Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

Name: The Arms of the Demons.

Family:Melee [Physical Enhancement: Strength,Speed, etc]

Description:

Arm of Satan:
He covers his right arm all the way up to the shoulder in a liquid which solidifies into a form of armor. arm of satan becomes a shield that extends from his hand to some distance beyond his forearm with the same intricate pattern as before, surrounding what appears to be Hollow-like teeth in the center and what appears to be a rose like pattern or skeletal nose and eyes near the end. He also loses the wing-like protrusion which extended from his shoulder, replaced with an hexagonal plate sitting over his shoulder. In this form it is used for defense instead of offense, but it is still quite powerful in offense.

Spoiler:

Right arm: The Arm of Hell

He covers his left arm all the way up to the shoulder with a liquid which solidifies into a form of armor. The arm is white, with a red stripe running down the length of the center. His fingertips of red diamond shaped marks on them. A spike protrudes from the shoulder and two more resembling claws extend over his chest.

Spoiler:

Ability:

Each arm gives him a power Boost. For the first arm, When he activates it his Reiatsu becomes that of a Liutenant. when he activates both they become as huge as a captains. For the FIrst arm, He Gains the ability to Block many Reiatsu Like attacks with His Sheild, He Also Gets a Speed and Strength boost. For the Second Arm, he Gains The Ability to Launch Cero like Blasts from his Arms. He also Gains the Ability to Throw thunderous Punches from his Arms. When he activates these arms those Powers will be fed to him. He can also obtain a Huge Speed boost when both arms have formed.

Last edited by De Demento on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

Choose only one family.
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

Melee...
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:19 am

Approved, Chad.
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

No, just no. The staff doesn't approve ripped off applications, only original ones. Please COMPLETELY remake this into something of your own creation.

But, before you do so, take note, melee isn't one of the elements listed on the template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIP]   [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Superhuman power Registration-
Jump to: