Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinigami Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Shinigami Template Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Template   Shinigami Template I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 5:06 am

Things to remember when making your character. Spell check, proof read, and go over your grammar before submitting your finished product. No one likes a character sheet filled with grammar and spelling errors.

Shinigami Template

~!*We all have a persona*!~

Name: (Your characters name. You must have a first and a last name, type in last name first, and first name last format. That is how names are in the manga, and in Japan.)

Age:(Your characters current age, no younger than 80 years old.)

Visual Age:(How old your character looks in appearance.)

Gender:(Male or Female. No transsexuals. No hermaphrodites.)

Division:(Choose from squad 1---13, or the Kidou corps.)

Personality:(Everyone has a personality, their own little secrets, bad side, and even a side of themselves not normally shown in front of others. Type out your characters personality in paragraph form, I want every last inch of the personality laid out right here, leave nothing out, and be creative. None of that one line, " He/She/It is brave, and loves to fight, when he/she/it gets mad, he/she/it is ruthless" crap. I know most people can better, but even so they don't apply themselves as well as they could. Please, take no offense, I am not generalizing, but I have seen it enough to become paranoid over it, so, please do make it nice and detailed, Mkay ^^. Personality should have a minimum of 50 words)

Appearance:(What does your character look like. I will accept an image for this only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I also want every last inch of your character described, any odd birth marks, any scars, or anything else on them, from their head to their toes. A good way to get in more detail is to imagine your character in your head, and then work your way down from their head to their toes as you type it out. I've found that this helps when using words instead of pictures to describe the characters appearance. Appearance should have a minimum of 60 words)

~!*That exploits the burdened weight that lay hidden within*!~

Extras, but not mandatory;:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Nicknames: (This one isn't required.)

Reiatsu Color:

Reiatsu Power Level:

Dislikes: (AT LEAST 5 )

Habits/quirks: (3-5 )

~!*Just as time halts to a stand-still*!~
History/Background:(Your characters past, up until the present time. From the time they were born, until the time that they died. Furthermore, their life as a shinigami thus far. Be detailed, and leave not a single moment of their life unaccounted for, I want it all written down, no matter how long it takes. The history will be looked at closely to determine a few things, I'm not saying to write a novel, but the character is yours, so you should know every last inch of their past. Also, type the history in Arc's format, I.e arc one or a title name.)

ANOTHER THING; I won't accept any anthro shinigami like 7th Division captain Komamura Sajin from the manga at this time. Sorry, but it's not going to happen.

Role-Play Sample:(Post a sample of how you usually RP, a general, normal post. Don't post an extremely large and high quality one if that is now how you normally role play, or if you do, then keep up that quality of post.

~!*The clock starts to move again, and the pendulum resets....Begin*!~

Code:
[size=28][color=Mediumseagreen]Shinigami Template[/size][/color]

[size=28][color=darkblue]~!*We all have a persona*!~[/size][/color]

[color=aquamarine][b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Age:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Visual Age:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Gender:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Division:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Appearance:[/b][/u][/color]

[size=28][color=darkgoldenrod]~!*That exploits the burdened weight that lay hidden within*!~[/size][/color]

[color=crimson][b][u][i]Extras, but not mandatory;:[/b][/u][/i]

[b][u]Height:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Weight:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Hair:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Eyes:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Nicknames:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Reiatsu Color:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Reiatsu Power Level:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Likes:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Dislikes:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Habits/quirks:[/b][/u][/color]

[size=28][color=Darkmagenta]~!*Just as time halts to a stand-still*!~[/size][/color]

[color=Blueviolet][b][u]History/Background:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Role-Play Sample:[/b][/u][/color]

[size=28][color=Darkorange]~!*The clock starts to move again, and the pendulum resets....Begin*!~[/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Shinigami Template
Page 1 of 1