Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:52 am

Zanpakutō Information

Name:katai kanshaku (Honorable Chrysanthemum)

Level: Shikai and Bankai (my app is for Captain)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Awaken my flower

Family: Nature

Sealed Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Spoiler:

Shikai Techniques:

Spoiler:
[Bankai] Released Form:
Spoiler:

[Bankai] Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability:
Spoiler:

Bankai Techniques

Spoiler:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Zan Spirit Persona:
Spoiler:

Last edited by liladia on Sat 12 Dec 2009, 6:34 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

Follow the template, simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:16 am

If you has a sekiseki stone in your blade, you're sealing off your own reiatsu and can't use kido. Also a cloth enhancing kido? I can't really accept that.

Also, for your flower abilities..they might as well be your techniques, in which I cannot accept. So with that said, I will move on to your shikai and bankai techniques.

Oh, before that, Corrupted nature is not apart of the family. Not family variants, period. Also, take out that zan part bit about it being kido since your family is nature. If your abilities will involve increasing your kido, then make your blade a kido type.

Your second shikai technique is just straight out denied. Has nothing to do with your family, or plants in general. Same thing with the third technique.

Your first bankai technique is also over powered and has nothing to do with nature. Denied.
Your second bankai technique is denied for the same reason of your first technique.
Your third technique is utterly rediculous..and therefor, denied for the above reason for your first and second technique.

Clean up your zan and make relavant techniques for "Nature/Plants" then notify an admin or mod to review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:27 am

Ok i fixed my problematics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:56 am

It's still not fixed...read everything I just typed and do it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

I fixed everything you wrote down NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:05 pm

YOu have too many techniques. Follow the template.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:41 am

You didn't understand the forth tech. was my bankai ability tree.

I fixed and moved my techs around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

YOU HAVE SIX TECHNIQUES! FOLLOW THE NEW SKILL SYSTEM FOR SHINIGAMI AND EDIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 1:05 am

lol 3 for shikai only and 3 for bankai only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:40 am

Apologies, Alejandro, for butting on on this application.

But let it be known that you are permitted only THREE TECHNIQUES TOTAL(four seeing as you're now a Cap ...). Regardless if some of them are only for shikai-only or bankai-only.

If you were permitted to have up to three/four(elite) per category, then that would place your opponents of EVERY OTHER RACE NOT POSSESSING SUCH A READILY ACCESSIBLE DOUBLE/SECOND/HIGHER FORM at a severe disadvantage. But that's the beside the point.

Basically, template calls for a max of three/four techs in the beginning, regardless of which form it is usable in. So wipe that lol off, and make some cutting decisions.

Offhand, but noted ... multiple spoilers to hide every category? I don't like to have to be distracted as to bother opening the damn things and THEN reading it ... if you were aiming for a privacy angle for your app ... it's kind of overdone, but ... that's just an opinion from me, so there's no real issue with hiding away your app like that >.>;; I mean, I'd get it if there was a massive image or a nice long collective 'post-within-a-post', but ... meeh.

Anyhow, yeah ... just like Alej's screaming up above, way too many techs ... please cut down the number( and no, we do not permit approving techs ahead-of time before you actually acquire the ability[and proper post count] to do so[I.c. that is], unless the head admin and the rest of the staff felt the urge to do so.)

So, please don't be offended, but chop chop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:35 pm

Ok again its fixed... and finally meets standards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

Hello any approval or denyings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 9:46 pm

Hallo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 6:57 am

hallo... is any mod ever on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 7:16 pm

Truely... how is a captain not going to be approved for her blade. I will not be able to rp yet if this continues. I cant even do practice of topic battles and history viewers without this blade. I know mods and admins are online every other day so really. I need my approval ASAP....!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished   Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Magic - Zan App - Finished
Page 1 of 1