Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Read!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Read!!!!!!!!   Read!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 1:41 pm

This is more of a warning than anything, so listen up everyone! We are not going by a point based system here, but a post based one. I'm sure a lot of you will go, "OMG! WTF! He is crazy, that won't work! People will just spam post!" Well, you're wrong if you thought that, and the reason why I say this is simple. I am a man who spends the majority of his day on the computer, and who else but such a man would actually take the time to count the post of everyone on the forum. The webmaster, myself, will read every single post. Then, if you do not have the correct amount, or you do and the post are just in areas outside of the RPG, you get no new technique or what have you. Don't try to pull on over on me, not that you would, but I still advise against that.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Read!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1