Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.   Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:51 am

This is incomplete for now, as the other skills have not yet been completed, but go ahead and add in your correct level into the new fields I created at your character sheets.

Primera Espada~~Stronger Hierro

Senguda Espada~~Strong Hierro

Tercera Espada~~Strong Hierro

Cuarta Espada~~Strong Hierro

Quinta Espada~~Medium Strength Hierro

Sexta Espada~~Medium Strength Hierro

Septima Espada~~Average Strength Hierro

Octava Espada~~Average Strength Hierro

Novena Espada~~Average Strength Hierro

Pre-release~~Decima/Cero Espada~~Weak Hierro~~After~released~~Decima/Cero Espada~~ Stronger Hierro~~Equal to the Primera Espada's Hierro.

Fraccion~~Arrancar~~Weak Hierro

Normal~~Unranked Arrancar~~~Weaker Hierro

Weaker Hierro is the easiest to cut and penetrate, even for those of moderate skill with a blade or other. It is strong enough to absorb the blows of an opponent who is, or is equal to an eighth to sixth seat Shinigami officer. Though sixth seat level beings and beyond are capable of cutting it with relative ease. Naturally it isn't very good for absorbing the shock of a blow like stronger Hierro would be, basically the weakest of weak and not very useful.

Weak Hierro is just a little stronger than weaker Hierro...It can be cut with relative ease by those of second seat seat level and above, yet it can absorb impact a little better, and is somewhat tougher. Naturally it is decently strong, but not really too strong. However, it should be capable of going toe to toe with the sealed blade of a lieutenant, and possibly even their Shikai depending on the circumstances.

One step up from Weak Hierro, Average Hierro is stronger, more sturdy, and a bit more resilient than the weak variety. It can absorb some shock from blows, and somewhat protect from bladed blows. All in all, it is better than the weak Hierro.

Medium strength Hierro would be a step up from the Average Hierro. It is sturdy and capable of absorbing much more impact, and go toe to toe with Captain-level Shikai blades. Though this all would depend on the skill level of the opposition, and as such, would only apply to those of lower levels of skill in Shikai. Regardless, a good strong attack from a higher ranked enemy normal blow would be enough to pierce it.

Strong Hierro is incredibly tough, capable of absorbing large amounts of shock and damage being very difficult to cut. This Hierro is strong enough to go toe to toe with a Captain level Shikai and lower level beings Bankai, but also, the equivalent of other races.

Stronger Hierro is the best of the best, and the hardest of the hardest. It basically trumps all other Hierro of all categories and in terms of quality. Harder, stronger, and a lot more resilient. It's more difficult to cut than any other, and can absorb an equally absurd amount of shock, damage, and blows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do take note; there is a vast gap between the levels of skill with each of these classes. Someone who was a master would run circles around an average folk. Comparable to Ulquiorra having a sword fight with a normal Arrancar, no contest there.

Primera Espada~~ Master Swordsman

Senguda Espada~~ Master Swordsman

Tercera Espada~~ Master Swordsman

Cuarta Espada~~ Master Swordsman

Quinta Espada~~ Expert Swordsman

Sexta Espada~~ Expert Swordsman

Septima Espada~~ Adept Swordsman

Octava Espada~~ Adept Swordsman

Novena Espada~~ Adept Swordsman

Decima/Cero Espada~~Master Swordsman

Fraccion~~ Intermediate Swordsman

Arrancar~~ Average Swordsman

Master Swordsman:
Master level is the pinnacle of swordsmanship, and the point where one has gained impeccable skill in use of his or her weapon...be it a spear, lance, sword or something else entirely. At this point, it becomes possible to cut through techniques, even those of Bankai level. This provided the situation is logical enough, and the technique is something that could be cut (i.e. a reiatsu blast of some sort). Think of how Ulquiorra cut a Getsuga Tenshou in half). Those who are masters with his or her weapon have a great deal of experience fighting with said weapon. They show no effort when using even advanced forms of swordsmanship and styles, stopping their own attacks at a moment's notice and subsequently executing lethal attacks with absolute precision. Note: For the technique cutting, this will not happen all of the time as not everything can be spilt like butter, so keep that in mind.

Expert Swordsman:
Highly skilled in their own right, they are experts of their own weapon, and extraordinarily dangerous. Capable of using their weapon to fend off even released Zanpakuto, Bankai and their equivalent, using nothing but skill which the style would differ from person to person. One thing is certain about the swordsmanship users of this level hold, that is, they are fully capable of killing using only their weapon and nothing more.

Adept Swordsman:
They are adept with their weapon, as the name suggest, and fully capable of fighting with only their weapon of choice. Nonetheless, they are not experts and thus have some flaws in their technique. They would be capable of going toe to toe with a Captain Level opponents Shikai level weapon without releasing.

Intermediate Swordsman:
Somewhat skilled with their weapon, they obviously outclass the normal ones in Hueco Mundo, stronger and more refined in skill than the ordinary Arrancar are.

Average Swordsman:
They are the average swordsman, nothing exceptional here, simple, ordinary skill and nothing notable. They are the lowest of the low in terms of fighting with their weapon, and not very powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.   Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:04 pm

Yeah, I forgot to say that this is just a general chart and not concrete. That means that not always everything above in rank will win, this reasoning is based on the fact that, in the manga, a Captain beat the Primera with only his Shikai. So anything is possible basically, just, you know, a guideline...
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.   Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:37 pm

I don't think swordsmanship should be based on Rank. It's a skill, something you hone with training and practice. I know it could easily be argued that if you're a high-ranking Espada, you should know your way around a sword. And by all means, you should. But the reality is not all are. Some are probably better with hand-to-hand, whereas others with spiritual attacks and Cero and whatnot.

I believe anything based on skill, such as swordsmanship, hand-to-hand, melee and ranged combat in general, should be based solely upon the creativity and writing skills of the player. By no means would that account for strength, so they couldn't magically slash through a skyscraper... So I guess my final point was parameters such as Hierro, Reiatsu, Sonido, etc. should be based on Rank, and skills should be based on, well, skill.

Sorry if this seems like a big ol' rant, I know it said this wasn't concrete, just felt like throwin' my opinion out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.   Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:49 pm

What Skeaith says has a point here. Different people have different ways of fighting. Yammy doesn't really use his sword much, Does he? He prefers to punch people. Yammy has rarely drawn his sword, So how would he be a master swordsman? Master brute i would believe, Master swordsman not really.

Skeaith is right. Stuff that would be achieved with practice, such as proficiency with various skills such as swordsmanship or hand to hand combat, or cero, Should be determined by the character. Now with Cero and Sunido we get into a mixed realm. Rank would determine the maximum possibly skill as rank determines Reiatsu concentration, but it doesn't determine how well trained with the skill a person is. Take Renji and Rukia. Renji is a higher ranked person than rukia, And according to this sheet would be better at kidou. However he doesn't train his very often and has little natural skill at it, Which leads to rukia, who is fourth seat or below ranked, Being better then him at it to an extreme.

It's a good system, And i realize your still working things out, But flaws are present. Bravo however for trying to make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.   Arrancar Race Skill Rankings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Race Skill Rankings.
Page 1 of 1