Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MMORPG?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 8:46 pm

Until recently, I have never played any MMORPG in my entire life. I never thought to try the kind you can download for free and play for free, had my reasons, just do not remember what they were, haha. And the other kind you have to pay for, well, I just did not want to pay to play. Yes, I am the kind of cheap person who believes if you buy it, it is enough. You should not have to pay anymore than that. Now that I think about it, and this is something I had forgotten until typing about it just now, I had played the first Everquest. That is a contradiction to what I said before about not playing any MMORPG, so ignore that little thing. Anyway, tried is really the word I am looking for here, as I never did much with it, just tinkered around a bit, for a few minutes, and then the next time I turned around, the payment had expired, so it sits here now as a desk ornament, all the expensions and all of the anniversary edition. That marked the end of all online gaming for me.

That is, until a few days ago when the MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, caught my eye. Really, I had just watched the anime, and a friend had mentioned they might try it, which prompted my adventure into previously forgotten territory. So I downloaded Rangarok Online, waited through the patch updates and all that, then started playing only to find out that I am still as big a video game addict as I once was. This is coming from a person who played Mario as an infant, yeah, yeah, started out as messing with the controller. Haha.

It is in my blood! The linage of gamers! There can be only one! -activates Gaminggan, defeating the Sharigan in one fell swoop, thus becoming gamer king-

Joke aside, I really do have a family who plays games, and always have. Kind of odd, really.

Okay, enough. I wanted to write a quick thing on MMORPG, ended up writing all this nonsense. Onto the point.

Do any of you guys play these? If so, what ones do you play? What are they called? Are you any good? The kind you buy and have to pay for? Or the kind you download off the net and play for free?

This ends my little writing on MMORPG

-Jubei-
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:06 am

Are you serious if we play PBPRPG play by post role playing game, then I am pretty sure we do, the only reason I don;t right now is becuase I am out of money, I played the Lord of the Rings one, its not as dynamic and adventuring as WOW but I like it more becuase I love LOTR and I can act like a crazy peron and be I am on Weathertop its so surreal, but yes I like MMORPG.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:04 am

Ragnarok Online. How strange. That was the first MMO... hell the first game I ever played and I am, and I'm not bragging, a pro at it. I left because the server go too populated with noobs. If you ever need my help, just lemme know fibz.
P.S. RO is one of my favs ever since I began gaming so I know mostly all there is to know about it, except certain Pay to Obtain Features which I didn't need.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:11 am

I meant actual games, not forum type stuff, Flow. And there is a Lord of The Rings MMORPG? Damn, that must be awesome.

Really now? Kisuke? That is interesting. Great minds must think alike! I am not sure what server I am on, and if ours is even the same one, but even still... There is this god damned dragon at the beginning of the area above Morrock (sp?). The only thing I would ask of right now, is for you to kill that son of a bitch, and his hydra friend, and those stupid flying things around him. Providing they are still there, that is.

Well, I am far too cheap to pay, so yeah, I do not need those either. Yeah, I like it; it is rather fun.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 9:23 pm

Okay...

For your fantasy pleasure of flying in the sky or robbing banks, or even both!: City of Heroes and City of Villians. Both very good, and the titles tell what they are about. Lots of character customization. Lots of combination for powers. A nice little thing to play. It's $15 a month. I play this from time to time, hit me up if you decide to play it. Only real problem? It can get really laggy at times.

For those of you you enjoy the thrill of casting spells, raising the dead, being a ninja maybe? Guild Wars! There are currently...3 different kinds out I believe (not including the original) If you need a wonderful time killer that's easy to get lost in (the good kind) this is your game. Best part? It's FREE. Only problem with this game is that it is as easy to put down as it is to pick up. Like I said though, it's free to play. So it's not really a big deal.

For those of you that adore Star Wars. I present Star Wars Galaxy. Little customization, and the graphics are not all that. It's a nice game though that allows you to be anything from Jedi to Smuggler to Trader and even Entertainer (I myself have an Entertainer. HEY! Don't give me that look. I'm making 1-2mill every time I get on her >D )) $15 dollars a month I believe. It might be 10. Also, I know people who are on here, even though I ran outta money to pay for it, so I can hook you up with some really cool people. Real problem? It goes through periods of death and life.

The Old Republic! A NEW MMO coming soon. It looks REALLY REEEEALLY good. I am on the newsletter so I can keep anyone updated if they do not wish to be apart of said letter. Another Star Wars MMO.

GUNZ! I would recommend this to those who are looking for a wonderful challenge. Especially since this is a VERY fast pace (I mean like you are always moving always shooting / slashing) A wonderful combination of guns and swords and teamwork (should you want a team) If you don't want a challenge or have low patients, then avoid this game. You can download it and it's free.

League of Legends! SEEEEEEX!! I love this one. Average matches take about an hour, but it's always fun. You have several champions to choose from, and each is unique. You can always find one (or three) that suit you the most. Challenging (but no where near as hard as GUNZ) You can download this and play for free! Only problem is the massive amount of time it takes to finish a match.

S.U.N (Souls of the Ultimate Nation) Ignore the cheesy title. It's actually a very good game. You have...5 different classes (Berserker[a melee class of untold strength] Valkery[a gunman based class and my favorite] Dragon...man...dude...thing[a class based on speed and makes use of dual blades or a spear. Also can transform into a dragon in later levels] and the ever popular Elementalist [self-explanatory] An easy game to play. Very relaxed environment, and lots of places to explore and weapons and armor to gain. The only real issue I had was that you couldn't select a gender. Dragon-whatevers and Berserkers are males. Vals and Elis are female. Other than that it's awesome. Downloaded and free.

MXO (Matrix Online) I. Love. This. Game. It was canceled though, but there was some talk of another company maybe buying it. You don't need to know anything about the Matrix to play this. If it does get bought, hit me up. I know this game like the back of my hand! Price: Unknown since it's out of commission.

Note: All these games can be bought (or downloaded in some cases) off the internet. The only ones you need to pay for are:

CoH / V
GW
SWG
TOR(will need to be most likely. As I said, it's in the makings)

I am always finding new games also. So I will be sure to post up what I have found that is good.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm

Guild Wars, definately an awesome game. I've played all three and the expansion pack. Been playing since a while after Factions came out. Not as much as one would want in character customation, but still pretty good. Just wish GW 2 would come out sooner....

Mabinogi is one that hasn't been talked of currently. Produced by Nexon, a 3-d game where one specializes in categories from combat to cooking, from magic to farming, a pretty much wide range of things to do. Currently in it's 7th or 8th generation, the storyline takes you through many different enviroments. A tip though is that you have to use skills at just the right time in combat...which in my place gets me killed multiple times. : P Another characteristic includes a rebirth system, reseting your age (a year ig= 1 week rl) and level so you can speed up on advancing your skills in certain places. A couple things off-limits unless you pay for them, but the rest is free once you download. : P

Maplestory is also produced by Nexon. A 2-d game, it is much more combat based than Mabinogi, and you're split into the five categories for most players: Theif, Warrior, Pirate, Mage, and Ranger. Each class branches once you reach a certain level and then you advance through different classes as you level up. A large variety of quests and bosses, very cartoonish, and much simpler than some other mmo's. Downside, you have to watch your stats as you put points into them. Some stats are completely worthless for some classes (ex.: Thiefs don't use INT....AT ALL!!!), and some aren't even needed to increase (increasing the HP and MP stats.....not very wise....), so you have to know where to put them if you know what's good for you.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:04 am

Are you talking about the Satan Morroc Quest Fibi? As far as I remember, there were no dragons in Morroc. Just that whole Satan Morroc Jazz unless they are showing Satan Morroc as a Dragon on your server.

Spoiler:

If this is the dude you're talking about, then no. He's not a Dragon. I can link you to the Quest Page if you like though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:13 am

No, not him. This is an actual dragon, and there is a hydra there, as well. If you ask me, it all seemed out of place for the area. I have no clue why a dragon would be in the desert, but go figure. Really, just upward from the part of Morroc with a hole in the ground, the area up there, there is a red dragon that stomps around and drops metors on people.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:59 am

DoMo rapes all...
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:03 am

Yeah, well, maybe you could tell us what this DoMo suck of monkey testicles is. Instead of making us guess, and telling us it penetrates things.
Back to top Go down

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:04 am

It's called...Search engine...Foo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMORPG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG?   MMORPG? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMORPG?
Page 1 of 1