Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. Empty
PostSubject: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:13 pm

Dark, with the luminous sun piercing some 10ft squarely arranged windows, the warehouse at which Kazumi was standing, was one helluva bleak place. There was dust planted firmly along, a solid metal floor. There were the various scraps of metal, which were likely remnants of old cars once worked by great mechanics. The walls were lined with the great writings of the art, known as graffiti, that stretched around the whole perimeter of the compound, which was enormous to say the least. The place was large enough in fact that if two captain-level reiatsu empowered people were to battle with bankai's and all, the place, with it's solid metal frame would hold up in the most intense flourishing of power.

Kazumi, with his over-sized captain haori draping along the dusty floor, lies planted firmly against the solid ground. He knew this place was perfect, when he first entered the garage door. It had plenty of space for him to cut loose. In his mind, he was already imagining the great battle about to take place against this vizard man, whom he did not know in the slightest, he just figured he was a good challenge, and thus his reason for fighting. He could see in his mind metal flying in every direction, and the 10ft squarely shaped windows bursting outwards, or inwards for that matter.

So... Peering cautiously at the garage door, young Kazu awaited patiently for his opponents arrival.

Last edited by Kazumi on Mon 02 Nov 2009, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:20 pm

There he was not too far away from what he would call a scrap yard. Various forms of metal lined and littered the ground, such untidiness was disgusting. Standing atop of a building, the 6'5 figure of the man with long white spiky mane like had his arms folded. His red and black Haori like coat swayed in the wind as he stood there, his Wakazahi which was worn on his lower back dangled as well. A sigh escaped the strangers lips, he soon took a deep breath and held it for a while. Creeping up to his face, his eyes was now coming into view. His windows to the world as we know it opened slowly, the stranger began exhaling slowly as he did so. Crimson eyes as if stained with blood, dark pupils as if one was looking into a bottomless pit. It was Jushiro's most recognizable feature, apart from his white hair that stood out among the crowd. Glancing around the area Jushiro could sense another presence in the area. It seems his soon to be opponent is rather punctual and so it would be best not to keep him waiting. But that didn't stop him from shifting his hand a little. The black fingerless gloves that was apart of him as the flesh covering his bones came into view also. Jushiro's hands drifted into his coat and from it came a bottle. But not just any bottle, it was a bottle that contained the best sake in the world. A fact that no one else could ever dispute unless they possessed something better. His index, thumb ad middle fingers came together as the began acting as a cork screw. The cork that covered the mouth of the bottle soon came off. The bottle of sake was lifted towards the crimson eyed man's lips. A quick sip, then came a gulp one that was uncontrolled but yet precise to the alcohol intake that Jushiro would allow. Now wasn't the time to be feeling tipsy, especially when he could be involved in a fight any minute now. Vanishing from his current position Izanagi appeared in the area that the Reiatsu of his opponent was strongest. And the area that he appeared in was even more disgusting than the place that he stood in just moments ago. Remaining atop of the building Izanagi could see the figure of the man peering outside. A smile formed on Izanagi's face then came a subtle giggle of sorts. It was done in such a child like manner as to not provoke the man too much. But now that Izanagi was at the meeting place, what will happen next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 8:45 pm

Hmm... Are you my opponent today? Kazumi turns his attention away from the garage door, which he had expected his opponent to emerge from. No such truth, as Kazumi felt the captain-class reiatsu teeming outward from a source placed far above his head, into the ceiling, and through a window. Peering upward at the window it was, all too apparent, that his opponent was there, watching him, as though he were prey. Prey? Yes, prey. You may ask how could someone prey on the captain of the 11th division, and they will tell you its impossible, which it damn sure is. Kazumi would not be preyed upon, like an impala chased by a cheetah, if anything Kazumi himself was the stalker, spy, and shrew character who hid himself, and eavesdropped on others.

Not wasting any time further thinking of his opponent’s actions, which had seriously insulted him, Kazumi steps forward, leaping into the air, using not shunpo, but his natural speed. Within seconds he burst through the glass window his opponent hid behind, he was like a little coward playing giggling games all by himself. With a metallic reiatsu surrounding him, Kazumi back flips as he exits the glass, landing solidly on the metal roof of the abandoned warehouse building, glaring directly into Jushiro’s crimson, bloodshot eyes, with his own luminous light brown eyes.

With adrenaline flowing through his blood, Kazumi could barely stop from shaking from the excitement of battle, which was to unfold in the coming minutes. He kept grinning, almost uncontrollably. The 5’9 well built, 15 year old looking man was ready for a great fight, with one of the human world’s own half-breed vizard. With his haori draping against the, foul metal roof, Kazumi takes a step closer to the white, spiky, haired man.

“Hehehe (Deep Masculine hehehe’s) ... I’m Kazumi ‘Kenpachi’ Kaguya, and I will be your killer of sorts,” Kazumi says, speaking in a quiet soft, nonchalant manner, “now since I like to know the names and ranks of the people I kill, introduce yourself, please.” It would be awfully rude for the man not to introduce himself, if he did not it would only add, additional incentive to killing him, not only the challenge of fighting a vizard. “Also, I welcome you to make the first move, if you will, hit me with your best shot,” Kazumi says opening his haori to show a red t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 1:42 am

OOC: Well since my opponent hasn't posted in nearly a week, I will be looking for someone else to test out my zan so... feel free to post an interupt post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:25 pm

Steadying himself as the Captain emerge Jushiro cocked his head off to the side a little. His crimson eyes observing the man as he stood there before him. "Are you trying to insult me boy? Its been a while since I came across someone as arrogant as yourself. With that said your no doubt the current captain of the Juuichibantai right? Only a member of the 11th Division would behave in such a manner". Izanagi's expression on his face was of an impassive one, the man had left an everlasting first impression. Sighing a little Jushiro looked at the Taicho with pity in his eyes. How long has it been since Jushiro announced himself as a Captain? It's been far too long now, in fact he doesn't even remember seeing this man during his time in Soul Society. "Let me guess your a new Captain right? I can't for the life of me remember ever seeing you or hearing your name Kazumi Taicho". The word 'Taicho' was said in a undermining tone, the word title Taicho was a laughable one. However that didn't mean Izanagi would ever underestimate him. Besides the man was of the 11th Division and they have a reputation for being battle hungry idiots. Smiling a little Jushiro placed his hand on his chin as the Captain sent out the invitation. If only this man knew what he was getting himself into now. He seemed confident enough to want to give a former Taicho the first strike. The Captain looked like a child in Jushiro's eyes, the white hair man stood 6'3 tall. And the Captain was nothing more than 5'9, it was an interesting scenario to say the least. "Oh well I guess it can't be helped then. I go by the name of Jushiro Izanagi, I hate saying this but as your a Taicho then I must. I am also the former Taicho of the Juubantai". Its been centuries since Jushiro had roamed the halls of the tenth division. Soul Society had no doubt changed since then. Lifting his hand Jushiro made a gesture to indicate that the fight should start off above the buildings. Pushing off from the roof top the man took to the skies as if flying through the air. Coming to a stop as if walking on air Jushiro paused for a moment as awaited the arrival of the Captain. Izanagi had yet to demonstrate any hints of hostility towards the man. And here he was acting all high and mighty speaking so freely about the man's death. One has to wonder if Soul Society had finally gone mad, hunting down this mew species known as the Vaizards could be interesting. And yet it could prove to be the downfall of these people. Looking down towards the ground Jushiro took note of just how much the human world had changed. The wars of the Shinigami and Arrancar had taken a toll on the realm of the humans. It was unforgivable in some cases, even the Vaizards had played a part in it too. As much as they didn't want to there were pulled into this senseless battle. "Please put away your chest, I'm not interesting in your tits. I prefer female". Izanagi released a slight chuckle as he stood there, the Captain seemed way to serious and needed to lighten up a bit. Even his little chuckle previously was lacking of the typical Kenpachi style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:24 pm

Ah..!?! He said 'boy' now I really must kill him... A crystal clear, brown gaze continues to pierce the heart of the unsuspecting vizard man, whose fresh remarks made it even harder for young Kazu not to spring up at him and bite his head off with his bare teeth! Insulting so it was, the vizard man would continue to mumble senseless vile from the pit of his stomach, Kazumi just stood there holding a malicious grin, steadily holding his blazer open to allow the man one final chance to get a free hit off. Kazumi thought it as being courteous.

“So your Izanagi, Jushiro former captain of the 10th division eh!?! That’s one level down from mine ah?”

Peering at Jushiro, Kazumi could already feel the man’s underestimation of him; it was actually quite common to see such a thing happen, because of his childish appearance. False, it is more of a lure, so to speak, a way to manipulate his opponents thinking of him; so that once the battle starts they would be surprised to see that he was more than what they expected.

And just when Kazumi thought Jushiro was about to take him up, upon his offer he, instead, flew high into the air, and mumbled more senseless trash from above, sarcasm. Kazumi was not in the business for sarcasm as much as the vizard man that he would fight in the coming moments was. Sarcasm was really worthless to him, it meant nothing. Kazumi thought of it as a way to lighten the moment, to try and ignore the fact that death was upon his enemy, yeah that was it. What other reason might once have for sarcasm in such an over-serious moment as this? Gazing heavily up toward the man Kazumi pressed his feet against the metal roof or the warehouse, blasting him upward just a few feet away from Jushiro.

“NOW, let’s get this started! Melt the heavens, and burn the skies, Meruto Kinzoku!”

With a brilliant flash of metallic grey, a heavy, above Captain-level reaitsu implodes in all directions, scrapping the ground as it goes. The same maniacal grin Kazu had before is even more profound. ‘Shing!' Four rotors extend from the halfway point of the length of Kazumi’s blade, and it begins to gyrate rapidly, faster than the eye can follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 12:49 am

"One level down? It seems your Mistaken or you merely got the wrong idea". Jushiro said In reply to the Captain's statement, still Izanagi was relaxed enough to watch the man draw his blade. Even then the white haired warrior had yet to make a move. The grin on the man's face was very 11th Division like now. He was finally coming out of his shell and rather swiftly too. "Why the hell is he shouting? I'm standing right next to him". The burst of Reiatsu plus its level was impressive and if Izanagi didn't know any better. Well he'd say this man was trying to show off a little. Putting his hands together Jushiro applauded the display from the Captain. The blade, the reiatsu, even the way in which it moves was quite impressive.

"What's with this eagerness all of a sudden? Have you got some place else that you need to be? Jeez I didn't even get to draw my sword before you decided to release yours". Giving off a child like shrug Jushiro smiled, in truth he found the situation quite amusing. "So then I guess this is the part where I do the same thing uh? I need a bit of time first, so give me a moment". Izanagi was still toying around for the time being. Reaching towards his lower back, his hand was soon placed upon the hilt of his blade. Out came his Wakazahi in his right hand pointing forward. His left hand soon drifted down towards his left hand, his katana soon followed. The red and black hilt glistened as the light from the sun bounced off of it.

Taking his stance the Shinigami if you can call him that began chanting the release phrase of his Zanapakuto. Jushiro wouldn't normally start off a fight like this, but it couldn't be help right now. His opponent seemed serious enough and simply toying around wasn't going to help him. Besides underestimating the Captain could prove to be fatal for both of them. Thunder roared through the heavens, lightning flash across the the heavens. There was a cold air that surrounded the Vaizard as his dark reiatsu became visible. A cold front was beginning to set in on the battlefield. There was a moment of silece as the Vaizards Reiatsu soar to an even higher level. This was one reiatsu contest that Jushiro woud not lose.

"Winds of the North, Winds of the South sweep across the Lands. The Heavenly Dragon shall ascend to the Heavens and the World will be Frozen Over!".

Izanagi's tone sounded dark and unrelenting as his deep voice projected outwards. Soon enough his Shikai began taking on its true form. There was a burst of dark Reiatsu, it was obvious that two Captain level warriors was about to do battle. This would be a clash of the titans so to speak. Jushiro's Dual blades changed from your standard Wakazhi and Katana into a pair of Shuriken Mirrors. On both arms was a pair of red and black striped Gauntlets with golden markings. The gauntlets themselves covered the man's entire arm and as one would expect had their uses. Floating on either side of the Vaizard was a Shuriken Mirrors, at least that's what it looked like. The Mirrors extended to 4ft wide and had 8 blades on the edges of the Shuriken Mirrors. Each blade extended up to 14inches long. The Shuriken Mirrors was dark in color with a golden eastern type dragon on the back on both Mirrors. There was a handle on both mirrrors which would allow the Vaizard to grab hold of the damn things. This way the man could always use them as a shield of sorts. It could prove to be quite interesting once this battle gets going. The Shuriken Mirrors began spinning rapidly as Jushiro began manipulating the wind element. It would seem that the time for talk was now over. The mirrors began floating towards the Captain steadily as the spun rapidly. They had soon become a blur just like the man's own Zanapakuto too. "Now what Kenpachi Kazumi?". The blades soon zig zagged across from each others as the man spoke. Soon enough one of the Shuriken mirrors, more specifically the one on the left move forward. With the wind propelling it forward, the speed at which it moved was very impressive. Most wouldn't be able to keep up with the movements of the Mirrrors. But that didn't mean Jushiro would count of the Captain at all. There was most definitely a reason why the man was chosen as such. As the Shuriken moved forward it would move in an horizontal manner. It wouldn't attack as yet, instead it would merely hoover around the Captain. Even now Jushiro was testing the water a little. The Vaizard seemed curious and perhaps using one of his cards could help him to understand a few things too. Either way Jushiro seemed ready to go without fail. This battle could either be a long one, or either man could end it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 12:44 am

Suddenly it was as the air accumulated a deep frigidness that would be cast far beyond the field of battle. As the evening night began to set in, the sun is intent upon hiding its brilliant light from the ambiance of the space located far above the metal warehouse, now devoid of life. The sun lies low on the horizon as reaitsu defects in all directions, a mix of metallic grey with the dark, dark reaitsu of Izanagi Jushiro. The many houses, street lamps, stop signs, clustered in a perfect array begin to surmount from the constraints of the earth. Lightning bolts storm the skies, various debris are sent flying capriciously through winding winds. It was a mess of chaos, wonderful chaos!

Amongst this chaos stood patiently Kazumi, Kaguya, who intently watches every action by his opponent Jushiro, Izanagi. Having already unsheathed his blade, and released it he was ready to do battle in the upcoming moments. His opponent asked him, “Now what Kazumi Kaguya,” and he answers, “This, now.” Kazumi takes hold of his zanpakuto, and places its rotors far above his head, in all likeliness the rotors would propel him upward, but no such truth, as he would stay firmly planted in his same position. From the center of the point at which the blades split seeps a golden, metallic ooze-like substance. Not to be confused, this ooze-like substance flows more similar to that of water.

The seeping substance of molten metal catches the force generated by the gyrating motion of the rotors, and naturally inertia sends the metal flying in all directions, capriciously, but the bulk of it would find its way more specifically toward, Izanagi, Jushiro, and the two Shuriken Mirrors of his. Though most of it was released a nice glob of the stuff finds it way over to Kazumi and forms a perfect sphere, which would, in any event of- say, a Shuriken Mirror flying toward him, would of its own will form a small barrier to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.   Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazumi: Famed Kenpachi vs Anyone.
Page 1 of 1