Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross Template Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross Template   Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross Template I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:53 am

Only Master Quincy may have more than one Bow, Armor, or Cross.

Name:

((((( What is the name of your Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross? If in a language other than English, post a translation along with the name.))))))

Manifestation:

((((((((The manifestation of your Quincy Bow/Armor/Cross. This is the actual appearance, and what it looks like when not activated. Be detailed, I don't want to see any of that "looks like an ordinary crossbow" crap here. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters Bow described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, and anything else on it, everything!))))))

Arrow Description

((((((((This is where you will describe the power, firing rate, and how strong your Bow is. How fast does it fire? How powerful is it? Do the arrows pack exceptional force? That kind of thing. Be descriptive, don't skimp out on this. Remember, large damage will have a slower rate of fire, while lower damage has a faster firing.))))))))

Quincy Bow/Glove/Cross/Armor Ability:

(((((Describe the ability of your Quincy bow. Be logical as well as reasonable when making this, do not god mod, or make it overpowering. Do not go outside your family either. Be descriptive.)))))))

Family:

(((((((The family which your weapon belongs. Choose one, and only one. I will not accept Muti-family Bows, mixed family Bows, or any family not listed.)))))))

The Families are as follow:
Spoiler:

Techniques:

Rules in making Techniques:
1-150 Post: 3 techniques
100-250: 4 techniques
250-350: 5 techniques
350-450: 6 techniques.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techniques as your posts goes up.

When adding a new technique, you must also train that technique before you may use it. More to come on guidelines for that in the future. ATTENTION: Do not forgot to put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques. Such as you may use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again. Be reasonable with this, you cannot have an absurd usage limit like 100 or something. Thank you!

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Manifestation:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Arrow Description[/b][/u]

[b][u]Quincy Bow/Glove/Cross/Armor Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Family:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Techniques:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Quincy Glove/Armor/Cross Template
Page 1 of 1