Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Division 13 Duties

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Division 13 Duties Empty
PostSubject: Division 13 Duties   Division 13 Duties I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:54 pm

As Captain of Division 13 I feel it is important to know your duties of being in this Division. If you feel you are unable to keep to the following duties please request the admin to change your division, I will not tolerate any slacking in my division at all. The 13th Division is the division who plan on defensive strategies in a battle. If any other division sends a report in there patrol about a danger we will immediately make a plan and send a group of three to ten shinigami forces to their aid to organize said defensive plan. If a threat is large enough, the 13th Division will be in charge of sending out other shinigami provided approval from the captain of said division. Our main job in this situation is assembling them, assigning them duties, and other things of this sort. I hope all members can keep to this simple standard during times of battle.

I also will stress to read the rules at least once a day. This keeps you familiar with them and will help you abide by them better. I request this because any rule you break will reflect my poor leadership in this division. I keep a close eye on my members and will call you out on anything that doesn't meet the site requirements if the admin or mods somehow overlook them.This is all I have to say as of right now according to the duties of this squad. I will update this topic whenever I find it fit to do so. For those of you who decide to join this division I praise you for your decision and hope you enjoy being a part of something greater than yourself.

Last edited by Hezro Hittori on Fri 06 Nov 2009, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down

Division 13 Duties
Page 1 of 1