Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The famed Demon of Domremy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The famed Demon of Domremy Empty
PostSubject: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:48 pm

Name: Gift der Rache

Family: Poison/Acid (if I don’t make it into elite ignore Acid)

Doll Description:
Spoiler:

Medium:

Two tattoos that are on the back of his hands, that are normally hidden by his gloves, said tattoos are black but glow blue when the doll is being called on.

The tattoo (one on each hand)
Spoiler:

Doll Ability:
Gift’s ability is a simple, yet very effective one, claws and fangs being coated with a poison that thins the blood, making any wound bleed profusely. Even if the flesh wound is closed they still need to remove the toxin from the blood or will still cause problems, also like with any normal Anticoagulants a lethal does will cause internal bleeding. But this can develop days after the fight if they have not gotten any medical attention, all of Yuri’s/Gift’s old victims all die from blood loss in the battlefield.

Doll Großer König Form Description:

Großer König Ability
[will post up later if approved for eliteness, along with the 4th tech]

Techniques:

Fünf Sinn-Depression [Five senses breakdown]
This is a powerful venom that attacks and blocks singles from someone’s senses to third brain, this works gradually of the next few posts, on the first post they lose their sense of smell and taste, on the second they lose any and all feeling in their body, on the 3rd they go death, and on the 4th they lose their sight, after that the venom loses its hold and ends. This has a 3 turn cool down if misses and a 5 turn cool down if hits, starting from when the effect ends (9 turns in all)
Usage Limit: 1
Duration of Effect: 4 posts
Cool Down: 3 (if misses) 5/9 (depending on if you start counting from tech uses or when effect ends)

Totes Glied [Dead Limb]
Another simple yes useful technique, a paralyzes poison that attacks the area it strikes, and last for the next 3 turns, (ie if it hits their right arm, its paralyzed) more problems may occur if its hits the main body.
Duration of Effect: 3 posts
Cool Down: 4 Posts

Haar des Hunds [Hair of the dog]
Yuri/Gift ejects themselves with a mix of their own toxins, (which they are naturally immune too) this venom acts like an advanced antibody, killing off any toxins in the system, in effect cleaning out any poisons, ending their effect on Yuri/Gift.
Usage Limit: 2
Duration of Effect: instant effect.
Cool Down: 4 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:31 pm

You have Quite a few typos in the First Tech. Just to be clear. Death = Deaf.

But, Aside from that:

A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:39 pm

Ty and yes Death = Deaf = need to turn auto-correct off and read more carefully on word >< thank god some of you have gotten use to some of my god awfal typos and spelling that pops up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

Changeing Family from Poison/Acid too Posion/plant, this should not effect what has been approved so far as it was all posion based (made it that way encase i did not get elite)

Doll Großer König Form Description:
When Gifts second form activates his body from the chest down become a mass of vines, but these vines don’t appear to be so at first, as they are covered in the same blue skin as Gift, making them appear more like intestines than anything, his rib bones become exposed and hardened, Yuri is party fused with Gift in this form, Gifts rib bone encasing Yuri’s chest, his body from the waist down is enveloped in the vines, as are his arms from just above the elbow.

Großer König Ability
The ability lies within this form, the mass of vines are tuff and have a hardened tip, that can effetely dig through solid concrete, he had an almost endless amount at his disposal and like with his first form the tips are covered with the Anticoagulants.

4th elite tech

Mein Herz Brennt [My heart burns]
A pollen is released into the air, this pollen in itself is harmless, that is until it is breathed in. When it combines with the mucus of the through/lunges it turns into a poison that slowly starts to destroy the airways, making it harder and harder to breath, if left untreated it can destroy the lunge to an existent that they start to bleed, leading the victim to drown in his/her own blood
Duration of Effect: pollen last for 3 turns, the effect last till cured.
Cool Down: 6 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:38 am

Hm....for your ability this means the vines can be regrown? Or are they really durable so that's not such a concern?

As to your technique, I think I'd personally like to see a timeframe so an opponent wouldn't be accused of power-playing when they should start having breathing problems and then say "No no, my endurance kicks ass, so I can keep going for a bit more!" Or something, and when they would start "choking on their blood." I think this should also receive another cool down or two given the severity if they breath it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The famed Demon of Domremy   The famed Demon of Domremy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The famed Demon of Domremy
Page 1 of 1