Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) Empty
PostSubject: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 9:49 pm

Shinigami

Name: Kokuo Kugutsu ((Also known as Kugo))

Visual Age: 21

Real Age: 789

Division: Kidou Corps((Captain))

Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kugo dresses differently than any other Shinigami in the Soul Society. Unlike any of them, he dresses like he did when he was alive. He wears no shirt, only pitch black vest and sleeved gloves. The gloves go up to about the middle of his forearm, and the rest of his arms are covered in black tattoos. The tattoos allow for him to preform specific Kidou without having to paint on himself every time. His chest and neck are badly scarred, and tattooed with various random designs. All in black ink. His hair is short in the back, and long enough to cover his right eye in the front. It is such a deep scarlet that it appears black, only turning red under direct light. He always looks cheerful, and his eyes are full of a combination of constant joy and wisdom. He is tall, with not much in the way of a build. On his legs he wears black jeans and on his feet black combat boots. Kugo's eyes are a deep brown, so brown they appear black. He has several piercings, including two on his bottom lip, several in both ears, and a couple on his eyebrows. Attached to his pants and vest are chains that have no visible purpose. At his waist lays Seisen.

Personality: Kugo isn't very confident in himself. He has trouble seeing his own strengths, only his weaknesses. He is extremely tactical, and prefers to take control of a battle than actually participate in it. He hates seeing allies harmed, so he is the first to jump in and "take a bullet" for someone. He is a goodhearted person, but he won't let that get in the way of a battle. Kugo is a very defensive person, and argues with anyone over the tiniest insult. He has a way with words that no one has matched yet, being able to out-argue and persuade everyone he has needed to in the past. He isn't exactly sane, though it is hard to tell because he doesn't talk too often. He has a deep fear of rabbits, which is birthed from the past that he recently learned to remember. Kugo is glad to share wisdom with the younger shinigami, and enjoys training those who are weak in kidou or just too ignorant of the art to preform it at 100% of their potential.

History:

Last edited by Kugo on Sat 20 Jun 2009, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 9:52 pm

Life:
Kugo lived a good life, and a long one. As a child he wasn't all there, so he went to psychiatrists and counselors constantly. To him this was normal, to others it wasn't. The only ones that would accept him were the outcasts, the "emos", and the goths. He began to dress and act like them to feel like he belonged. This habit kept with him out of school, and he ended up getting a job designing clothing. The clothing line was named "Voodoo" and was completely made of black cloth, chains, and spikes. Kugo's best friend was afraid that he was spending too much time alone, and invited him to a Halloween party. Kugo dressed up like a samurai, and tried to make friends. He ended talking to a man dressed in a bunny costume over a few beers. The man was six feet tall, and delusional. He actually believed that he was a rabbit. When Kugo tried to tell him he wasn't, the man got angry. Frank- the rabbit- killed Kugo was a broken spork and a plunger that day.

Rukon District:
Kugo would soon wake up in the Rukon district, alone and helpless. As to be expected, he loved it. He lived alone and continued to do so until he was around a hundred years old. He had reached the extent of his growth, at the same age he had died at. Kugo had discovered early in his life in the soul society that he could use reiatsu and feel hungry, but afraid that this would make him even more of a freak he kept it to himself. When talking to a merchant one day, the man taught him about the Soul Society's Shinigami. Intrigued, Kugo applied to join the academy. He got in with one of the highest grades, and was placed in the advanced class. Kugo passed all of his classes, but two grades stood out of the average. The first was swordplay, which he nearly failed. He could get the basics, but he lost every spar he was placed in. The next was Kidou, which he gained perfect marks in. After four years he went on to the Soul Society and joined the 9th division.

Shinigami:
Kugo joined the ninth division and was instantly welcomed. Feeling accepted for the first time since he was born in the living world, Kugo was utterly blissful. He developed an attachment to the Shinigami that he had never felt before, and no matter who it was he hated seeing them hurt. Being weak in swordplay, he would always stand back and use kidou to support his teammates on missions. One day, when they were fighting against an extremely powerful hollow, most of his opponents were slain. Scared and alone, Kugo clutched his blade so hard that his hands bled. He slashed at the air in a frantic attempt to defend himself. The hollow just laughed and prepared to eat Kugo. Then, Kugo heard a voice in his head. It was female, soft, and yet strong. The voice only said one thing. "Seisen". When Kugo repeated it out loud and suddenly his reiatsu spiked. The blade morphed into a staff, and Kugo stared at it; he had heard about Shikai but never seen it. The hollow was destroyed and Kugo learned to use this new power. He took a few years to train and master his Shikai before returning to duty. However, on his way to take his first mission since coming back he was stopped. He was informed that due to his skills and shikai nature, he would be transferred from the ninth division to the Kidou Corps. Excited to finally be a part of a group where his skills would help, he accepted the news with bliss.

Kugo served under his captain for hundreds of years loyally, and preformed every task with exceptional accuracy. Soon, his captain decided to teach him to preform bankai. They trained for weeks before Kugo was able to unlock it, and ten years after for him to master it. On the day he mastered it, his reiatsu spiked tremendously. The sudden spike in power affected his mind in an odd way, restoring his memories of the past. Kugo quit talking in third person, and became a lot more friendly. However, one day Kugo got bored with being Vice-captain. So, he challenged his captain to a battle. Kugo's captain fell by Kugo's hand, releasing his rank to Kugo. Kugo took the man's haori, but chose not to wear it. When questioned about it, he simply said that it didn't match his outfit. He began wearing it only to ceremonious events, captain meetings, and when it was cold outside. It was tattered and worn, but still in decent condition.

Ragnarock:
After a short six years as the Kidou Captain of the Gotei 13, Aizen completed his plan. As far as Kugo knew, the man had gone through with his plot and done it successfully at the cost of his own life. Unable to fight so many Arrancar and hollows, the Shinigami were forced into submission. However, a group of underground ex-shinigami were banding together to take back Gotei 13. As a powerful figure in the Soul Society, Kugo had tried to help many of the ex-convicts cases but failed. He found their hide-out through an advanced form of tracking that he had developed with his heightened reiatsu awareness. When he entered, some greeted him with hospitality and others with hostility. However, at the end of it all he was allowed into their ranks. Due to his power and personable nature, he was made Captain of the Ragnarock's Kidou Corp squad. He took in only the best of the best, and did his own best to perfect their mental abilities before moving on to teach them Bankai.

Last edited by Kugo on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 3:04 am

[[BUMP FER LOVE]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:03 am

ADD The Ragnarok Arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:04 am

Ragnarock Arc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:08 am

This is why you read the site plot before posting your app.

Oh, and Post a 1k RP sample for Captain-ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:11 pm

Alright, sorry it took so long. Both will be posted soon ^=^

But, uh...if you expect 1k words per post I think I should change my rank. I can get one, but I usually do like....400/500 words?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:42 pm

Kugo sighed as a man charged at him at full speed. The man was named Haruko, and was a high-level shinigami of the Ragnarock’s 11th division. He raised his blade to Kugo’s rib cage, slashing out at a speed that would amaze and stun most. Kugo simply jumped backward, moving with agility that most wouldn’t expect from someone who focused everything he had into Kidou. However, Kugo had also spent many years training in Shunpo and hand-to-hand combat; he was just not very good with a sword. Haruko continued to slash as Kugo dodged, never coming closer than a half an inch from Kugo. Haruko’s final attack was a clever one. He released his shikai to distract Kugo, casting up a screen of dust because of the force of his reiatsu. As Kugo covered his face, he noticed a movement in the screen. Suddenly, a crescent blade shot forward and toward Kugo’s rib cage. It caught his Haori, and cut it but didn’t reach his skin; Kugo had shunpo’d away too quickly. When the screen cleared Kugo saw Haruko’s shikai for the first time.

The shikai was very similar to a farmer’s scythe, and it looked like it was only good for cutting crops. Kugo contemplated this as Haruko charged once again, the blade coming down on Kugo in a blur of brown and black. Cursing under his breath, he drew Seisen and brought it up to meet the blade. Suddenly, Seisen morphed. In a flash of brilliant purple light it turned into an elegant staff. The staff was made of pure black steel, with a head that looked to be made of amethyst. It was beautifully carved, and gilt in silver. Pushing on the heavy scythe, he sent Haruko back a few meters as he took up a defensive stance. He raised the staff to chest level, keeping it parallel to the ground and firmly grasped in his right hand. He raised his left hand and began to condense reiatsu around it. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." He commanded, as the reiatsu formed into two blue-white orbs. Hado number seventy-three, Sōren Sōkatsui. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!” They shot forward, arching around as they came in to crash on either side of Haruko. As they met they exploded, covering the area in blue-white flames and smoke. When the smoke finally cleared, Haruko was nowhere to be seen. He reappeared to Kugo’s left, only landing for a second before shunpo’ing to his right.

Haruko disappeared once again, reappearing exactly where Kugo had expected: Right above him. The scythe blade came down as Haruko fell straight toward Kugo. Raising his left hand to the sky he didn’t even bother with an incantation. White lightning formed around his finger tips and fired into the air, singing the man’s shoulder and cutting into the bone. ”Hado number four, Byakurai. White Lightning!” He howled in pain, spiraling in the air to land on his feet once again. Dropping the scythe, he cursed under his breath and admitted defeat. There was no way he could continue with the spar without his good arm, no way could he carry his shikai with one hand, and no way could he win without shikai. Kugo bowed to him, sealing his shikai into the form of a blade once again. Placing the blade back in its sheath, he walked over to examine the wound. With little effort he healed it back up, leaving a massive scar as a reminder of the battle. ”Next time, think before you act. You 11th divisions really need to keep a straight head in battle. It isn’t always about going full force.” He said, feeling like he was preaching. As if Haruko knew exactly what Kugo was thinking, he responded in an aggravated tone.

”Alright, alright. Keep your lectures to yourself, old man. I could have beaten you if I wasn’t afraid of killing you.” He said confidently, grabbing his blade with white-knuckle force. He placed the blade back in his black obi sash and stood back up. Cursing under his breath, he turned to leave.

”You’re leaving so soon? So you really don’t want my training?” Kugo asked with mock disappointment. The truth was training 11th division shinigami was a pain for anyone outside of the 11th division. They were so hot headed at times. He smiled at Haruko as he turned slowly, a look of confusion on his face. ”The deal was that if I won you’d train me.” He said to Kugo, obviously not happy about the fact that he had lost. He was even more pissed when he saw Kugo smiling. Turning around, he snapped back his fist in preparation to punch Kugo in the jaw. Suddenly, Kugo was two inches away from him. His slim, bony fingers wrapped around both Haruko’s wrist and his neck. The strength that Kugo possessed was easy to measure when he was that close, and Haruko felt the air draining from his body.

As Haruko gasped for air, Kugo began to talk. ”Listen, Haruko. You don’t like the way I do things you can leave. But never raise a fist to me unless we are training, you got that? Now, it is my obligation to train anyone who wants my training. You were the idiot that made the bet, and I’m a betting man. So, do you want the training or not?” He asked in a slightly malicious tone. Suddenly realizing that Haruko couldn’t speak without oxygen, he loosened his grip on Haruko’s throat and let him drop limply to the ground. Haruko gasped for air, taking in as much as he could for several seconds before wheezing a response. ”Of course I want the damned training. I need my bankai, and I need it fast.”

”Good, we begin next week at dawn. Until then, learn how to think.” Kugo replied, before turning around and walking away from the training arena. When he reached the trees he shunpo’d away, leaving Haruko to think and breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:35 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))   Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugo((Kidou Corp Captain))
Page 1 of 1