Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. Empty
PostSubject: Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.   Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 10:49 pm

All right, this has been bugging me for quite some time now, so I have to say it. I want those of you who hold a spot among the elite, and those of you who do not, to post now. I do not care what you post just do so. Make sure it is in the RP, though. If you are stuck in a confusing topic like, I am, leave it, if you have nowhere to post, nothing to do, find something, conspire with others, get something going. JUST DO SOMETHING. There has been a disturbing lack of activity lately, and really, there is no reason for it. New members will see our forum and think it is dead because nothing is going on, at just that, but at one point we had suggestions flying in by the handful, and now we have none. Come on people, it is not that hard to type out a topic, this is a role-playing forum, after all. Role-playing is generally writing, so get to your keyboards and type. I honestly do not want see what happened to the forum, last time it died, to happen again because with all my heart, I dread the thought. More and more those under the list of who have logged in the past seventy-two hours have diminished, more and more activity has slowed down.

All race leaders who do not have plans for their race in motion, and have not taken steps to do so, DO IT NOW! Do something, for god’s sake. Get together and have a talk with your people, or others, or plan a meeting between races, or something. Just do it. Moreover, for the staff, I commend you for the good work so far, but I expect you all to be extremely active both in the RPG and in your job as staff. I do not care how busy your real life is, it takes no more than a few moments of your time to look over a weapon, or an application. Really, it takes no time at all. You do no work, you have no power, and I will take that away. That is the law now. I am sorry, but this is a time where we NEED activity, and people who are willing to commit a lot to the forum and help. Really, I am just saying this for future reference, not singling anyone out, but do keep what I say in mind.

Pay careful attention to what I am about to say, it is important. If anyone has anywhere to get us members from, please help by recruiting them. Post here and tell us who you have recruited, and maybe you will get a prize for effort, or not, who knows. Make sure they will be active, though.

This concludes the announcement for today.

-Shishigami Jubei-
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.   Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

Damn! Thought he forgot about me ~.~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.   Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:15 am

<Reads. Thus keeping his Genitals.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.   Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this, or I will have your head, your rank, and your genitals. LACK OF ACTIVITY.
Page 1 of 1