Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sit, Stay, now... as you where.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sit, Stay, now... as you where. Empty
PostSubject: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:43 am

Me and Shiro (Fox Face) will be away sat and sun, (and maybe monday) as tomorrow we are getting another dog and will be doing bonding/traning/makeing sure she does not get picked on my her new brothers est.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:44 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

Good luck! ... And, if you do not mind me asking, what kind of Dog is it? Ha, Dog is God backwards, just proves how awesome they are!
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

our new one is a 6 year old female GS who we have named Sunari ^_^ she is taking alot longer to settle in than the others as she spend the fist 6 years of her life kept out in a back garden, just thown food at the end and being of each day, her only company was her sis.

she had kept us up the past few nights with howling, or yelping as one of the boys trys to quite her so i will aloajise now if mine or fox's post seem off for the next few days/week/hoever long it takes to get her settled in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:29 pm

Spoiler:

a pic of her that we got from the shelter.

also i will post now something Yuri forgot to, me and her are going to be visating my fokes and hers this comeing week and over the xmass weekend, so we may not be abel to post till the wens or later (not taking laptop with us as its geting to be a big hall now with 4 dogs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:17 pm

Have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:41 pm

She's really cute!

Good luck and I hope everything works well.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:07 am

Enjoys your selves, we shall await your return.

She is awesome, by the way. Good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 5:53 pm

Gess whos back, back again...
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sit, Stay, now... as you where.   Sit, Stay, now... as you where. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sit, Stay, now... as you where.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: