Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demento

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 7:28 am

Demento Smile

Name: Demento

Personality: Demento had a Different personality, he liked Having company though he hated working together. He never actually experienced Joy as this is Explained in the History. His personality is that of a Goths , He loved the Darkness since he could lurk in it. He Loved Expensive Clothes and Styles that benefitted his image though he hated to Act like a Civilized man.

Appearance: His Normal attire usually consists of A Jersey with the Number 69 on the back of it[LOL]. He Had Silverish short Hair and Wore Army Like Pants, THough this didnt suit him he wore this underneeth his clothes as battle gear. He Wears MMA Gloves filled with Steel and Spikes on Both his Hands and He Has Two Small SPikes on his Shoes to do even more damage. He has Yellow Eyes, He Stands at 6'2 and is 210lbs. he is Muscular and seen as a Body Builder Kind of man, THough he Really doesn't look that huge, he can Lift as Much as Chad can.

History/Background:
Act 1: Life and Birth [Ages 0-10]

His CHildhood was Quite interesting, He was a Orphan. His Parents had died when he was a Little Boy at the Age of 4, he had witnessed them Getting killed. He and His Parents were walking down a Alley when a Mugger Jumped out at them. He demanded their Money And Their SOn and they refused TO Give him anything, Angered by this the man shot them and Ran. He had only been a Small Boy when this happened so he had no idea how his parents had died at all Only Until later on. He Turned 5 and He lived in a Orphanage where he made countless friends, But he had developed new powers, From hanging out with a Quincy For Most of his Life. He lived a Normal life from then on till the age of 10 When A Certain someone Would Teach him how to use His Powers.

Act 2: Training [Ages 11-Present]

Basically he was Playing outside of his orphanage When a Giant Hollow had attacked. Demento was completely whipped around by the Hollow and Almost got Blown away by a Point Blank Cero, But His Abilities came into Play and utterly destoryed the Hollow. Following the devestation a Shinigami Like man found out about the attack and decided to check it out, He had appeared and Saw Demento Lying in the remains of a Destoryed Hollow which was slowly disappearing. The Man quickly thought of taking the Boy to a Different area, So thats what he did. Later on When Demento Woke up He Saw the face of the shinigami, He had brought him back to the Sereitei. Demento was weak At the moment and could not move. Then the Shinigami was given by his captain commander two options...Either Kill the Boy Or train Him to work for the SOul Society. He Decided to train him. But before he could be trained he was Experimented on By Being added with hollow parts and reiatsu. THough the experiment Boosted his reiatsu to newer Heights he really wasn't who he was before....He now started to train. the Man was in trouble he was a mere LT so he gave him to his captain for training. After a Month of Arguement the Captain decided to Train him.

2 Years Later the Boy, Demento, Made SO much progress in Battle. He had become a Level of A Liutenant, and he was not given a Seat though in the Soul Society, But he kept at it. This was now his New Home and he decided to respect it. He continued to train until he was 15 and he was almost at a Level of a Captain but more in between a Captain and Luitnenant, Though he was praised he was still looked down Upon. Knowing nothing would change Demento decided to Leave the Horrid Place. He Took out many Liutenants To get Through to the Earth, But he was FOllowed Shortly after.

Until the present he was in hiding, Training.... So hes been training for 5 years basically. So more basically for 2 years he got to a Level of LT then 3 years he got inbetween a level of a LT and Captain and after 3 years extra hes at a captains level...After Leaving he began to Train vigorously for 3 Years. He Was dedicated...he did not want to die at the hands of the shinigami nor did he wish to Lose to a shinigami. He trained his speed and Power By Using his Normal Strength to lift Boulders and run With them. He Trained for 16 Hours a Day, When he was training and because of his dedication to his Strength after 5 Years of non stop training since when he started till now.

Training with the captain: Basically the training with the captain was quite vigorous. He was taught how to manipulate his abilities by using reishi around his area and how to use a Sword. Though he Never really learned how to use a Sword The Captain Decided to Teach him hand to hand combat since it suited him. Since The Society was filled with Reaitsu, Demento learned how to manifest some of it in a way similar to kido, though it was Just a Blast of dark energy. [In my ability] After a While he learned typical techniques such as Shunpo and Such, Yet during this time he was different. The more he trained the More reiatsu he gained from His Training. His Powers were More similar to a hollow then any other type of race. Again He learned to Dodge, Fight and Use His abilities to the best he could and with all this training he got Reiatsu to match a Captain, though his Skills were superb in his area. The Captain Also Taught him how to use his abilities to parry a Sword and How to Fight a Sword with his bare hands.

Role-Play Sample:

Silence...That was all that was heard. Wind Blew accross the Fair feild Revealing nothing But a Moment of tense. Shinigami were up and about, Searching, But for what? They were unaware that the man they were searching for was about to counter attack on his unsuspecting foes. The Man Began to change his appearance, Thus his ability and almost instantly a Blast of energy engulfed the Shinigami Troops that were searching for him. Knowing there were none Left he decided to continue moving. Demento was not Stupid nor was he a Genius, but he Knew All about strategy. Footsteps and Yelling could be heard. Demento was almost home free, Though a Pinnacle of Excitement Filled the Young SuperHumans Mind . He turned around and sent another Blast at the Shinigami, But Only half of the troop was destroyed. Demento Sighed, He waited, Shinigami Ran with a passion to kill the man. That passion was not found out today, as a Huge Blast erupted and Killed all the remaining shinigami. Another troop had come and gone, Now he went home.

"Damn...Shinigami's...." ,said Demento when he went inside of his Cold and Ruined house. Though it was in horrible shape, Demento, COuld live anywhere without any problems at all. He began to take off his Hoodie revealing his face. Demento was a Big Man, Muscular at that with Silver short hair and a Few Peircing on his Ears. He Looked around put on a Jersey, and some Jeans. His Eyes were GOld as the SUn was, he was Handsome to some. "What a Stupid Bunch of Shinigami..." ,thought Demento as he Took out a sandwich from his Dented Fridge and began to eat it. What was he to do next.....[list][*]

Last edited by De Demento on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 8:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:35 am

Done and i wish to become a elite superhuman
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:41 am

you're age 15 and at captain level? I find it a bit skeptical as why would a captain would kill an innocent human as an option. Another thing, you will have to go into more depth as to how he reached almost captain leve in two years, which would take a whole lot more than the said alotted time. So add more to your history.
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:42 am

Yeah sorry i forgot t add the frickin Experimental part >.<
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:43 am

and btw It took him 4-5 years
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:52 am

Still need more if you're going to be that strong. What did you do for training? How dedicated were you? And being trained by someone who isn't a captain himself wouldn't make you as strong as a captain or between the levels of lt or captain.
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:57 am

1.I Basically trained everyday for more then 16 Hours. He basically used his immene strength[Ability thing] to grab Huge boulders and run with them. He then Increased his strength by Lifting Things that were basically like 700lbs for power and etc. Because of his abilities I Posted he could do these trainings.

2. he was completely dedicated cause he really did not want to Get Caught and Get killed by the shinigami's after escaping. So he needed strength to save himself.

3. Again read it again I wrote down that a Low level Shinigami Found me and he couldnt train me so he gave me to his captain to train. So i got trained and left Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:58 am

I meant put all that into your history where it makes sense...and the first time, it didn't say a captain. So add more and stop being lazy.
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:00 am

There editted O.O
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:03 am

You still never said what you did while you were with the shinigami, and I'm not speaking about the experimentation part.
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:13 am

You won't be able to use shunpo since you're not a shinigami. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:14 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demento   Demento I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demento
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: