Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captains Meeting 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captains Meeting 01 Empty
PostSubject: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:10 am

It was a bright day in Soul Society. Hezro slowly walked down the streets of the Seireitei with one box in hand. Not much had changed about him really, he still wore his hair the same way; having it rest right over the black blindfold over his eyes, he still wore his royal crest from his noble family, he even still wore his wedding ring. The difference that had made every shinigami stop on his little walk with the mysterious box was his Captains Haori. Yesterday it held the insignia of Division 13, today it held the insignia of Division 1.Earlier that day Hezro found out he was being promoted to the position, a move that shocked him as well as the other Captains. In all honestly, Hezro was one of the youngest Captains in Soul society at the moment. This didn't stop him from accepting the position though. For the past hour he had been contemplating what he must do as the new Captain Commander. He learned that he had a Captains meeting scheduled for today at the request of Central 46, one that was more of a introduction to himself than one of up-most importance. But Hezro took it as a meeting of importance. He had been keeping in touch with the events of the universe for some time now and had noticed the recent actions of the Espada. Hezro's main focus today would be the world of the living.

He reached the Division 1 barracks and slowly made his way to his new office, while every single member of Division 1 stared at him. They knew he was blind, but it would take some time for them to get used to it, much like his old division had to do. He counted a good amount of souls in the barracks and figured that it was a good medium for a Division, not to many as in Division 11 but not absence of many members such as Division 2.He reached his office and placed the box he had been carrying on the desk. He then went toward his chair and sat down with a thud. He placed his hands on his face and took a deep breath. I'm the Captain Commander now, everything depends on me. He said as he sat there a moment, unmoving. He sat in this trance for a good hour before he began to move again. He had been thinking of what to say, what to go over in the meeting and most importantly, his orders. He stood up and slowly made his way to the door. Before he opened it however he send a message via Hell butterfly to come to the meeting and that it would start in less than half an hour. He turned and watched the reiatsu of the hell butterfly leave his room and into the seireitei where every Captain would hear it, some would recognize his voice, others won't. He slowly walked toward the barracks again to the legendary hallway that every Captain Commander before him had used as a meeting room. He stood still taking a feel for the room and its rich history that surrounded it and then looked forward, awaiting the Captains to start filing in one by one, not know how they would react to the new Change of leadership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:52 am

Eiki was in the midst of enjoying the beautiful scenery in Soul Society. The sun was bright and birds were chirping in the distance and a lot of shinigami were about. Eiki had finished what he had planned for the day early so he decided to take a rest and relax for a bit. It had been so long sense he had truly relaxed. Eiki had been so busy with Captain duties and such so he needed a break. He just been informed of the new Captain Commander and he wasn't surprised, he wasn't not surprised. He hadn't known much about this Hezro person and maybe he would now get to know him. There had not been a Captain's meeting in what seemed like forever so EIki assumed one would be nearing. This would be a great opportunity for him to meet people and with this new promotion of Hezro's there would be one soon. Hopefully.

While Eiki was thinking of what a Captain's meeting would be like almost on que a hell butterfly arrive. The butterfly spoke of a Captain's meeting which kind of freaked Eiki out. He had just been thinking of one and now there was one. Maybe he was some sort physic who could tell the future. Or perhaps he could control reality to his will. That would be useful, because then he could really protect everyone. But unfortunately the chances of that being correct were very slim to none so he would head to the meeting as soon as possible.

As he rose from his sitting position his right leg immediately fell asleep causing him to stumble knocking over a fellow shinigami. Eiki said sorry as fast as he could and then continued to walk towards the squad one barracks. As he entered the barracks he saw all the Squad members lining the barracks. Eiki waved to them as he passed by and then continued on his way into the meeting. When he entered the hall he immediately bowed to the new Captain Commander then took his spot among the rows. All he would have to do now is wait for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 5:30 am

Blazer catching the wind as he walks, young Kazu slowly makes his way down an empty hallway in the center of the 11th division barracks. His foot thuds with each step against the hardwood floor, and a slight creaking noise manifests briefly. Most of his division was empty at this time, they all ran off to do something, evidently, he’d not known about or heard of yet, but it disconcerted him that one of his own members didn’t notify him immediately.

His face turns up into a deep frown as a butterfly approaches, fluttering its dark black wings. Kazu lifts his right index finger up as a landing platform for the hell butterfly, and it lands instantly implanting its message into his mind. ‘It’s about damn time,’ the man shouts lightly to himself, before disappearing out into the field the 11th division barracks.

He appears first flapping his captain’s haori, then his black button down blazer-coat, he takes a step forward lightly once again disappearing, but this time he would appear far beyond his division’s barracks, into the first division barracks, from whence the hell butterfly message manifested.

Taking a few steps inside, he would see a man, Hezro Hittori, the newest Captain Commander, however, at first it would not occur to him that the man before him was blind, without sight, ‘How fares your day, Captain Commander Sir,’ Kazumi places his hands in his blazer’s pockets approaching his position slowly.

‘It’s about time a new Captain Commander has been chosen, I’ve had problems deciding what path I should take, you see, I’ve already ventured to the world of the living recently, encountering a few espada’s presence. I myself defeated one of them, however, I am only one man, and could not defend the entire town by myself. So for our next order of business I suggest a venture to Karakura Town, to free it of any remaining arrancar presence, close the garganta linking the place to the Forest of Menos, and Las Noches, and last but not least, eliminate the abundant hollow presence. That is all,’ the man briefly explains his recent encounter with a great threat, sharing all the Intel he’d gathered on his journey, before stepping back into ranks, and remaining silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 9:22 pm

"Do you think it to be a good idea to order around the new Sotaicho?" . A voice rung out among the gathering Shinigami or rather Captains. A 5'7 tall Shinigami soon came into view, a fox grin was set upon his face. And with it came an air of uneasiness. Stepping into the room, Cross had something which hung around his neck. Cocking his head to the side the Shinigami waved his hands at the other Shinigami in the room. His fox grin was soon wiped away with a straight face as the man took his place. The Juubantai Taicho was now reporting for duty. Pulling the mask over the bottom half of his face. The man's lips and nose was soon covered, his eyes closed and arms folded in silence. "I'm sorry perhaps I shouldn't tease the Captain of the Juuichibantai. Members of said Division can be well neanderthals at times" . Cross opened his eyes and from the creases on his face and glint in his eyes. One could tell that the Shinigami was smiling underneath his mask.

The man known as Suigetsu Cross surprisingly agreed with the 11th Division Taicho. Something needed to be done about the current creatures that plagued Karakura Town. The Arrancar knew very well that Karakura Town was of grave importance to the Gotei 13. Something they would use to the advantage no doubt, hopefully the new Captain Commander could handle it. The blind Shinigami from the 13 Division seemed rather capable. Perhaps this would be a good time for Cross to at least show a bit of respect. Standing in line the Captains reiatsu levels was almost nonexistent. It was merely out of habit that he did these things. His time at the Nibantai had carved something into the back of his mind. So much so that certain actions would be performed unconsciously. Cross soon sighed thinking about the current situation and how troublesome it is. The Gotei 13 was on edge now, the lower level Shinigami was unnverved by it all.

Shifting his gaze observing the room, Cross felt a twitch on his shoulders. The Hell Butterfly that had relayed the message from the new Sotaicho had remained with him. Unfolding his arms, the Shinigami's hands soon drifted towards his shoulders. Index finger extending and with a quick tuck and flicker. The little creature was sent flying ever so gently. regaining its balance mid air Cross observed the creature as it left the room. "Interesting creation.....too bad we don't have the 12 Division creating much these days" . Cross thought to himself as he stood there waiting for the meet to begin. Cross had a few far fetched but brilliant ideas that the 12 Division could help with. In fact they would be the perfect source to lend a helping hand. Perhaps they could bring the Shinigami's thoughts to life. Thoughts that could be very beneficial to the Gotei 13, something that could buy them sometime at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:54 am

Hezro watched the other captains fall into line as he stood, doing what most people would consider,staring at them. The first to enter, Eiki, was renowned for his work ethic amongst most Captains and was a well rounded individual. He was also one of the few Captains Hezro was unfamiliar with. This didn't exactly bother him, but it did make him more aware of his actions, only out of pure instinct however. He didn't want to act as though he distrusted the man, he just wanted to make sure he was as productive as he was thought to be. The next Captain was the Kenpatchi, a man Hezro knew much about. He was one of the youngest Kenpatchi to ever hold the rank, yet was one if not the strongest in its history. He held to the usual traits of Kenpatchi, odd appearances and quest for battle, usually being the first on the scene. Hezro had heard of the man killing off one of the Espada in Karakura town when it had been raided only a week ago and it had made quite the impression on Hezro, for killing an Espada is quite the challenge.He was about to speak in response to the man when Cross entered the room. Cross was quite the odd fellow, always hiding behind a mask of some sort and spiting up playful remark. Hezro hoped he wouldn't become a problem for him, Hezro usually disliked people like that. he hoped his change in position would change his attitude about them however. He waited a moment before he decided to start, The others would be late but it was alright. he took a step forward and began to speak.

Its a pleasure to meet you all. some of you may know me and some of you may not. My name is Hezro Hittori, former Captain of Division 13. Now let me start the meeting by saying this; i want to make these meeting as casual as possible but if things begin to get heated it won't take me long to turn this into a rather strict meeting. Hopefully it won't have to come to that. This meeting is mainly for an introduction for myself but I do have some things I would like to go over with you all. I would like to issue... his voice trailed off at the entrance of another hell butterfly that come and rested on his shoulders. The message was sent into his mind and Hezro's face turned into a very serious expression as the hell butterfly left his shoulder.

It seems that our meeting will be cut short my fellow Captains. The two surviving Espada of last weeks previous attack on Karakura town have returned. the report clams that they are within the top four ranks of the Espada based on the size of their reaitsu.I will not have the incident that happened last week repeat itself. As my first executive decision as Captain Commander, all Captains will be sent into the field to eliminate these two Espada. We out number them, we have the fire power to defeat them, and we will not let them harm another living soul!Its our job to protect the world of the living and I will not watch it slip away without taking action!But be cautious of them, help your brother, save him when he is in need, watch each others back. This is what separates us from them, we are a family with a common goal. Now let us go out and reach that goal! Hezro said in a war speech, using hand and body language to help pump up his Captains. He knew these were going to be the hardest opponents he would face as Captain Commander and he admitted that he needed his fellow Captains help defeating them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 5:16 am

Ashere entered the room. He usually wasn't late especially to these things however as he rushed his way in through the door he regained his composure. He heard the last bit of the most recent captain to speak's words, convieniently they were the words he most needed to hear. The words of the famed Captain Commander. He entered mid sentence so he didn't catch all of what had happened however he got a lot of it and knew what was going on as soon as he entered the room. "Captains will be sent into the field to eliminate these two Espada. We out number them, we have the fire power to defeat them, and we will not let them harm another living soul!Its our job to protect the world of the living and I will not watch it slip away without taking action!But be cautious of them, help your brother, save him when he is in need, watch each others back. This is what separates us from them, we are a family with a common goal. Now let us go out and reach that goal!"

Ashere nodded his head hearing this. The Espada were attacking Karakura town however his job was to defend the Sereitei as was tradition for division 6 and its history. However the captain commander reserved the right to send any shinigami into the field. So Ashere simply waited his turn to see where he would be sent and which of the two invading Espada he would be sent after. It would seem that the Espada were causing a great deal of trouble or a meeting concerning all of the captains wouldn't have been called simply a meeting with squad 11 and maybe squad 8 to send backup in with them. However that would mean it was an invasion. This must mean the Espada had declared war and were too much to fight with just the squads made for attack but in the end also attacking with the squads made for defense as Ashere's squad was. Which brough up an interesting point which Ashere brought up aloud after he had been thinking about this for a while. After entering the room and taking his seat.

"Sir if you would forgive my lateness and my rudeness in this and would hear me out I would like to say that I believe the Espada have set up a ploy of some kind. There are only 2 in Karakura town and the rest lie in wait. I believe they intend to draw us into territory we would never claim such as a part of the world of the living and then come and conquer and dig into the soul society. After this with all of our captains gone they could do this opposed only by lowly ranking shinigami to unranked academy student level shinigami as well. I believe we should leave at least 1 captain behind here in case they attack so they could be drawn out in battle long enough for the other captains to kill the two espada in Karakura town quickly which must be done quickly before the captain here was overtaken and the remaining espada invaded. If this is incorrect and they do not come then we will have been overly cautious I admit however I think the rist much outweighs the need for every single captain to travel to Karakura town to fight but 2 Espada." Ashere pitched in taking his seat waiting for the Captain Commanders response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:15 am

(shit post because it deleted my lengthy one)

Hezro stood thinking his options out a moment. He couldn't decided what action was the right move based on the current data. his main goal was protection of the world of the living and he came to a conclusion based on that.

Thank you for pointing that out Captain Kano, an invasion was the last thing on my mind due to it being a repeat of the attack last week.We will send two Captains per Espada, that way we have proper support. The remaining Captains will hold back in Seireitei until i can determine if there is a likely chance of invasion, if not then we will send the remainders to give the Espada no room for escape. Before I issue the orders, would anyone like to volunteer to be left as reserve in Seireitei? I believe it is fair to let those who are not prepared to fight have some extra time to plan ahead. I encourage those who are ready to fight to fight at once and no not volunteer themselves for the reserve. Hezro said in a calmer voice. It was his first order and he had already overlooked a detail, this job was going to be harder than he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:36 pm

Eiki watched closely as every other Captain slowly entered the meeting. He was careful not to shift his body as he turned his eyes to see the people entered. Both Captains spoke as they came in the door, both saying what Eiki would expect to come from a Captain from their squad. Eiki then noticed that one of the Captains wore a mask covering his face. He believed this one to be called Cross. The mask certainly was an unusual sight but nothing particularly strange about it just that someone would wear a mask. But who was Eiki to judge standing there with his tiger strips tattoos covering his body.

As the Captain Commander began to speak Eiki stood firmly up straight again, holding his own hand behind his back. He did not want the man to see that he did not respect him at all and he wanted to make a good impression on this man. He spoke of great evils in Karakura Town, two Espada to be specific. How tragic. The town had only just been attacked by the same group about a week ago and now they must have went back to finish the job. Which would be their last mistake if Eiki had anything to say about it. Then when a Captain spoke up about a mistake the Captain Commander made in his orders Eiki grinned very slightly almost unobservable unless you were paying close attention to Eiki. It made Eiki think of even though the Captain Commander was one of the most powerful shinigami ever to exist to made mistakes. He still stumbled and he still felt nervous surrounded by his peers if you could call the Captains his peers. With this smile Eiki's composure relaxed slightly. Not completely relaxed but slightly more.

Then a Captain came stumbling in, late of course. It was Captain Kano. Like the rest of the Captain's Eiki did not know much of him so he reserved his judgement till' later but this was not a good first impression. TO be late especially for a meeting was extremely rude and disrespectful. But maybe he could be of use as one of the Captains who had to stay behind. Eiki was certainly not going to stand around as the Espada terrorized Karakura Town. He was not one of planning, Eiki was a man of action. So he would not volunteer to stay behind and he hoped that he would not be picked to stay behind either. But if that was what the Captain Commander wished he would not argue. After all he was their boss now and they had to listen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:59 pm

"Yikes. Its just as I expect from a Sotaicho. I merely made a comment in order to tease the 11th Division Taicho. But for some reason the man seems a little angry, its very scary indeed". The Shinigami held his position as the Sotaicho spoke, he didn't blame the man. But it wouldn't stop Cross from being the person that he is. Cross had most recently sent an Hell Butterfly on its way and here another one came. They can be pesky little creatures at times but none of that really mattered to him. Cocking his head off to the side, Suigetsu's eyebrow rose. The speech was very touching and was something expected from a Sotaicho. Cross inhaled and exhaled slowly as he stood there, this metting was beginning to get interesting by the second. The creases on his face and the glint in his eyes once again showed that the man was smiling. Although others wouldn't be able to see it, it was definitely present. The Shinigami's gaze soon drifted towards the Captain that arrived late. Cross didn't care too much for his lateness, he was more focused on the current situation. It may very well mean that Soul Society was in trouble and would need to be on guard. The Shinigami's silence remained unbroken, several thoughts caressed his mind. Little whispers could be heard in his head, his demons was taunting the Shinigami. Observing the reactions from the other Captains, Cross shook his head and let his hands hung loosely. The Shinigami's posture soon changed as he stepped forward clapping his haands. His hazel eyes shifted from Captain to Captain, turning to face the Sotaicho. Cross dipped his head ever so slightly out of respect for what was said. "I would like to start by saying Bravo, I indeed agree with Kano san. Also the Sotaicho asked us a very interesting question. But I suggest leaving me and the Sotaicho behind as the reserve Shinigami. The rest of the available Captains can head to battle and do away with the Arrancar. But perhaps we should bare in mind that the Arrancar are not the only ones occupying Karakura Town. The other Occupiers are indeed our former comrades, the Vaizards as they refer to themselves as. Now can we afford to head to battle without trying to anticipate what they may or may not do? We have no way of knowing what they're up to currently and quite frankly this so called invasion is more or less a ploy. I never thought the Arrancar could evolve this much to even think of strategies. I like them so much better when they're mindless beasts. Perhaps we should keep a close eye on things, that way we can act accordingly. We can't be too cautious can we?" . There are so many factors for them to take into consideration. For some reason the Shinigami always seem to be outnumbered one way or another. It was impossible to tell just who are the foes and who are the enemies. Cross needed sometime to prepare for battle, a battle that will no doubt be a bloody one. Stepping back in line the young Captain smirked whilst leaving the rest of the Captains to ponder a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:19 pm

((Meh.. You guys keep posting ahead of me.. and i'm too lazy to include double your actions so here))

Watching as more Captain enter the meeting Kazumi sighs ready to leave. It was no question that he, the 11th division captain would be on the front lines not matter what, he just felt it unnecessary for two captains to stay behind, after all the captain commander would definitely be needed, and if Cross wanted to stay let his lazy, bum ass stay. However before he could speak a hell butterfly emerges through the door soon landing on his finger, 'Well I guess we have another to deal with. It seems there are now three espada in Karakura, two seem to be the strongest while the other is the weakest one we've encountered.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:29 pm

Hezro was thankful he had a volunteer but was also skeptical when he said that Hezro too should stay behind.It was true that he was considering it but he felt a need to be there in the heat of battle. He felt being the leader of the race should be on the front lines to prove his valor amongst his brothers. Then the concern about the Vaizards arrived. Vaizards hadn't helped one week ago, what made them want to help today? with such questions running through his head he focused on the captains again.

Thank you for your nomination to stay behind Captain Cross. However I don't agree with myself staying behind, if anything I must be at least present in the World of the Living. This way I may order for the reserves to come and fight as soon as the Espada reveal their ranks.

Hezro said as his nerves slowly settled again. He had gotten over his mistake and at least addressed it as such, hopefully winning over some form of trust as opposed to being looked at as a know-it-all Captain Commander who makes mistakes, not caring if they are mistakes or not.Just as he finished yet another Hell butterfly arrived and landed on Hezro's shoulder as before. The message was implanted the same way as before and the hell butterfly left the same way.

It seems there had been another development, a third Espada has arrived. This Espada has considerably smaller reiatsu than the others, possibly ranked from 8 to 10. This tells me that the Espada are slowly pouring into the world of the living, making an attack on Soul Society less likely. Captain Cross, Hezro said turning to the mask hidden Captain again. How fast could you get into contact with those in the world of the living in the event of an invasion? he said with a hurried expression on his face. If they waited any longer than the Espada could all come to the World of the Living, and fighting then would be that much harder. A one on one fight with any Espada had caused severe damage to a person's body in the past, with two on one having the opposite effect. Hezro needed his Captains to pace themselves instead of fighting all out on one enemy. Depending on Captain Cross's answer he would base his next order. If he was confident he could get it out very quickly than he would leave just Captain Cross behind and have the Captains eliminate the Espada as quickly as possible, then return a few Captains when the majority of the threat was defeated. In truth, it was a gamble either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 6:23 am

Ashere nodded his head standing up and making his way to the door. With a third Espada the mood was really becoming a very quick paced act now or do nothing kind of thing. Ashere simply had to go. He nodded at the captain commander answereing his last question basically with the words immediatly and then taking off into the world of the living Karakura town to deal with the Espada there. The third was a low ranking one which was very odd, backing up his own idea and his own thought that an invasion was coming and that he would need to be ready to fight in the world of the living and in the Soul Society. Preofming shunpo Ashere left.

[exit]
[its short wanna fight about it?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

"They seem to be coming out the wood works from all angles, this is going to be a pain in the ass". Cross thought to himself after the news of another Espada emergence. "Ahh I see your point Sotaicho, but sometimes it can be a risky ploy having our leader on the front lines. Ideally you shouldn't need to lift a finger unless you need to. I'm sure the other Captains can handle themselves. So show some restraint if you can". With the arrival of another Espada the situation had somewhat changed. Perhaps visiting Karakura town wasn't such a bad thing to do. But Cross would rather sit back for the time being and monitor the on goings of Karakura town. A smile soon formed on the Shinigami's face, of course they needed some way to get back to Soul Society. Stepping forward from his position Cross soon raised his hand. Extending his index finger it soon tapped the badge that was worn on his arm. "As you all now this badge can do a number of things. All it would take is a mere tap for me to relay a message to you in Karakura Town. I suggest everyone keep these lines of communication opened and uninterrupted too. It would be a pain for my messages to go unanswered. I will be on standby in the mean time". Falling back into place Cross soon folded his arms awaiting further instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:16 pm

'Meh, this is boring me, Cross, you should stay here, in fact, I can tell by how you act you’re a coward, you’re not fit for battle, nor do I trust you.... As for me... I will be taking my leave.. be sure to have Gentei Kaijo released upon my arrival to Karakura Town... So I can let loose as usual.'

He begins to laugh methodically as he speaks, obviously excited. He hoped that this time around he could enjoy his battle more, even if he died. That was a thing he didn’t plan on doing. He could recount only a slight bit from that battle, he was never able to get the man’s name, and all he remembered was his corpse bursting into flame, his hierro being easily seared by his heat. He frowned at the thought of another battle of the sort although the killing part was a bit fun.

Turning to Cross once more thinking of how he would like to wring his neck. That however would have to wait for another time as a Senkaimon Gate appears before him,‘Now enough with this hesitation… let’s get going before our enemies get bored..’ Ashere had taken the long route, Kazumi smirked slightly at the thought as a bright light pallid white erupts from the pit of the Senkaimon, signaling him to step through to Karakura Town, ‘And so it begins…’ the man held a continuous smirk as he disappeared in a shroud of light implying for whoever else was coming to come, but not before a hell butterfly would flutter its wings by his shoulder.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:20 pm

Hezro watched as Kazumi left for battle and he himself began walking toward the senkaimon that he had used. He turned to Captain Cross one last time before heading out.

"Captain Cross, I hope you understand the importance of your task regardless of how the other Captains feel about it. Rally with division 12 and keep a close eye on the perimeter of the Seireitei, I will call you if you are needed in battle. now I bid you my leave."

Hezro said in a very focused voice. Hezro wasn't the one who liked fighting, but he wasn't a pushover like many men who didn't like fighting. His point of view on fighting was to end it as quickly as possible. this meant as soon as his feet touched the World of the Living he would active bankai and end the fight within seconds before the Espada had enough time to react. This fight would either be his best act as Captain Commander or the worst mistake in the history of Soul society. His confidence lied in the first of the two. He then slowly made his way to the senkaimon and watched as the hell butterfly escorted him, flying only a few inch's above his shoulder.

---Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 3:12 pm

"My oh my someone is getting their panties in a twist. He's such an unpleasant creature at times. I shouldn't expect anything more or even less from a Kenpachi. They all seem to be reincarnated from the previous one every time". Cross said aloud with a little chuckle escaping his lips. Kazumi's words hardly had any effect on him and if it did then Cross might have lowered his standards. Cross will no doubt get his opportunity to fight. There will also be an obvious difference compared to himself and the others. But for now it would prove to be most fruitful if he begins his preparations. Shinigami would have to be dispatched to the Human world and rather quickly. If things cam to the worst like Cross was already anticipating then the man would have to step it up a little. "Hai Sotaicho, besides I'm not worried or even phased by what the other think, just keep all lines of communication opened like I requested" . With the last of his words flowing out, Cross soon turned and began leaving the meeting area. Hopefully the Captain deployed in Karakura would be successful.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:05 pm

Eiki looked back and forth through the room as the Captains teased each other. Still he was careful not to move his body a signifiant amount as to embarrass himself and disrespect the Captain commander. Then he saw something that made him fairly tense again. Captain Kano left, without the Captain Commander's permission, without the meeting being adjured, nothing. Did this man have no respect? How in the world did this man become a Captain, with such disrespect for tradition. But no matter it was not Eiki's place to judge the man. He did not know the whole story and for him to assume things would be just as rude as walking out of the Captain's meeting without the Captain Commander's permission.

Before Captain Kano had left the Captain Commander said something about a third Espada. This Espada as the Captain Commander said was weaker than the other two possible even the tenth Espada the weakest of them all. This indeed is an interesting development. The third Espada would sure be unexperienced and unready for battle. Possibly, they could leave more behind but then it could also, mean that like the Captain Commander said they were slowly pouring in. But Eiki doubted this, he was by far no tactician but he had fought many battles and considered himself not that bad of a fighter. Why would all the Espada just go to Karakura Town? There would be no point. Even if they did somehow take it over they would have to fight the Quincy, Bounte, Vizard, Humans and shinigami. Surely they would not be as foolish as they were so long ago. There was no way they could win.

When the Captain Commander left others were sure to follow and so was Eiki. He had no intention of staying behind and because the meeting was now over he saw it as the perfect time to leave. Eiki was eager to go to Karakura Town and crush Espada before they could hurt anymore harmless civilians that might have been able to survive thus far. Also, the vizard should be appearing now and that would make their job all that more easy. Eiki had no hard feelings towards them for leaving the Soul Society. He was sure they had their reasons and whatever they were they were probably accurate. So as he thought about the vizards appearing and what they could do he walked out of the room. Even though was in a hurry he walked slowly so as to not tip others off. Eiki did not yet know this people and he had no intention of sharing his feelings towards the Espada as they might exploit it.

--------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting 01   Captains Meeting 01 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Meeting 01
Page 1 of 1