Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jose Adolf Stalin III(W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jose Adolf Stalin III(W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Jose Adolf Stalin III(W.I.P.)   Jose Adolf Stalin III(W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:44 am

Bountou Template

Name:
[color=green]Stalin Adolf Jose, III

Visual Age:

Personality:
Being the illegitimate child of Hitler's sister and Stalin uncle, one would suggest that such a child was born to do evil things, but more had a belief that he wouldn't even be human. No one was wrong, in fact, they were both right. Cold and calculating, Jose as a child had the ability to see the benefit of the smallest situation. An example is that when he was only three years old, he already had a great understanding of the purpose underlying breakfast and eating his vegetables. It wasn't because his parents told him to, but because he already knew it's benefits. But his keen ability for deciphering everyday motions doesn't stop there, because when he was 10 years old, he had enough foresight to see the importance of his education. He imagined himself using his basic addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, and saw himself doing more intricate problems with them, and manipulating equations, which was concept that he didn't and learn yet. Such was the gift of Adolf's genes, whose strength came from inner conviction.

Stalin gave him his cold persona. Even when Jose's not speaking a word, and people are just standing beside him, they feel a cold chill run down their spine, as if they are being frozen. That his the demeanor that Jose has on most people who haven't been around him very long. Jose himself is fully aware of the feeling that his insidious presence give others, and he likes having that feeling on others, which is somewhat his dramatic foil. He's just so damn paranoid, a little something that both of his forefathers shared. Jose always feels the need to look behind him, almost as if an assassin is after him when there really isn't. Maybe deep down inside he knows that nobody is out to get him, but one of his favorite sayings is, "Better safe than sorry."

Although Jose may seem cold and evil on the outside, he's really even worse on the inside. The persona that you witness at first is only his outer shell. A shell that protects you from being harassed by his darker self, something that he keeps hidden away deep inside. That's the only thing that stops him from going on a mad rampage and killing everyone around him.

Appearance:
Providing insulation for the Bountou's bald head is his long leather cap that looks as if it's glory days are far behind it, but for reasons only known to the Bountou he keeps it on his head. Outsiders can only speculate that it's for sentimental reasons. The pale body of Jose is quite frightening, nobody should look as pale and faded as him, but he somehow does, and his small torso is quite sickening as it seems to be in the process of wasting away, turning into the shape of a skeleton and a man.

[color=steelblue]~!*That exploits the burdened weight that lay hidden within*!~

~!*Just as time halts to a stand-still*!~

[History/Background:

Role-Play Sample:

~!*The clock starts to move again, and the pendulum resets....Begin*!~
Back to top Go down

Jose Adolf Stalin III(W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: