Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] Empty
PostSubject: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:19 am

Scene 1: Before the Fun

Death, it was Inevitable, its Undodgable and Reachable. Once Slip up will cost you your most precious Item, "LIFE". Watching Among the Terrains He decided to Forget his Feelings and His Conscience During this Fight, Knowing Earthly Desires will Pronounce his Death. Wind Blew on the Earthly minded terrain, Trees Were Swirling vortex's of Shame, THis was what Demento Was THinking. His Mind was being raped by constant images of Life, Death and Victory. He Decided to discard these emotions and worry about what he needed to think of...And that was This Fight. His Arms Began to darken as A Dark Aura Surrounded His Right arm, This was the Arm of Satan. This Arm was quite intriguing. His right arm all the way up to the shoulder was covered in a liquid which solidifies into a form of armor.The arm of satan becomes a shield that extends from his hand to some distance beyond his forearm with the same intricate pattern as before, surrounding what appears to be Hollow-like teeth in the center and what appears to be a rose like pattern or skeletal nose and eyes near the end. He also loses the wing-like protrusion which extended from his shoulder, replaced with an hexagonal plate sitting over his shoulder. In this form it is used for defense instead of offense, but it is still quite powerful in offense, Thus he was at a Level of A Liutenant Level Shinigami.

He awaited his One Opponent...For this one opponent was the One to Teach him about sympathy and desires about Life and Death. Demento began to Pray as his heart was now in Gods hands now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:45 am

"BUT WHY!? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!? "
Randomness..it was very casual instead of odd to Hyroku Sanada. He was something like a veteran. He's experienced almost everything you could think of, even the feeling of death twenty times over. His inner hollow exclaimed the earlier questions earlier because he sensed another person in the area. He closed his eyes as his zanpaktou spirit had looked over towards the inner hollow.

"Can you shut up? You're too loud."

The inner hollow replied.

"Fool, don't you know I'll eat you?"

Zaiken had also replied to the threat.

"Seriously? We don't have time to fight at the moment."

Hyroku had intertwined.

"You two fight enough as it is. Let's go."

He unsheathed his nodachi from his back, performing a shunpo as he slashed at the person that was waiting for him in a horizontal manner from the right with ample force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:53 am

Scene 2: The Refusal

Demento had noticed a Slight disturbance between the Other opponent, Though it probably wasn't a Big deal he continued onto Defending. He Quickly, Instead of Horizontally he Ducked down And pushed upwards at the sword when the blade was directly above His Ducked Head. Sending a at the Horizontal sword, He caused instability and a Opening could be found. He had used logic in his attack, His left hand began to clentch into a Fist and using most of his natural energy he went for a direct Left Handed UpperCut at the Man as he made his way up from the squatting position. He knew that this would not cause much or any damage at all, but he still attempted to use The instability from the sheild and swords collision to his advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:15 am

Hyroku's attack was deflected. Typical..His opponent aimed a well placed upper cut at his chin. The attack connected as Hyroku's head flew back..however..the reason his head flew back so much was because the moment he fled the kniuckle upon his chin, he made his head fly back on purpose, significantly reducing damage so none of the shock from the uppercut would jolt the brain. An effecient strategy as to flow with certain attacks coming from a person would produce maximum harmony. He lowered his head in a half grin for a split second. He swung his blade with haste at the extended left arm after the attack, especially at upclose since it was basically inches away from his chest and the fist was connected to the chin. His intent was to cut it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:27 am

Scene 3: Definite Defiance

He knew there was some Things he could do to prevent this attack, though it would be quite difficult to Do. His Left arm Began to instantly transform into the Arm Of Hell, Thus giving him a Major Speed Boost. Using this speed Boost he turned around and attempted to run, But The Sword got his Back, But not in any Vital areas So he was Just Bleeding. He instead of stopping as a Coward he ran Forward and Jumped as he turned his body towards the area, where Hyroku stood. Instantly Both His Arms began to charge Two Balls of Energy. And without any hesitation he Launched the two Cero like Blasts at Hyroku. and the moment he launched the Blast he got back into battle position as his back Bled a Major amount of Blood, Knowing this was horrible he Quickly Ripped his shirt off and threw it to the ground. In its Shirts pocket was A Pencil, The pencil rolled out of the Jacket and landed on the ground. Demento knew about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:37 am

Hyroku had landed a good hit on the enemy, but he began to ran away. He gained extrodinary speed and shot two blasts similiar to a cero. Well..it is what it is. Hyroku's hollow mask appeared over his face with no type of motion whatsoever. He flew towards the two blasts that aimed at him, slicing the two in half as they flew around Hyroku. Afterwards, he was in Demento's sight for a split second before vanishing in a shunpo, appearing on the left side of him. He was glowing bright green and violet as his inner hollow familiar showed up, over shadowing him. The hollow swung its six meter weapon to cleave the human from the waist down as Hyroku performed an almost light hearted stab toward the arm, which would subsequently pierce the ribs if the attack connected. With his hollow powers emerged, his speed and strength were augmented, thus the speed of his attacks were boosted considerably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:44 am

Scene 4: Past defection

Demento Saw the Man And Instantly noticed he had disappeared, without a doubt he felt a Presence appear to his left and He quickly Spun on his toes, and Blocked the strike with his Sheild which was on his right arm. In his Left arm, which was Hidden, He began to charge another Blast, but with more power in this one then the ones before. They were still for a moment and Demento decided to use the Pencil as He Stomped the Ground. The Pencil Flew straight up and Using this He Pushed Himself back and kicked the pencil directly at the eye of Hyroku. As this Happened he Launched the Blast thats aimed directly at the chest of Hyroku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:52 am

De Demento wrote:
Scene 4: Past defection

Demento Saw the Man And Instantly noticed he had disappeared, without a doubt he felt a Presence appear to his left and He quickly Spun on his toes, and Blocked the strike [singular]with his Sheild which was on his right arm. In his Left arm, which was Hidden, He began to charge another Blast, but with more power in this one then the ones before. They were still for a moment and Demento decided to use the Pencil as He Stomped the Ground. The Pencil Flew straight up and Using this He Pushed Himself back and kicked the pencil directly at the eye of Hyroku. As this Happened he Launched the Blast thats aimed directly at the chest of Hyroku.

(Since you didn't say which strike you blocked..)

Though Hyroku's strike was blocked with the shield, his inner hollow had cleaved Demento from the waist down in a clean slice. Blood was beginning to flow like a river to his pelvis and down his legs. The moment Demento had stomped the ground, he noticed the upper part of the body slide off a bit. The moment he pushed himself back, the two halves began to collapse as the inner hollow caught the pencil with his free hand, crushing it with a grunt before he disappeared along with the mask. He swung his zanpaktou, the blood flying off of it and painted the ground. He sheathed the blade with a sigh. The wind was filled with the scent of blood..Hyroku lowered his head in shame for bringing himself to kill a human..he vanished.

---->exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]   Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 1:My Death [Me vs Hyroku]
Page 1 of 1