Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hezro Hittori's Zan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hezro Hittori's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Hezro Hittori's Zan   Hezro Hittori's Zan I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:38 am

Name:English:yarioozora Japanese: 槍大空

Manifestation:a 7 foot tall man covered in black robes with a black hood over his face. The only visible aspect of the man is bright yellow glowing eyes. The robes he wears seems to be that of a ritual sytle with small red runes placed at the bottom and increase in size as they tavel up the body resting with a huge rune on his right shoulder.

Release Command:"Soar...yarioozora."

Family:Wind/metal.

Level:Bankai

Sealed Description:***i actually own this sword***

image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The entire length of the katana is 39.5 inchs.The handle is 10 inchs long.This katana handle features a full tang construction which means its Double Pegged, the blade goes through the handle, all one piece.Under the brown cotton traditional wrap handle is a colorful black and gold cloth covering the inside of the handle. A visible bamboo double peg can be seen.
The Guard is all metal which has a unique design to it and is illustrated above. the guard covers the span of four inchs and is roughly a fourth of an inch thick.The blade is 27.5 inchs in length and is made of pure silver with a blood grove and visible hamon.The Scabbard is made from solid wood finish with a solid black non-glare finish. The scabbard also has the traditional bull horn bow and features a silver flame and traditional Japanese Bushido Letter.

Shikai Description: the katana becomes ten bills (a bill is a polearm weapon similiar to a halberd with a hooked blade instead of the halberds axe). The bills are 6 feet long with the bladed portion being 1.5 feet long and 6.5 inchs wide. the shaft and blade are made of pure silver and is one full piece.These bills are incredibly tough and as strong as a Zanpaktou . If one were to break If one were to break then it would quickly rot away.The opposite end of the blade also has a spike at the end of it to be used as a stabing weapon.the handle is engraved with vine-like designs that run all the way up to the blade.All ten
bills are identical in size,shape and length.Hezro carries five upon release, usually dropping four and using another as a projective to start his attacks. He always keeps one in his hands as a melee weapon. The others rest in the air closely behind him as projectiles.they line up in a pyramid style each being a foot apart in all directions from another bill.

Bankai Description: The number of bills multiply to 100 in total. They line up in a wall behind him when bankai is released, all pointed at the opponent. they are spaced out evenly with a foot gap inbetween each bill and are in rows of ten. He summons one to his hand to be used as a melee weapon.

Shikai Ability: Hezro controls the bills to "ride the air". He can control the direction and speed of the bills at will through thought, hand motions, and sometimes, speech. However if he is controlling two bills he may not send one in one direction and the other in another, the same goes for their speed. with that being said if he is controling a group of bills they must allbe going in the same direction and speed. He can however start focusing on another bill, but the previous bill he was controling must continue on its current path and speed until it makes contact with something, then they will return back in alignment behind Hezro. If he focuses on two bills that are not in the same location the two bills will both converge to a medium before their "orders" can be carried out.

Bankai Ability: Shikai rules apply to Bankai with no increase or decrease in ability to control the bills.

Inner World: Hezros innerworld is the only plae he has ever seen. The size of the inner world consists of several landmasses floating in a space-like setting. Each landmass only consists of sand dunes that range for a fw feet wide to ten miles in diameter. These landmasses move freely through the "space" at speeds ranging from stationary to ten miles an hour. Hezro always finds himself on the ten mile wide landmass. right infront of him about 20 yards out is a small gray decaying tree with few limbs still on it. one of these limbs streachs out from the tree and rests overhead of yarioozora who stands motionless underneath it.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona: yarioozora is never seen moving. He always seems to teleport to where ever he wants as soon as Hezro blinks or looks away for a slip second. he never speaks which makes dealing with him a pain in many situations. He does however gives hand gestures that will serve as hints to Hezro as well as nods and shakes of his head.

Techniques:
1.Shikai and bankai.Hezro sends a one/group of bills toward the opponent (group defined as two bills to 99). Must only use this one/group of bills per post.number of bills in a group must be defined in said post.The bils are propelled by the manipulation of air surrounding the bill.As stated above they will continue to on whatever path Hezor choices whie he is still focusing on that particular bill/group of bills.No cooldown.

2.bankai.Hezro sends 50 bills towards the opponent and they start to spin around him/her in a ciruclar formation spaced out equally ten feet away from the opponent with the blade portion facing them.the bills are distributed in five levels with ten bills to each level.upon the second post , the first level fires at the opponent with one bill firing at a time until that level is used up another post of non firing for the level of bills higher to decend to firing position. then another post of firing the same way as before. This goes on until all five levels have attacked.5 posts of preparation and 5 posts of firing alternating one another.10 post cooldown.

3.bankai.Hezro guards himself with all 100 bills in a cubic shape measuring in 25x25x25 feet.He may also do this to trap the opponent inside a cube.This box is able to block the majority of a cero with some parts of the cero slipping within the spaces between the bills.The box may also be used to trap an opponent for one turn or until he moves the bills from his/her way. This technique is mainly used to block any degree of slash attacks and provides moderate protection agaisnt projectile attacks.This technique can closely be compared to a weed bush in a way. It takes one post to prepare the cube and the opponent can push the bills away from him in order to get out in however many posts it takes for them to do so. cooldown is 15 posts.

Last edited by Hezro Hittori on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removing errors)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hezro Hittori's Zan   Hezro Hittori's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 6:17 am

I'm a genereous person when it comes to description. But I think yours are quite adequate, congrats.

About the element thing, well .. I suppose you could go with dual element: Wind AND Metal ... so that solves that problem.

Oh, and seeing as you're a Captain, please note that you are allowed to make a fourth tech, should you desire to do so.

Now, carrying on, though.

One question: Are these bills ... incredibly tough? Can they or can they not be broken? And what would happen if one DID break?

Tech #1. Adequate. I'm assuming you're not 'throwing them' but sending them out via some form of manipulation(magnetism or whatnot). You WILL have to state how many bills there are in the group that you send out, so that your opponent will be well aware.

Just a question though, when you send them forth ... do they just fly straight forward? And after they are repelled, stab into something, or miss their target ... do they regroup behind you?

Tech #2. ? The description was a little odd at some point ... ah, How can the blade portion be pointing at the enemy if the bill is spinning? Or do you mean spinning in a cylindrical fashion, such that the weapons are rotating like drills? I'd like a bit of clarification, just to be safe ^^;;

So, it takes one post for the 50 bills to surround the opponent and make 5 layers of 10 ... and THEN on the second post they start stabbing? Again, clarification just to be safe.

How long does the stabbing-fest last? Two posts? Three posts? Please add that in, unless the bills indefinetly stab the opponent, O.o;; at which point I would deny the tech if that was the case as it would be potentially unfair.

Tech #3. Okay, the box is fine ... but, this leads back to my question about the endurance of your bills ... really, I doubt the box would withstand a point-blank Gran Rey Cero and you would receive no damage whatsoever. I do not object to this tech, but it can't guard against some of the best attacks available in terms of raw strength. Please define the degree of power it can withstand, in your own words.

Also, just for clarification, when you 'trap' an opponent ... or even when you form this box in general. After the preperation time, is it instantaneous? Or can an opponent 'dodge' per se, from being caught in this box? Please clarify that, oh and also ... it only lasts ONE post? Whether it protects you or traps them? Just want to make sure.

Please address these minor errors before I render an approval upon this sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hezro Hittori's Zan   Hezro Hittori's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 7:40 pm

Updated, hopefully I covered everything you had questions with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hezro Hittori's Zan   Hezro Hittori's Zan I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:46 am

Mmmm. I guess I'll give this an APPROVED stamp, as I don't have any real problems with it.

However, this sheet is still open to Administrator judgement, and they, in turn, may have a differing opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hezro Hittori's Zan   Hezro Hittori's Zan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hezro Hittori's Zan
Page 1 of 1