Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollow Mask Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Hollow Mask Template Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Mask Template   Hollow Mask Template I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 6:21 am

Name Of Inner Hollow:

((((((What is your Inner Hollows name?))))))

Inner Hollow Manifestation:

((((((What does your Inner Hollow looks like? Remember to use a spoiler tag, if you use a picture that is large. Be detailed, I don't want to see any of that "looks like so and so" one word description crap here. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. For gods sake, make your own description, be original and don't just copy another character from somewhere. That is just tasteless. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, and anything else on it, everything!))))))

Hollow Mask Description/Appearance:

((((((Type out what your Hollow Mask looks like or use an image. However, if an image is used you must also provide a written description.)))))))

Unique Ability:

(((You may have two to three unique abilities, when you don your hollow mask. However, do not have them overpowered, do not make them godmodish, or godmod with them, and do not make them elemental in anyway. I do not want to see any rip-offs of canon stuff either, no "Mashiro Super Cero" whatever, you get my point. When your mask if removed, you may no longer use these until you don it again.)))))

Time Limit:

(((((How long you may don your hollow mask...as follow.)))))

Rules of Limitation:

1-150: post... 4 turns and 11 post cool-down
150-250: 5 turns/ also 11 post cool-down
250-350: 6 turns/ same 11 cool-down
350-450: 7 turns/ also 11 post cool-down... and so on. It will increase by one turn as your post count goes up, but the cool-down will always be 11 post. That is, of your post, the other Role-players post do not count towards this....

Note: All of the Legendary Vizard mask time limits will be twice that of the usual, and depending on their current post. For example, if one were to have a normal limit of 4 post, then Legendary would get 8 post. Also: Any post that are non-RPG-related, do not count towards this, do not try and cheat that either..it won't end well as I count every single post to make sure it is all correct.... If you have the living snot kicked out of you...your mask time is going to decrease, especially if that attack was very, very powerful....That's common sense, even the power of the hollow mask isn't unlimited after all.

Code:
[b][u]Name Of Inner Hollow:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Inner Hollow Manifestation:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Hollow Mask Description/Appearance:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Unique Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Time Limit:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Hollow Mask Template
Page 1 of 1