Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you become a Vaizard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do you become a Vaizard? Empty
PostSubject: How do you become a Vaizard?   How do you become a Vaizard? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:59 am

I have a Question and I am hoping to get it anwsered here, if possible. My Question is ,as my title states, how do you become a Vaizard exactly on this site?

I was reading the storyline and it said you would ahve to RP becoming a Vaizard. Do you start as a Shinigami created with the makings of an inner Hollow? Do you develop an inner Hollow through battle? Do you have to go through experimentation? Or the Hollification Proccess?

If someone could anwser this, it would be quite helpful.

Thank You, Hades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you become a Vaizard?   How do you become a Vaizard? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 4:56 am

The way I understand the process of becoming a Vaizard, is that Hollow and Shinigami are two sides of the same coin. Basically, every soul has the potential for both of them. Whether they were at peace when they died, and went to Soul Society, or they became a tormented soul would determine if they became one or the other. From there, you have two choices, as I see it. You could either start as a Hollow, get purified, and sent to SS, and become a Shinigami, or you could bypass all that, and start a Shinigami. Either way, you would eventually want to - somehow - begin giving into more carnal desires, becoming more violent, more instinctive, essentially letting the Hollow side take over. From there, you let it get out of control, to the point where you become more Hollow than Shinigami, and then bring it back under control, and learn how to use the Hollow side through Vaizard abilities.

These are only my personal thoughts on the matter, and it's very likely that they don't make sense, in which case, I apologize. Also, if anyone else says otherwise, their answer takes precedence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you become a Vaizard?   How do you become a Vaizard? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 11:17 am

for this forum the only way to get your char to be a shinigami then get admin approvle to become a viazard, they are trated like elites if the admins think you are worthy of vaizardhood then they will tell you where you can rp it out and reg a mask.

so if you want a viz, make a shinigami and prove yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you become a Vaizard?   How do you become a Vaizard? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 5:35 pm

Understood. Thank You very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you become a Vaizard?   How do you become a Vaizard? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you become a Vaizard?
Page 1 of 1