Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temp's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 1:56 am

Name:Rasgones de Art Dios Omnipotente(Tears Of The Almighty Art God)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Command:Derrúmbese Sobre Las tierras, Rasgones de Art Dios Omnipotente(Crumble Upon The Lands, Tears Of The Almighty Art God)

Family:Neutral

Level:Bankai

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:
The sealed state is a 3 yard long katana, it is also one inch wide. This katana's hilt is dark black and in a sphere shape. The hand guard is easy to guard even though there is this odd shape. The blade part is bright silver, in the sun, it can be easily used with no difficulty to blind an opponent. Under the hilt, there is a single chain. This chain is 3 yards long and can be used in any way Temp desires.

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:
A dark black object in the form of a gun. This gun-like figure is in the shape of a gun as it releases a substance just as a gun does. To do so, this object needs a trigger. The trigger of this "gun" is bright orange and is slightly large, allowing the user to easily push the trigger. The Shikai state is quite small, only being a foot long and wide. Although the Zanpaktou's form is small, it is still not difficult to wield the Shikai. At the end of the gun there is a sharp part that resembles a knife, it is an inch long. The handle of the gun-like object is slightly large, being able to fit Temp's palm. The Shikai is dark black, although it looks like a toy gun, it is quite hard to break or remove from Temp's hand. In this gun, there are spiritual bullets that Temp places in when he isn't using his Shikai's true powers. These bullets are like normal bullets and because they are spiritual, they can easily kill people who aren't careful. Every 5 bullets Temp needs to reload.

Bankai Description:
Spoiler:
The Bankai begins by having a dome surround Temp and his opponent. This dome is 300 yards wide and high. All around the dome created by Temp, there is only a white color. This color is created due to the entire dome being made of paper. Of course, this paper can't be easily destroyed as it is as strong as any other Bankai. Along with this large dome, four guns appear in Temp's hands. There is two of these specific guns in each of Temp's hands. These guns aren't separate, instead, they are held together by one handle and trigger. The colors are, dark and black together, and blue and gold together. At each end of the guns, there is a sharp knife-like object that is used for close range combat, it is an inch long. These guns allow Temp to also release spiritual bullets that he carries around. For Bankai, it takes 10 bullets until Temp must reload.

Shikai Ability:By simply pulling the trigger of his weapon, the Vaizard can release a sticky figurine. This figurine is known by many as glue. The glue that is released from the gun the man possesses is 20 yards/60 feet long and wide for each shot. Shots of this size can only be shot 3 times until there is a cool down of two posts. In this cool down, only 1 yard long shots can be released. Upon this creation making contact with anything, in merely 2 posts whatever is effected becomes unable to move and is stuck in a certain position. If these shots hit the eyes of an opponent, it would easily disable them of course. One can escape the glue by using a Bankai level attack or simply destroying the glue by heated Reiatsu means.

Bankai Ability:From the guns, the Vaizard is able to release a strange substance. From the guns, Temp is able to release more glue of which is the strange substance. Unlike Shikai, this glue becomes solid and sticks instantly upon making contact with anything, excluding the insides of the gun of course. Although, before the glue can become solid and stick, it must at least go 10 yards. When released from the gun, the glue is in the form of a cube that is 20 yards wide and high. These cubes can range to having no weight to having a weight of 1000 pounds. This depends on how much reiatsu is input.

Inner World:Temp's inner world is quite odd and it's hard to locate the manifestation at times. The reason for this is because the entire area is a museum that is forever changing. This museum contains 1000's of paintings and statues, many look alike to the manifestation. There floor and ceiling is made of paper that is bright white. This paper can somehow act as ground, as the statues don't crush it or fall into nothingness.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona:The blade stands between everything in the universe. This Zanpaktou is a being that does not think of himself to that high of a status. He is a vessel that does what pleases himself, he does not get pleased though easily from the others that surround him. He thinks of others as things that annoy him and almost ignores others completely unless he wishes to exterminate them.

The spirit you could say “does not play well with others.” He enjoys doing what he pleases as said before thus hates the presence of others around him. Although, he enjoys seeing the sight of other’s “blood.” This makes his personality change in a mere instant as he starts to get overly happy. His thoughts change to battle tactics and fighting gestures. He takes his stance in plain seconds and targets the being that he wishes to drain of its life force. He is a laid back kind of man that has little friends man's personality as he begins to take place in multiple events that include battling.(Yeah...Same personality of mine kind of, although, he's a pure fighter.

Techniques:

Meh, don't feel like it right now. >_>

Last edited by Temp on Sat 31 Oct 2009, 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:22 pm

Hmm. 20 yards long not wide, correct? If so, then I have no problem with that. However, can one escape by any means if they were to be caught in the glue's effect? Also, how long/wide is 20 yards in terms of feet. I can't properly approve this without knowing that, but, I'm retarded with math so I require the information directly from you. This is very original by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

Modified to your wishes.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 9:42 am

Alright. Sixty feet is to wide and high, there would be almost no dodging that. In life or death combat, it would be near to impossible. While I don't mind it, you will limit how many times you can make it that large. Example. So many times you can make it that enormous, then a cooldown. However, you can create as many smaller ones as you wish. I don't think you should be able to make as many of those huge ones as you like. Anywhere near that to be precise. So, please do edit, and then I'll review this. Also, make it so anyone can escape it. I am sure not everyone has heated reiatsu.
Back to top Go down

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 5:44 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 6:25 pm

Hm. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:03 am

Techniques

(1) Scrap Slime(Shikai): This technique can only be activated when the Shikai ability has been used three times or more. Upon activation, all of the glue that is in use or on the ground seeming meaningless gather together in one position. Once all of the glue has gathered together, it isn't formed into any specific shapes. Instead, the glue is always moving and swirling in a magical manner. This blob of sorts always must be touching the ground, it can stretch freely though. Temp moves this creation of his by using his unoccupied hand. Wherever the hand points, the blob goes, it cannot fly. If the hand were to make a squeezing motion for example, the object would grab onto his opponent and begin choking or holding onto the enemy.

The object remains in a liquid-like state and moves about the ground like water. If the opponent wanted to get rid of the object, they would have to completely destroy it. Of course, this can be used in means of defense, but, Bankai level attacks and level 80 Kido techniques can destroy the object easily. When the blob is separated, in one post's time it returns to normal. When a part of it is destroyed, the remaining piece can still be used. The only time when this object solidifies is when it makes contact with something spiritual. The same rule applies from the Shikai ability of which it takes 2 posts to solidify.

Usage Limit: Can only be activated once, then the cool-down occurs after the object is destroyed.

Cool-down: 10 posts.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:23 am

Approved, unless someone else has a problem with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temp's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp's Zanpaktou   Temp's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temp's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1