Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules, Posting Rules, Fighting Rules, General Rules, Chat Box Rules, Staff rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Forum Rules, Posting Rules, Fighting Rules, General Rules, Chat Box Rules, Staff rules. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules, Posting Rules, Fighting Rules, General Rules, Chat Box Rules, Staff rules.   Forum Rules, Posting Rules, Fighting Rules, General Rules, Chat Box Rules, Staff rules. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:34 am

FORUM RULES!!!!!!

You may not destory an entire area without permission of the Webmaster. Also, You must have the needed fire-power, length and detail of post, and whatever else the head admin ask of You. Be logical as well.

Do not pester the head admin about letting you blow something up, as doing so will likely be done only for plot purposes, or if so decreed otherwise.

The Administration of this forum have the right to add new rules as they see fit, and also the duty to enforce those rules. New rules are to be followed just as the old ones. Failure to abide by the rules will get the member a punishment depending on the circumstances.

Your username must be the name of your character.

You may only have two characters at any given time, and unless one of those characters dies, you're not allowed any extras, PERIOD.

Also, do not try sneaking in another one as we have the ability check IP addresses, along with various other methods to tell who you are. O_O I'm watching you.

Note: Masking your IP adress through a proxy or other methods available won't work either. I have my ways to get around that, so do not even try it.

Description of scenes of death, blood, and gore are allowed on this forum.

Actions performed by a Moderator can be argued with an Administrator.

No rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or flaming attacks to admins will be allowed AT ALL. This, of course, doesn't count for in character post within the RPG.

Don't start role playing until AFTER you have been approved. If you do, I will delete your thread, application, and your account. I am sorry, but this should be common sense to anyone.

Try to watch your language here. Now, we realize that most of us our adults and cursing is alright. However, I will ask that you do not curse every other word, when there is no reason to do so other than the sake of doing it. Have some maturity about yourselves.

If you do end a thread, please let an Administrator or Moderator know so that we may lock and move it into correct area.

Don't bring any drama, bad moods or piss fits into the chat box or forum. Real life problems should stay just that. So, for the sake of keeping peace we are going to ask you to leave all of that outside. After all, it is not that big of a deal to just log out, and cool your head. If you are going to have an arguement over something from real life, and turns into a knock-down drag-out, then you will be asked to take it to pm's.

No one on this forum wants to hear someones real life issues, and an entire drama-fest over it. It is disturbing to the members, so take it to pms. If you do not listen when a member of the staff ask you to take it to pms, then you will be kicked and possibly even worse if you contiune to disobey the staff.

This is a forum meant for fun, so these kinds of actions are frowned on, because they suck the fun from everyone else and their day. We aren't Mary Poppins here with sunflowers and sunshine everywhere, but regardless, I do not want to see any of that crap here.

You are not allowed to constantly pester and/or badger other members through pms or on the chat box. Any stalkerish/unwanted pm's or actions will be reported to the staff, and steps will be taken for the culprits punishment. If it continues afterwards, then the culprit will have his/her/it's ability to send pms stripped and will not get it back.

There will be NO racist slurs, comments, words or jokes on the chat box or forum at anytime. In the Role Play, it is alright so long as it is aimed towards the character and not the Rper.

NO personal bashings or use of the word "faggot" or "fag" at all.

In your character sheets, there is no such thing as an average person, shape, appearance, personality, etc...And as such, those words and others like them should not be used to describe a character. The same goes for descriptions using words like 'small' or 'large'; I'll only allow such words if you are comparing the sizes to something else [i.e. as small as a button or large as a house].

Note: in character histories there is nothing unknown so don't say it is. You are the creator of the character, and therefore know the character inside and out. This does not mean your character has to know their past, it is just that the staff DOES.

Stay true to your character at all times! If your character is shy, they are not going to suddenly strip naked in front of a crowd and do the hula. If you find being shy or other quite limiting, then try putting emphasis on it. If she/he/it is shy, keep them SHY. No acceptions! I have seen this as an issue quite a lot over my time role playing. It is where a person does not stay in character or was never in character to begin with. I will not allow this.

You cannot do 100 action at the same time in one post. Understand....

Play logically. If your character cannot clone him/her/itself, he/she/it cannot be in two places at the same time.

Don't be an impatient ass. Not everyone can sit around the computer all day long and wait for other characters to reply.... We are all only human.

You can make your own group in the role play, THAT IS, if you can recruit three other people and get Administration approval.

Double post are not allowed and will be deleted.

Do not use emotes in post. Also, do not use abbreviated speech in the Role Play. Doing so will get you punishment.

Posting Rules:

Your post must be at least 200 words. Your character has all five senses, use them. Also, some key advice is to space out the paragraphs so that the words are easier to read.

You can only write in third person's view. Your message should contain actions, thoughts and speech of your character. Your character's thoughts are to be written in Italics. Speech and dialogs are to be written in Bold. Always write where you came from, and to what topic you're going to go, this is a given and helps avoid any confusion about that, but is mandatory as well.

Spell check is your buddy, please use it. Click Here For Spell Check!

This forum is set at a PG-13 level. Mature role-play is allowed, but ONLY if the thread has a warning in the title BEFORE it even begins. And if you fail to label it as so, then simply edit it into the title. Also, clearly state this at the beginning of your post.

No God-Moding, Power Playing or Meta-Gaming allowed. This means your character is not invincible, has no control over the actions of other characters not their own, and in no way tries to use information not directly given to them In character. These three things are of the highest offense one can do, meaning to do them is to EXPECT a punishment, and perhaps a temporary ban, maybe even a permanent ban depending on the extremity of the offense.

Take turns when role-playing, and don't expect each time your character swings their fist they're going to hit something. Auto-hitting is a form of god modding and just as serious of an offense.

Again. All post must be written in third person.

You cannot rp in more then one place, doing so is unacceptable here and not tolerated.

Use proper Grammar and Spelling to the best of your ability. Take your time when posting, proof read it, and make sure the little typo's are all gone. We are an advance role play here, so the use of proper grammar and spelling is a must. If need be use the spell checker provided within this post. Edit your post to correct any mistakes if you must.

CHAT BOX RULES!!!!!!

Alright. Here are the rules for the chat box to be followed by members and staff alike. Yes, even the Administrators.

The staff will look over your character sheet as soon as humanly possible. Pms and speech on the chat box, such as " Can you approve me?," or " Are you an admin, can you approve my character?" Will not be allowed at all.

If your character sheet has not been looked at yet, it is only because the staff has not had the time to get to it yet. We are, despite having the grand power of mod-hood or admin-hood, still only human. We have our own lives and things to take care of. And we will get to the approval part as soon as we can.

Do understand that things such as these only slow down the approval system, and make the staff more reluctant to actually approve anything. In addition, they are very annoying and unneeded. As such, anything such as this will be given a strict warning and a kick from the chat box. If this continues, then the person responsible will get a temporary ban from the chat box, and on the third offense a temporary ban from the forum.

Now, to further elaborate, you may ask once, and only ONCE. If the staff member does not answer or explains that they are busy, do not ask any further, and do not ask another staff member. That is where the kick/ban rule will come into place. But, feel free to Pm myself or Ban Yan Lin about your application. I am always happy to look it over and give constructive criticism.

No Negative comments or speech at all. Racial slurs, personal bashing, none of this...

No flaming at all.

All of these will get three warnings, and then if you do not stop, you get a ban.

Listen to the staff, if they tell you to do something, you will do it. Likewise, if they tell you to stop something, you will stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIGHTING RULES!!!!!!!

There are no fights without wounds, you cannot simply dodge everything forever.

You simply cannot describe the actions, reactions or emotions of another character AT ALL.

Auto-hitting is not allowed at all, PERIOD. It is yet another form of god modding, which no one likes at all. The only time this is not the case, is when the other character is A. Helpless in a complete state of helplessness. And B. When they have no means to fight back/cannot move or fight back at all, such as having no arms or legs...due to them being chopped off.

During the course of a battle, there is an order of character movements/turns. Your post must always be followed by an enemy post. Like so, Enemy, then you, Enemy, then you. Or for large groups with more than two rp'er's. Enemy one, then Enemy two, then you. Then Enemy one then enemy two, and so on and so fourth.

For one single post, you cannot do no more than four offensive actions.

You can only attack a maximum of so many enemies that are logically possible in one post. Meaning if you are attacking with a sword, then you cannot be clear across the battlefield slashing someone else without a logical reason, such as an ability that would make it possible, or vast speed. You must make the most realistic scenarios and situations in a battle, like tactics in real life. Ok, I realize that some real life things don't apply here as this is almost entirely fiction. But, real life tactics still apply in some cases. Do understand not everyone can fight forever, our characters get tired and they bleed just as any other, ignoring these facts is not to be advised.

A character cannot simply leave a battle instantly by posting an exit and that they left, they must be allowed to leave by the enemy, otherwise they'll have to fight their way out...Just leaving is not something that would ever happen, what enemy would let someone leave. Thus, this rule is to be enforced.

You can kill another character if they were in a situation where they could not possibly defend themselves or avoid the attack. There may very well be auto-hits involved in the process, this is when the admin or moderator is called in to review the killing, and make sure that it is legit.

And once again. NO GODMODDING AT ALL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Rules!!!

Now, I will explain a punishment system. Of course, it is only for the members of the staff. It is something I like to call 'The Probation Effect. The Probation Effect will come into place when a member of the staff abuse their power, or does something other to get themselves in trouble. At the time of Probation, the said person will have their status as staff and powers taken away for a pre-determined amount of time. This time will vary depending on the severity of crime, but none are going to be booted from the staff because of one screw up.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely, Aeolus Ambrose~
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Forum Rules, Posting Rules, Fighting Rules, General Rules, Chat Box Rules, Staff rules.
Page 1 of 1