Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aka (arrancar)(Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aka (arrancar)(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Aka (arrancar)(Finished)   Aka (arrancar)(Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 8:32 pm

(this char was used for the old Mysit arc on BO i think i got out all the black reaitsu stuff but let me know if i need to twink it some more)

Name: Aka (can mean bloody or red)

Visual Age: 19

Class of Arrancar: Adjuchas

Appearance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality:
Aka is, for lack of a better word, a psychopath his predator tendency have remained strong in him, he is deceptive, sly and crude, a smooth talker with a honey tongue that will lure someone away, make them drop their defences before binging a night of cruel torment. He does not react to pain inflected on him, for the twisted arrancar it is better then sex, when in a rage he can’t be pacified until he is a washed with blood, he seems to want to ‘play’ with the dead, disembowelling them to decorate the area with their guts and weighting/drawing with their blood along the walls and floor.

He has a tendency of drawing the image of a hyena eating a child where ever he has killed.

History:
Life/Death:
the screams ended as the gun shot echoed through the night, the ‘bloody hyena’ had struck again, killing his third family in as many months, the living room was nothing more but a wash with blood and scatted pieces of bone and flesh, humming a soothing tune like some soothing lullaby he halted his gun and dipped his fingers into the still warm blood around him and began to paint on the walls, scrawling nonsense. Almost random words littered the walls around the image of a hyena chewing on a child, looking over his work he licked his fingers like he had just finished eating some high class meal, tongue running over the blood covered skin of his hand, Aka chuckled to himself as he walked away from the wall and into the kitchen, the blood and brain matter drying to his jeans as he causally pulled a beer out of the fridge, not looking at the white cat that was pinned to the wall by a knife through its body.

The furry one had been the lucky one, died in one hit, unlike the man and woman that lay in the living room. He knew the cops where on their way but he was not bothered about that, he would leave when he was ready, not because of them, he sat down at the kitchen table the bottle in his hand hissed as he opened it and took a mouthful before pulling out his gun and shooting one of the cabinets full of holes, something had made a noise and he knew it was not a giant rat. The body of a small boy fell out, bullet wounds in his small form as he chocked out his last breath, the sound of police sirens soon sounded out, but he did not panic, no, he just put the smoking gun in his lap and finished of his drink as they demanded him to come out. With a sigh he threw the bottle into the bin before getting up and walking towards the door.

He did not panic or shot demands, no he was calm, like everything that was going on was a dream. He removed the clip from his gun, replacing it with a fresh one as he began to… sing. “You lie, silent there before me. Your tears, they mean nothing to me. The wind howling at the window. The love you never gave. I give to you. Really don't deserve it, but now, there's nothing you can do. So sleep, in your only memory of me, my dearest mother.” he sung quietly to himself as he opened the door and walked out, gun in hand and still singing. “Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, Goodbye. It was always you that I despised. I don't feel enough for you to cry, here's a lullaby to close your eyes, Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye.”

Slowly he walked towards them, not hearing their demands to get onto the ground. The cops seemed to be unnerved by him, backing up slightly but stopped moving when he did “Here’s a lullaby to close your eyes,” he counted to sing as he lifted the gun, his arm moving like it was on a string, “it was always you that I despised, “ he sang as the gun clicked, ready to fire, “goodbye!”

A shot sounded out, Aka’s head snapped back, unbalancing him as he tumbled to the ground. One of them had taken the shot, the bullet killing him instantly as it tore though his head.

Arrancar life: He was nothing more then a mindless beast as a hollow, but that all changed when his mask came off. Now he was the same mentally as he was as a human, something one may claim that was worse then a hollow, but his murderess cunning made him one to be feared, playing with another hollow before eating it and decorating trees and rocks with its blood. He was never classed as out right dangerous by the Soul Society, more content on staying in the sands and killing hollows more then humans but still they could not let him go around unchecked so they sent in Lucy Karma, a skilled Shinigami from the 2nd division to kill him but the hunter became the hunted as Aka found her first.

In the end she had the blade to his neck, but she could not bring herself to kill him. Again and again she let him go before trying to kill him to redeem herself, but there was always something stopping her, the arrancar just laughed and never bother to defend himself from her, after many months she had given up trying to kill him, realising that she had infect fallen in love with him. She hung around with him at first, again he did not mind as he was mostly left alone to do as he wanted, but as time passed he started to let her in more, their relationship becoming known to the Soul Society when she turned her back on her Division, Aka called her an idiot, but still let her follow him, still let her love him.

Till one day when his personally seemed to completely change, he was more kind to her, told her that her love was returned and hugged her. She did not know what brought on this change, she never asked, she just enjoyed it even if they where contently hunted from her old friends, but still they enjoyed the same pleasures other couples get to enjoy, she even fell pregnant, but she was always sceptical if it was really his, after all they where not together 24/7, it was not safe.

Lucy was sleeping next to him, her head on his lap as they sat in the sand under that ever-night sky. That is when he began to sing again, quickly as he ran his fingers though her hair, “You lie, silent there before me. Your tears, they mean nothing to me.” his free hand went to his blade, “The wind howling at the window. The love you never gave. I give to you.” there was not a sound as he carefully dew the blade from its housing, “Really don't deserve it, but now, there's nothing you can do. So sleep, in your only memory of me, my dearest mother.” he drove the blade through her chest as she woke up with a scream, blood flowing freely and turning white sand to red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aka (arrancar)(Finished)   Aka (arrancar)(Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 7:51 pm

If you are applying for Espada, then an RP Sample will be Required. 600 Words.
Your history will suffice for Adjuchas Class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aka (arrancar)(Finished)   Aka (arrancar)(Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

Aka is not going for Espada
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aka (arrancar)(Finished)   Aka (arrancar)(Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:20 pm

Ah. Given that Situation, I hereby deem this app.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aka (arrancar)(Finished)   Aka (arrancar)(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aka (arrancar)(Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Recycle Bin/Aka Trash Can-
Jump to: