Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidou Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Kidou Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Kidou Rules.   Kidou Rules. I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:55 am

Okay, now we're going to put forth rules for all Kidou, both custom and those that already exist in the Bleach universe. All kidou from 1--49 can be used three times before a cooldown comes into place, this time in which Kidou of that level can no longer be used, until the cooldown time is over. The cooldown for 1---49 is four post, no more and no less. 50--70 could be used two times, then would have have a six post cooldown. 70 and up will have a cooldown of eight post, and can only be used once, until the cooldown comes in.

MORE RULES TO COME.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Kidou Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Rules.   Kidou Rules. I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 3:45 pm

Update:

In review of the former Kidou Corps lieutenant Hachigen's skill with Kidou, I conclude that the lieutenant of the Kidou Corps is capable of using Bakudou and Hadou up to level 99. That is all for this update of the Kidou rules.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Kidou Rules.
Page 1 of 1