Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashere Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

Name: Kinzoku Arashi/Metal Storm

Manifestation:

Spoiler:
Such Elegenace

Release Command: Arashi sou isshiki motte kinzoku ken isei

Family: Metal

Level: Bankai

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:
4 foot long Katana Blade.

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:
This is Liquid Metal which would all form around Ashere's hand and then its effect would be activated.

Bankai Description:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:

In Shikai the Liquid Metal that molds around Ashere's hand will be able to form into any known metal object. The blade itself however will only be there if Ashere molds it into a sword. Otherwise the object molded from the Metal is the Zanpaktou. In other words the liquid metal will form into any object that is known and form into it in a metal form using the liquid metal that is the current state of Ashere's Zanpaktou.

Bankai Ability:

In Bankai the blade will form into a gunblade. This blade will be able to fire out Metallic spikes of different sizes and amounts, these amounts would change as the hilt altered its position in accordance to the actual blade attached to it. If the blade moved to the right the hilt would be able to fire 250, 5 inches long and 7 inches wide metal spikes from the hilt. If the blade is moved to the left of the hilt it will be able to fire 500, 4 inches long and 5 inches wide metal spikes from the hilt. If the blade is moved above the hilt it will be able to fire 750, 3 inches long and 3 inches wide metal spikes from the hilt. Along with all of these abilities the blade on the end of the gun still works as a blade even while the metal spikes are being shot from it.

Inner World:

The inner world of Ashere is divide into 4 parts. Each representing a different side to Ashere's mind and not just the Zanpaktou although that is a part of it. The first is pure darkness. It is so dark that no light penetrates it in the center or the direct area around it. Even out of the Dark area the light is dimmed so that it seems to be covered in shadow. This represents everything that Ashere does not know about his Zanpaktou and each time something about it is discovered the darkness area gets smaller and the other areas become larger. This area would be in the south west are of the inner world.

The Second area of the Inner world is a field of what seems to be chrome grass from a distance. However as it is neared it is found that the grass is incredibly sharp metal that would slice anything it comes into contact with. It cannot be crossed no matter how hard it is tried. Even if someone were to fly across it the ground becomes no longer covered with slicing grass but instead spikes of increasing height until they reach a point in which they could no longer be flown over. This area represents the metal powers of the Zanpaktou. This area would be in the south east area of the inner world.

The Third area of the Inner world is the opposite of the first part. It is an area of pure light that is opposite from the darkness. It represents everything Ashere knows about his Zanpaktou. The light is so bright anyone inside of it would be blinded if it werent for the darkness on the other side. This represents that the knowledge is continued by the knowledge that is not there. If Ashere knew everything about his Zanpaktou the light would be everything and his inner world would be at peace. But for now the light occupies the north east region of the inner world.

The Final area of the Inner world is a field of regular grass. In this field there are wooden dummies set up going as far as the eye can see increasing in size as they go on. Also increasing as it goes on is the pressure put on. This represents the spiritual pressure that the Zanpaktou has and how it can be released and flowed into Ashere. Also representing how the zan sometimes can be even stronger than Ashere can by the eventual increase in spiritual pressure deep in the field.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona:

Ashere's Zanpaktou is a lot more hyper and active than he is. However it is a deep Zanpaktou that seems to never run out of new things to figure out about it and its mysterious personality. The Zanpaktou loves battle and will do anything for a good fight against an arrancar or hollow. However it just puts a mental strain on Ashere when one is near it doesn't actually talk to him much making it even harder for Ashere to figure out how his Zanpaktou works and what kind of spirit it has. However over time Ashere has learned how to work with his Zanpaktou and in battle there styles in the sword have merged into one supreme fighting force.

Techniques:

Name: Multi Formation
Ability: This technique allows the liquid metal zanpaktou to form into not just 1 but 2 different metal objects fulfilling the criteria listed in the Shikai ability section.
Level: Shikai
Duration: 10 posts
Cooldown: 15 posts

Name: Bullet Barrage
Ability: In this stage Ashere's blade on the end of his gun will vanish and leave only the gun blade hilt. Immediatly metal spikes that are 5 inches long and 7 inches wide will erupt out of the gun and fire 1000 at the target. Immediatly after the blade will return to normal.
Level: Bankai
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 8 posts

Name: Armor Formation
Ability: The liquid metal will divide into 3 forms. The first and largest will wrap around Ashere's body and create an armor for him. The second and second largest will form around his left arm and create a shield and the third and smallest will form around his wrist into a short sword.
Level: Shikai
Duration: 10 posts
Cooldown: 9 posts

Last edited by Ashere on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:17 pm

So, you want us to check it now, then?
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 3:13 am

yeah ill add the techs later. I just wanna make sure there is no big horrible problem with the idea first.
Back to top Go down

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 4:35 pm

All finished now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:11 pm

When you say any known metal object, do you mean any shape and object, or do you mean any metal, as in any metal known to man? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused, but maybe it's just me. Also, I'd like you to provide some examples of what the Shikai ability can form into, please.
Back to top Go down

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 7:13 pm

ok ill edit it to make it less confusing but its objects and not metals.
Back to top Go down

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 6:53 pm

Bump for love.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 11:43 pm

Just one quick question: How does it shoot these? Is it like a machine gun? Or are they all fired out at once? And if it is the second one, then over how wide an area are they fired?
Back to top Go down

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:37 am

They are fired out like a machine gun. Its a rapid fire kind of thing where a couple come out at once and head straight forward and fire at a really fast rate. So basically wherever its poiting its shooting straight forward covering the area that is the size of the spike.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:46 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashere Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashere Zanpaktou   Ashere Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashere Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1