Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone for a few days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Gone for a few days. Empty
PostSubject: Gone for a few days.   Gone for a few days. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:14 am

Lately, I have been in some deep depression, more so than the usual, everyday depressed mood-swings. So, I am going to take off a few days from anything that could be even remotely considered work. I will be away from this forum, the only forum, and will not be on MSN or AIM, either. I am really, very sorry about this, but thems the breaks. Not to worry, by the looks of things and the ghost-town appearance of the forum, there is not much that needs to be done or watched over, anyways. So things should still run the same way they always do, for the couple days I will be gone.

See you all when I get back.

-Jubei
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a few days.   Gone for a few days. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:43 pm

Feel better Shishi!!!

~Xane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a few days.   Gone for a few days. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:15 am

Cya man. Hope you get better soon.

--Zeran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a few days.   Gone for a few days. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:11 am

Later Fibi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a few days.   Gone for a few days. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for a few days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: