Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bountou Doll Template+Doll Großer König Form+Training rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Bountou Doll Template+Doll Großer König Form+Training rules. Empty
PostSubject: Bountou Doll Template+Doll Großer König Form+Training rules.   Bountou Doll Template+Doll Großer König Form+Training rules. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 6:30 am

Name:

(((((((The name of your doll in Japanese, German, or English.))))))

Family:

(((((((The family which your Doll belongs. Choose one, and only one. I will not accept Muti-family Dolls, mixed family Dolls, or any family not listed.)))))

The Families are as follow:
Spoiler:

Legendary Bountou are allowed two Families, however!

Doll Description:

((((((What does your Doll look like. I will accept an image for this only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I also want every last inch of your Doll described, any odd parts, any scars, or anything else on them, from their head to their toes. Must be no less than 90 words.)))))

Doll Persona:

(((((( The Dolls like their masters have an individual personality. This is where you explain your dolls behavior, your relation with it. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I also want every last inch of your Dolls Personality described, any quirks, bad habits, peeves, tendencies. Must be no less than 100 words. ))))))

Medium:

((((((What do you use to bring out your doll? For example, Koga used a metal ball.)))))))

Doll Ability:

((((((First, do not god mod with this, doing so will will result in punishment. Second, what is your doll's ability? Third, do not try to mix two abilities into one, do not overpower them, and once again, do not god mod with them......)))))))

Doll Großer König Form Description: (Lit. Grand King form):

((((((What does your Doll look like in its Großer König Form. I will accept an image for this only if a written description is also provided. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I also want every last inch described, from their head to their toes. Must be no less than 90 words. Master Bountou only!!)))))

Großer König Ability:

((((Describe your Großer König from ability. Basically, the equivalent of a Shinigami's bankai, though not always as powerful, as with every power its inconsistent and varies from person to person. First, do not god mod with this, doing so will will result in punishment. Second, what is your doll's ability? Third, do not try to mix two abilities into one, do not overpower them, and once again, do not god mod with them...... Master Bountou only!!!)))))

Techniques:

Rules in making Techniques:
1-150 post: 3 techniques
150-250: 4 techniques
250-350: 5 techniques
350-450: 6 techniques.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techniques as your posts goes up.

When add a new technique, you must also train that technique before you may use it. More to come on guidelines for that in the future. ATTENTION: Do not forgot to put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques. Such as, you use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again. Be reasonable with this, you can't have an absurd usage limit, like 100 or something. Thank you!

Note: To gain the Großer König Form, when you're not a Master Bountou, you must train for one page on microsoft word, in the bankai training area after obtaining 400 post. The training must be very descriptive and not a bunch of random hub-bub, be detailed. Don't post a bunch of crap that makes no sense. Keep it down on the speech, and don't go off topic. You may not betray the race in which you belong after gaining your Großer König Form, before three weeks time after gaining your it. If you do, then you have to obtain 500 more post before even attempting training again.

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Family:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Doll Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Doll Persona:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Medium:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Doll Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Doll Großer König Form Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Großer König Ability[/b][/u]

[b][u]Techniques:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Bountou Doll Template+Doll Großer König Form+Training rules.
Page 1 of 1