Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vizard Nobilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 6:41 pm

Enhanced Hollow Abilities: Zeran. (The user receives a boost in the strength of their Cero and gains the capability to use Cero without having their mask donned. Can Create Custom Cero.)

Hollow Savior: (Whenever the user is near-death, their Inner Hollow will take control of their body to save them. While the Inner Hollow is in control, the mask slowly spreads across their body, making the body appear more Hollow like. They receive no extra boost; It stays the same as if they had simply donned their mask although they do gain two things; Rapid Regeneration, and if the change progresses so far that a Hollow Hole Forms a large worm like structure will shoot from their body and attempt to eat the opponent; This will only happen once when the hollow hole forms. After this form ends(Whether it be through the Shinigami regaining control and ripping off the mask or if the mask is shattered by the opponent) the user will faint and remain knocked out for five posts.)

Reiryoku Absorbtion: (The user can absorbed most reiatsu based attacks when their mask is donned. They can only absorb Kidou up to level sixty, and cannot absorb any Bankai strength techniques.)

Kidou Mastery: Izanagi.(The user can use Kidou up to level one-hundred with their mask donned. Can create custom Kido.)

Psychokinesis: ODa. (The user can use Telekinetic powers when their mask is donned. Such as moving or distorting physical objects, or speaking telepathically to an ally, as well as reading others' thoughts. The limitations on moving or distorting physical objects, is that the object cannot be living.)

Evolved Hollow Mask: (The user gains one Unique Ability for when they have their mask donned. They are to add this to their mask application to be approved. This ability has an auto-cooldown of 10 posts, and this cooldown may be raised depending on what the ability does.)

Enhanced Shunpo: All Vaizard have this trait. (The user has increased their comprehension of Shunpo, and learned advanced forms. Obviously their shunpo is also faster than the average shunpo The advanced forms of Shunpo are:

• Utsusemi (空蝉; cicada, referencing their molting): Allows the user to leave at least one(Can be more than one, at a maximum of three) tangible 'after-image' of theirselves for diversions and substitutions that can even appear to bleed after getting attacked.

Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): A special Shunpo technique where the user moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" AKA their soul chain, which seals their spiritual capabilities, in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.

Due to the eighth nobility being shared by all the Vizard, some Vizard will not have a nobility.

Quote :
Post here sayin' which'un want. If we're feelin' generous we'll give it to ya.

Last edited by The Hisokian on Mon 05 Oct 2009, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

Meh...I'm not sure if Fibi approved these or no...but I'll take enhanced hollow abilities...
Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

If he didn't they wouldn't have been posted. Please think out your stupidity before posting it in stickied topics.
Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 10:07 pm

Could I have Psychokinesis?
Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:13 am

Hm, I wanted Psychokinesis too.
If I can't have that, then I'll take Reiryoku Absorption.
Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:23 pm

Tis will have Kidou mastery.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:03 am

Right, since Hisoka doesn't come on to update this anymore, I will do it. Shinsei appears to have left, so that would leave Psychokinesis open. You asked ODa, so you get it. Also, Izanagi gets Kidou mastery.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:44 am

I would like to reserve Evolved Hollow Mask. I will post the ability in my Mask app.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 4:59 am

We are going to disabandon these, so no one ask for anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Vizard Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Nobilities   Vizard Nobilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizard Nobilities
Page 1 of 1