Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zaiken's return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zaiken's return Empty
PostSubject: Zaiken's return   Zaiken's return I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:10 am

Name: Zaiken

Manifestation: The manifestation of his zanpaktou takes the form of an armored samurai in the shape of a skeleton.

Release Command:Rise

Family: Kido

Level:Shikai

Sealed Description: It takes the form of a nodachi with a light blue hilt. It also has a scarlet horse tassle at the bottom of said hilt.

Shikai Description: The nodachi turns into an Okatana that glows of sky blue and violet reiatsu.

Bankai Description: N/A

Shikai Ability: Zaiken has the ability to produce various attacks and effects using spirit energy it creates. Its main ability is to summon swords of highly condensed kido energy. These swords levitate and float around with the mind alone and can be used as melee weapons or projectiles. The swords can also regenerate.

Bankai Ability: N/A

Inner World: The inner world takes the form of an endless plain of tall grass that goes up to the waist. The sky has a setting of a dark night time full of stars with no clouds, and a full moon.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona: The samurai of skeleton armor is very quiet. He doesn't usually speak unless shikai is released, which usually influences his combat abilities by speaking to him directly. While Hyroku is using his powers, Zaiken performs as an "operator" and helps him during battle. All in all, he's very supportive and is probably the only zanpaktou with direct communication abilities to aid him in immediate battle in terms of telling him where he is, who's around him, and possibly any incoming attacks.

Techniques:

Chouin Tsurubi (Sealing Blade): He either makes a barrier or a veil over his sword that seals an elemental attack that hits the barrier or sword and retaliates with a surge of power with the opposite of the element that's sealed. (ex. barrier seals and negates the fire that hits it and shoots a surge of water). Now the swords are augmented with the opposite element, including his zanpaktou. This technique can be used only once per battle and Hero Sword has double the cool down.

Howaido Sekkan (White Sarcophagus): When the sword makes contact with the target, the sword turns bright white. When he says the name of the attack, a white, egyptian pyramid like barrier forms around the target that touched it. This barrier is extremely tough to break from the inside and out. It starts to adapt to the spiritual pressure of the target, making it hard to break out by the target unless the barrier is destroyed by someone else of a higher power. This barrier implodes of a super natural force with power proportional of the target inside of it. This has a seven post cool down.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Zaiken's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaiken's return   Zaiken's return I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:29 am

How long does it take for the swords to regenerate? Give me some kind of idea on that, you need a set time.

Also, I am confused as to this: "an elemental attack that hits the barrier or sword"

I assume you mean the barrier of your other technique, no?

Also confused about this: "This technique can be used only once per battle and Hero Sword has double the cool down."

Hero Sword? That is what, exactly? I do not see anything like that on there, which left me confused.

Howaido Sekkan: I assume the power is equal to the target inside, as it states, meaning it could probably take them out and seriously wound them, right? In that case I want a higher cooldown, as it seems rather powerful.

Quote :
Zaiken has the ability to produce various attacks and effects using spirit energy it creates. Its main ability is to summon swords of highly condensed kido energy. These swords levitate and float around with the mind alone and can be used as melee weapons or projectiles. The swords can also regenerate.

Presuming that these attacks and effects will be techniques, I have no problem with this. I just want to be clear that they will be techniques, you understand, covering my basis.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Zaiken's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaiken's return   Zaiken's return I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

Yeah, forget the "Hero Sword part" I took it out after an edit. the swords takes no time to regenerate since when they break, the energy it consists of expands. So by recompressing it into its original shape, it reforms..in which I call it a process of "regeneration". And yes, by various effects and attacks, I meant the techniques.

Cool down for the second technique will be ten posts.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Zaiken's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaiken's return   Zaiken's return I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Zaiken's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaiken's return   Zaiken's return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaiken's return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Zanpakutō Registration :: Approved-
Jump to: