Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Inner Hollow] Degaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Inner Hollow]  Degaro Empty
PostSubject: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 5:00 am

Name Of Inner Hollow: Degaro

Inner Hollow Manifestation: An inverted version of Zeran, with white hair (though still with crimson down near the end of the scalp), white skin, amber irises and black scleras. His outfit is exactly the shape and size of Zeran’s Shinigami outfit, only inverted (Black->White; White->Black).

Degaro’s personality is also basically inverted from Zeran, with a huge ego, large reservoir of blood lust, and overly sarcastic, he often wears a sadistic grin (Similar to Hollow Ichigo’s).

Hollow Mask Description/Appearance:
Spoiler:

Time Limit: 8 Post Duration; 11 Post Cooldown

*Note-Zeran's Ceros are able to widen by imbueing the cero with the momentum from his zanpaktou, while sacraficing condesing to a certain area (Less damage capabilities). No other effects are added.
If the cero part is not allowed....then I'll remove it.

Last edited by Zeran on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

Ehh. APPROVED. Technically speaking, all Vizard are elite, at least the first ones to be approved are. Since, after those are filled, we won't auto approve any without them first earning it. So, you should make the cooldown and limit as if you were an elite.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 4:28 pm

Unique Abilities:
Daemon's Aura: When having his mask doned, Zeran's hollow reiatsu mostly comes and compresses itself around his form. This gives the attacks Zeran deals have extentions to increase his range (Physical attacks only) by a inch or so. This also increases Zeran's cutting power, allowing him to cut through substances around 9 on the hardness scale. The hardness scale refers to the Mohs hardness scale, where 1 is about the hardness of talc, and 10 is the hardness of a diamond. Zeran's cutting power being able to cut through a nine means that he can cut through substances like corundum with little effort, but wouldn't be able to harm diamond that much, which is about four times as hard as corundum (for more info see here). Lastly, this doesn't effect his zanpaktou abilities over fire in any way.

Raven's Spear: Manifesting cero-like energies into his palm, Zeran pulls on all of Degaro's potential at compressing reishi/reiatsu into the raven-black ball. This ball then elongates into a spear-like shape, now blackened in color, and with a blade like extention on one end. This spear is then thrown at his opponent. It is at this point that the spear's potential is revealed. The spear has a high level of piercing power and is able to break through barriers of those of weaker or equal strength to Zeran. Against higher powered opponents, this only does significant amounts of damage, but is benefical none the less. When the spear stops moving, then it simply disintigrates into reishi and reiatsu. This can pierce directly through someone if they're not protected.
Charge Time: 1 Post
Duration (amount of time that it can be held before being thrown): 2 Posts
Cooldown: 8 Posts
Usage Limit: 3 per battle.

Last edited by Zeran on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

No Garganta, remove that. >__>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:35 pm

Okayz... o.o ...Edited out...
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

Be more detailed... by how much does it increase his cutting power? And how long, wide, ect. are the extensions? Explain this range. Also, mid-level Espada can mean a lot of things, as the strength of mid-level Espada generally differs from person to person, and such. Explain the hardness, in detail, and if need be compare it to something. Increase the cool down of the second one by a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:32 am

Procrastination for the win.

Okay, added what his cutting power is during Daemon's Aura and added the extentions. As for the other two:
-What would you say the equivilent to the type of hierro stated?
-Define a bit on increasing the cooldown; one or two posts?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

I messed up in my judgement the first time I looked this over, thus I have more for you to change. My apologies for any inconvenience, but nonetheless.

First, I am going to assume for the cutting power, that by nine, you mean nine inches. In which case, that would allow you to cut anything nine inches thick, which not even Hierro is. That is not going to happen. If I am misunderstanding your meaning, please do elaborate further and with more clear a meaning. No idea what nine the the hardness scale is referring to ( I did not even know there was one). Second, the extension by an inch is fine. Third, it seems like having a Hierro-like armor and an extension to your range, and an increase in cutting power, is more than one ability all crushed into one. I can see how, maybe, the extension somehow increased your cutting power, and I might let those two slide. But there is no way I am allowing all three, so choose one, or the other.

For the Raven thing, no. The cooldown must be much higher, at least by three or four more, and I want you to limit how many times you can use it in a fight. That is powerful, especially so. You are the vice-vizard-leader, meaning any barrier made of anything from those below you gets drilled through. Not just that, but those of your level as well. They do not get much higher than vice, other than leaders. Limit it.

Lastly, it is "reiatsu".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:43 am

Alright. Took all things into account and editted.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:18 am

Okay. I approve this, but be careful with its use, I will be watching to see that you do not cut through everything. I can trust you, even so, I will be still be watching that.

Have fun stabbing people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Inner Hollow] Degaro   [Inner Hollow]  Degaro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Inner Hollow] Degaro
Page 1 of 1