Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanpakutō Template.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Zanpakutō Template. Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakutō Template.   Zanpakutō Template. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 5:28 am

{Note: We are not accepting scientific, molecular, cellular, or any other late 1950 and beyond science. If your char is 100 years old, how the hell do you know black holes exist. Bleach science, is the science of the early feudal japan, deal with it. Regardless of wording, acceptance, stealth, deception, hiding, or anything else you may try to use to get around this. Things deemed too scientific for bleach will be voided, and immediately denied, regardless of position, current fight, or anything. So just don't do it}

Name:

(((((What is the name of your Zanpakutō spirit in English and Japanese?)))))

Manifestation:

((((((What is the manifestation of your Zanpakutō spirit?))))))

Release Command:

((((((What command do you use when you release your Zanpakutō?))))))

Family:

(((((What is the family of which your Zanpakutō belongs? Choose one, and only one. I will not accept Muti-family Zanpakutō, mixed family, or any family not listed. If you simply must have another family not listed here, then send me a private of it, along with the reason why, and the specifics of the family. At that point, I'll see if it can be added. But, don't get your hopes up, as that is very unlikely to happen.)))))

The Families are as follow:

Spoiler:

Level:

(((((Is it Shikai or Bankai? You must train for Bankai. Read the Bankai rules below in order to find out how. Captains and Legendary are exempt.)))))

Sealed Description:

((((((What does your Zanpakutō looks like in its sealed state? Be detailed. I don't want to see any of that "looks like an ordinary Katana" crap here. That is, unless it actually does look like an ordinary Katana. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters sword described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, the hilt, hand-guard, and anything else on it, everything!))))))

Shikai Description:

(((((((What your Zanpakutō looks like in Shikai state? The description rules for the sealed description apply here as well.)))))))

Bankai Description:

(What your Zanpakutō looks like in Bankai state? The description rules for the sealed and Shikai description apply here as well)

Shikai Ability:

(((((Describe the ability of your Zanpakutō's Shikai. Be logical as well as reasonable when making this. Do not god mod, or make it overpowering. Do not go outside your family either. Be descriptive.)))))))

Bankai Ability:

(((((Describe the ability of your Zanpakutō's Bankai. Again. Be logical as well as reasonable when making this, do not god mod, or make it overpowering. Do not go outside your family either. Be descriptive.)))))))

Inner World:

((((((Describe your spiritual inner world. What does it look like? Be detailed, I don't want to see any of that "looks like a cavern" crap here. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters inner world described, any odd places, locations, any strange things about it, and anything else on it, everything!))))))

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona:

((((((How does your Zanpakutō spirit act? What is the personality? I want every last inch of the personality laid out right here, leave nothing out, and be creative. Personality should have a minimum of 50 words.)))))))

Techniques:

Rules in making Techniques:
1-150 Post: 3 techniques
150-250: 4 techniques
250-350: 5 techniques
350-450: 6 techniques.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techniques as your posts goes up.

Do note, that you must state whether or not the technique is used in Shikai or Bankai, like so. [Shikai] and [Bankai] Also: When adding a new technique, you must also train that technique before you may use it. More to come on guidelines for that in the future. ATTENTION: Do not forgot to put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques. Such as, you use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again. Be reasonable with this, you can't have an absurd usage limit, like 100 or something. Thank you!

Note: In order to obtain bankai, when you're not a captain, you must have 400 post, and train for one page in microsoft word. The training must be very descriptive and not a bunch of random hub-bub, be detailed. Don't post a bunch of crap that makes no sense. Keep it down on the speech, and don't go off topic. Another thing, don't expect to get auto-bankai just because you become a vizard. If you did not have bankai before-hand, then you do not get it automatically, and must train for it like everyone else. You may not betray the race in which you belong after gaining your bankai before three weeks time after gaining your bankai. If you do, then you have to obtain 500 more post before even attempting training again.

Another thing to be noted: When creating a shikai or bankai release, the powers should manifest through the actual blade instead of the character, as releasing already gives a power boost. You are not to have a transformation of the characters bodies when they release shikai or bankai, such a thing only applies to the arrancar.

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Manifestation:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Release Command:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Family:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Level:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Sealed Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Shikai Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Bankai Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Shikai Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Bankai Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Inner World:[/b][/u]