurt. The cero had done a lot of damage to him and he would need to return to soul society to recover from this attack. Needless to say Hezro was pissed off. The man had destroyed a good number of his weapons but they had already started to slowly regenerate behind him, not enough to be used however. the rest still lied in wait behind the man, Hezro counted 43 in total leaving 57 to regenerate. The man was fairly good at kido it appeared but far from the same level as Hezro himself. He had released hado 63 to eclipse his own bakudo. This had weakened the attack however and Hezro was planing on demonstrating his own powers in the art of hado.He raised his burnt hands at the man and blue electricity gathered in his hand

hado 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho Hezro spoke with a muffed voice from the burns on his face.

The blue electricity shot forth from his hands at a tremendous speed and with a power that made letony's kido look like childs play. This was by far Hezro most powerful kido in his arsenal and one he took great pride in being the best of them all. Mask or no mask this attack would make its mark if the man had the reaction of anything less than a god. Hezro took no chances however. He ordered 20 of the remaining bills to shot forward behind the mans back with incredible speed and force behind them,that had been creeping forward for some time now and were now some 10 feet from him. The man had been ignorant and forgot about them during his cero and kido casting. If the kido missed the bills wouldn't. No man could dodge something that close AND was behind him. The fact that it wasn't hezro himself holding them meant no reiatsu was could be found behind him either. The man had no way of knowing about this silent attack. Hezro dropped focus from this attack as it shot towards him and then he ordered the other set of bills still resting behind him out of the way of the kido, Hezro needed something to attack with if this failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:49 am

Flow had already been rushing to the scene, already ahead of Zeran so as to hurry up and save Mr.Letony. His oppenet's reaitsu was off the charts it made him feel like a novice. Flow had already activated his shikai and was running toward where the feeling of this intense reaitsu was. When he got there, he sensed a cero being fired and saw it was Mr.Letony's who had mask on and his sword already released.

Flow barely had a chance to picture what was going on as the person whose reaitsu he was feeling launched an incredible kido, this person seemed to be able to control these blades that were in the air that were aiming at Mr.Letony from the rear. He only had a few seconds to think but his body was already moving forward towards Mr.Letony and his left hand was already in the air with a golden black halo was in the air. "Balance with Judgement, Protet with Devotion, and Punish with Hatred, Bankai Flow slammed the Halo on his head and appeared a flash of light and darkness later in his raggged and ripped white robe with his black katana, white handle zanpaktou, silver decortation was on the hilt while gold characters for hope where on the black blade. Shoukan Lucifer

His speed increased immidiately to 10 times what it was in his sealed state, but it wasn't enough to save Mr.Letony not yet. I am going to have to use my mask, to save his life, or not he will die.Flow thought as the kido ripped through the air aimed at Mr.Letony. Flows left hand ripped down his face in a diagonal motion as a black mask with three blue scratches just like the ones he had ripped appeared on it.

His speed increased even further but it still wasn't enough, the kido was half a second from reaching him with the bills close behind Okay Flow thought as he yelled Darkness Effigy and his speed was timed by 10 for one instant his body became engulfed in a black reiatsu, in a flash he rammed into Mr.Letony and pushed him and himself out of harms way, Mr.Letony would probably be hurt somewhat for being rammed at high speed but that wasn't his concern right now.

The kido burnt the bills coming from behind and Flow looked at the burnt captain in his eyes, with purple glowing eyes coming from Flow, turned red by his bankai and blue by his mask which resulted in the purple combination. STOP!!!!!!!! Flow yelled in his deep hollowfied voice. Flow quickly took off his mask and resealed his sword into shikai, his eyes turning into thier original brown, he would need to save his strength for later. Both of you stop please.

Last edited by Flow on Thu 24 Dec 2009, 8:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 7:34 am

Hezros reiatsu subsided from the young mans coming. The boy was apparently close friends with the Vaizard or he was a rather stupid person for interrupting a fight between two strangers. Regardless Hezro didn't advance on the attack and hoped letony would as well being as vulnerable as he was. Hezro felt he needed to here out this man, as he had risked his life to save the man. It was the only noble option. Hezro slowly redirected his bills back to there resting positions behind him. The lost bills were still regenerating themselves, leaving Hezro with no more than 23 with the 20 that he had destroyed with his kido to take even longer. This was a good opportunity to give them time to reform. He looked towards the man through his blinded eyes and burned face.

"It takes a man of great courage to stop two men from fighting....or great stupidity. Hezro began to say to him in a calming voice.

"However, I'm sure you have great reason too seeing as how you would preform such a miraculous deed. hado 88 is my best, your lucky to be alive. What is your name and purpose here? hezro said still looking in his direction. He wouldn't hesitate to attack mr letony again though, as he keep focus on the bills just in case the man tried to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 8:59 am

Flow smiled when he notcied the other man reciding his blades, as he listened to his words Flow beamed with pride and then frowned when he heard the great stupidity line. Flow was also happy when he heard say he had performed such a miraculous deed, it was true it took every resource Flow had to achieve that feat and barely now was the dopamine kicking in, the bodies natural reward system, it creates a feeling of euphoria or happiness as it enters the bloodstream.

As for Mr.Letony Flow just shot him a , what the hell were thinking look, and then replied to the man. My name is a peculiar one it's Flow, I have a long story behind it but now is not the time, and my purpose... Flow inhaled a breath due to the talking and dopamine in his system. My purpose is to stop this fight, thank you for your complements, I think its obvious you would have killed my comrade if I had not arrived, so by your great power and the feeling of you reistsu i can deduce you are a captain no?

FLow did not wait for the answer Another reason I am here is to protect the earth from those arrancar, surely you have felt them, I would like to end this peacefully, I know you don't like me and I don't like you but a temprorary alliance would benefit us both. FLow took another breath as it was quite a mouthful, while he scaned th horizions for any sign of Zeran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:47 pm

((Sorry I'm late....Kinda was asleep the time that was posted.... <.<))

Zeran had stayed behind to see what would happen if Flow had joined the battle alone, and needless to say it was well done, though using his hollow mask simultanously through all this was an 'either or' in his opinion. Zeran was now on a skyscraper overlooking the battle, his reiatsui surpressed by his gigai, a rampaging storm waiting to be let out. Only when a foolish new-born arrancar tried to attack him did Zeran's shinigami reiatsui flare up, more close to the power of the Captain than either Flow or Letony, knocking the arrancar backwards, head over heels as he flew into another nearby building, then into another one after that.

Grinning to himself at the arrancar's stupidity, Zeran walked off the skyscraper, supported by the 'air-walk,' as he like to call it, and announced his voice proudly to the Captain below. "I agree with my collegue... Well, mostly at least..." Zeran turned his head to the Captain to which he addressed. "By your level of power, can I assume you are the Commander?" Zeran's grin vanished as he pointed towards the main portion of the cataclysmic scene that the Arrancar, no doubt the Espada, had created. "There is our perpose for fighting. After standing idle for to long, the Espada have broken this land after being left alone for nearly two decades." His tone of voice obviously not the type to deal with a leader of the shinigami, an informal slur that had a hint of rage and self-disgust. "Being Shinigami formally, we know what it's like when we shirk our duties, but now the time has come to counter full force against the threat that has engulfed, not only here, but many places around the world!"

Directing his attention to Letony, Zeran put on his best scowl for the man that could have ruined any chance of an alliance. "This is no time to quarrel on the past or the present, but for the sake of a future for all souls of this world and the next..." Turning back to the suspected Captain Commander, Zeran concluded his speech. "So, what do you say, Commander?" Zeran's voice finally became one of formality and nobility, like one he had practiced not long before the sealing off between the two worlds, a blast from the past which shone in Zeran's resolve, the azure aura slightly leaking from his being, and his eyes glowing azure flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:56 pm

(sorry its rather on the short end, going brain dead here with all the christmas shit)

With the arrival of the two Vaizards Hezro knew this was no longer a battle. All at once The bills behind him disintegrated as he sealed his zanpakuto. He slowly sheathed His blade into its resting place at his side and then looked at Zeran, apparently the strongest of the three here.

Your correct when you guessed my title, although it is not one I have grown accustomed to yet. My name is Hezro Hittori, The newly appointed Captain Commander. Your friend here is quite the aggressive one. In truth I have came here to carry out your same goal. I have numerous Captains now stationed all around this town and we are closing in on the espada present. Hezro stated while looking towards letony as he mentioned him. He quickly focused his attention on zeran again.

I see you all are Vaizards, the infamous rouge race. I had no idea the ranks had been replenished so fruitfully. As you can tell I have no urge to fight with your kind but I will if it comes down to it. As for alliances its safe to say we need each other more than ever. What would be your name and rank sir? Hezro asked the man who had appeared from the skyscraper.

Hezro had known people were watching his fight, but he had no idea their ranks or race due to the gigai's. now with the fight over and the adrenaline leaving his body he could feel the full extent to the damage of the cero on his body. He needed to heal quickly, lucky Division 4 was put on standby for such an instance. His face changed to that of a hurt expression as to reflect his wounds but his posture didn't change. He had trained himself to look and act as normal as possible when in front of people, especially an enemy in letony's case.

Last edited by Hezro Hittori on Thu 31 Dec 2009, 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 7:40 pm

OOC:(Wait just one moment here. Those contracts of death are secretive to all but the one giving out the hit, and the one taking on the job. There is no way you, or anyone else, could have possibly known that the Arrancar are the ones who put the hit out on you, Hezro, much less that it is, in fact, a hit and not just some crazy person wanting to kill you. My friend, any information concerning that is either metagamed information, or an assumption, which, as I have said before, is an impossible one to make considering no one but Letony knows it is actually a hit, and not some crazed person with a blood-thirsty side. Please think more about what information you do have, and get the rest logically through the RP. Thank you, and also, whoever mentioned this in their post, should edit their post because this is horribly wrong. Letony did mention a bounty, but that really tells you nothing about who set it up, whether it was a hit, ect. Not to mention his words where in italic, meaning that they were thoughts, which no one in this topic can actually read minds, so that pretty much says all that needs to be said here.)
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 11:10 pm

(will do, sorry for that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 7:08 am

(sry for the double but i dont wanta see this topic die, i believe it is zerans post since both letony n flow are gone for a few days)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:39 am

(I am here, but I can't do anything unless Zeran replies, so yeah sorry about sounding like a douche there Zeran.) Feel free to delete this when it is all resolved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

(actually if you ARE here then it would be YOUR post flow O.o. The post order is Me, Letony, you, zeran.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Arrival   The Captains Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captains Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next