Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flows Mask (Exalerion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flows Mask (Exalerion) Empty
PostSubject: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 8:10 am

Name Of Inner Hollow: Exalerion

Inner Hollow Manifestation: Exalerion appears as a jet black figure wtih face that looks more insect like then human, not that he has feelers and jaws and such, jsut that the face appears structually insectioid, covering his faceare three blue slashes that appear like rips on his mask. His voice is deep, resoantantly deep almost unreal.

Hollow Mask Description/Appearance: The mask is jet black with three blue claw like rips appearing diagonally right on it. Its shape is just like Ichigos.

Unique Ability:

Hollow Healing: While using his mask Flow's wounds will begin to heal, at a moderate rate per post, he can not repair damage to internal organs including the brain but can heal bone, muscle, skin, and nerve dmage, so pretty much everything except organs. An example of his healing woul be if his arm would be cut of first the bone would pop out followed by a layre of nerves, then muscle and then skin. All in all a limb would take 6 posts to heal. A deep cut cutting into bone and muscle would heal in 4 posts, though any organs puntured would remain so, and any normal cuts would take 2 posts.

Cero Sword: Flow makes and turns a Cero into a sword, that he wields in his other hand, it has the density and power of his Bankai Blade, and Flow can intantly turn it back ito a Cero and fire it, since it was already charged when it was turned into a sword. 3 post cooldown upon exploding.

Hollow Savior: Should Flow ever be expelled from his body, Flow can use the body of his hollow by manifesting it and using it as his own. He can still fight as normal and use his zanpaktou will continue to do so even if not in Mask Form, he will just lose the three slashes on the Masks face as well as the benefits.

Time Limit:

8 post duation/11 post cooldown.

Last edited by Flow on Wed 25 Nov 2009, 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about healing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:25 am

Please state in your hollow healing that you cannot regenerate organs ^^

I don't quite see how you would be unharmed by an explosion that's point blank...in concerns towards Cero Sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:09 am

I changed it, is that better? Soory for taking so long, my computer is having epic lagg it took me 10 minutes to get to writing this since I clicked this.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:45 am

You have forgotten to state the limits of your regenerative powers. Please state that you cannot regenerate, or repair, internal organs. Also, regenerating, at ten percent a post, does not tell us much. Please be more detailed with that, and translate it to post, not percentage.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:22 pm

OKay sorry last night my computer was slow I forgot about the healing, how is that.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:00 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:33 am

Thanks Fibi i know that was tedious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flows Mask (Exalerion)   Flows Mask (Exalerion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flows Mask (Exalerion)
Page 1 of 1