Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinkirou Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:16 am

Name: Shinkirou~ Mirage

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Release Command: March On The South and Conquer

Family: Poison

Level: Bankai

Sealed Description: Shinkirou exists as a paired weapon in the form of a Kodachi and a Katana. The Kodachi being all that it is, exists as a fixed length in comparison to that of a Wakazashi. Being only a couple of inches shorter than its Katana pair. More precisely 7 inches shorter than the Katana that it is paired with. Both blades have a slight curve with a round shaped Cross guard. Inside the circle of the cross guard there is a six pointed star. From the middle of this six point star extends the blades of both weapons. The color of the six pointed stars is dark in color, with the outer layer being silver. The hilt of the sword is also black with white stripes wrapping around both hilts. The Garb of both weapons is also of a red and black color with diamond shaped patterns on them.

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:

Shikai Description: Once Shinkirou takes on its Shikai form it transforms itself into pair of Scimitar type swords. Interesting enough both blades are of separate colors, one being black with red octagon shapes. And the other being more or less a pure white blade with the black and white Ying Yang symbol on both swords. The Cross guard will be brown in color with the hilt being black in color. The material coating the hilt can be classed as rubber , with the edge of the hilt being of a brown oak color.

Bankai Description:

Name: Hyourinkirou~ Moon's Mirage
Description:During this stage of his Bankai, Suigetsu’s appearance would’ve undergone a few changes. The Shinigami would now be dressed on black and white clothing quite similar to that of an Arrancar’s. Resting on Suigetsu’s shoulders will be a pair of skull mask, red and black ones to be precise. The sleeves of his garments would have extended, fitting closely to his arms. Around his waist also will be a belt with three skull masks lining it. The bottom half of his clothing would also be ragged in appearance. On the Shinigami’s back will be a pair of Dark angelic wings if they can be called that. The Shinigami’s wing span will be large enough to protect Cross from incoming attacks, as well as allowing flight. The wings however are not invincible and is merely apart of his Bankai. Which means it is vulnerable to damage just like Cross is during this stage. Covering the Shinigami’s forearms will be a pair of black gauntlets, built for parrying melee attacks. As for his weapons Suigetsu’s Scimitars would have changed slightly. This time round there will be a pair of Green Sash extending from both hilts. The Sash on each sword will extend up to fourteen inches in length. There will also be a dark fur around the cross guard of both blades. The top half of both swords would have become more rigid or saw like. Giving both weapons not only the ability to cut, but to also shred an opponents skin upon contact.

Shikai Ability: Shinkirou’s ability revolves around infecting whatever it touches with what Cross describes as being a disease. An epidemic that is devastating to whatever it comes in contact with. By entering the bloodstream of its victim and corrupting it. Once the disease/Poison gets into the bloodstream it will get to work on the victim. This means the blood will have to be cleansed/purified for the disease to be neutralized. Simple regenerating limbs or healing wounds will not stop the disease from progressing. It is best counteracted with antidotes specifically developed as a cure. This means one must have encountered Shinkirou's poison before and survived the ordeal. And in most cases must be a skilled medic or have something skilled in that field develop a cure. Shinkirous abilities will normally be demonstrated through the use of its techniques and so forth. In most cases Shinkirou's ability is generally classed as symptoms, that progress from one stage to another. In order for the victim to become infected with the disease. One must have been injured by one of Shinkirou's techniques. Or even a cut from the blade itself will be enough.

1st symptom- The disease will cause the victim to experience terrible migraines and aching muscles all over that feels as if its burning also. 4th post

2nd symptom: This will then be followed by their body becoming numb and also respiratory difficulties along with fatigue. As time goes by they will also start to experience blurred vision and lapses in concentration which could provide openings 8th post

3rd symptom: As time goes by they will also start to experience blurred vision and lapses in concentration which could provide openings. The victim will experience all of these atrocities at once and may also notice that those are the only problems they’re dealing with up until the 12thpost.

4th symptom: This is when the Victim(s) will notice their body becoming weaker from the disease, they will reach a point where it becomes difficult for them to fight back physically. Which means the Victim would have been weakened in some way. Both mentally and physically as the poison takes effect. 16th post

Bankai Ability:

Hyourinkirou~ Moons Mirage

Taking advantage of its already existing abilites, during its Bankai state Shinkirou would have become far more ruthless. With its previous Shikai Abilities still active, Shinkirou's potency would have increased. This time in the form of a neurotoxin that has to find its way into the blood stream. This is generally accomplished whenever someone gets cut by Shinkirous blade during Bankai. The Neurotoxin will release a more devastating dose of the poison. This is of course once Shinkirou has had a chance to awaken properly during its Bankai stage. The purpose of this altered form of the poison is to paralyze the Victim after a certain time period. The paralysis normally affects the upper body first before progressing to the lower body.

Window of Opportunity:
Upon the release of his Bankai, a window of opportunity will be granted to the infected opponent. There will be a period in which the victim will be rid of the poison. During this time the victim will begin to recover over a period of 5 posts. Giving them the opportunity to defend themselves. This window of opportunity is based on the fact, that Shinkirou's most aggressive abilities needs to be awakened. Which takes the same amount of time that it takes for someone to recover, which is ironically five posts. With every post the Victim will recover and with Every post Shinkirou will awaken slowly.

Final Symptoms:

5th symptom: As stated the poison's composition would have been altered, thus the effects would be different. Once an opponent has been cut after 5 post the Victims upper body would become paralyzed.

6th symptom: With the poison progressing it will take an additional 5 posts before the Victim's lower body becomes paralyzed. Generally after 10 posts during its Bankai state the Victim would be paralyzed.

Suigetsu’s Inner world consists of a vast land with a huge palace in the middle of it. This land however is always ruled by night with a full moon illuminating the lands. Behind the Palace mountainous lands extends for miles endlessly. If sunlight ever took hold of these lands then the grass will probably be lush and green. Birds would probably be heard chirping, but there is no such thing. Inside this palace sits a throne in which Shinkirou is often found seated. The throne itself is lined with gold and other imperial materials. Materials that is no doubt made for a king, a king that has yet to be decided. The outside of the palace is however surrounded by water. The reflection of the moon can be seen bouncing off the water. It is outside these walls that Cross and Shinkirou can often be seen. The moonlight bouncing off the water that surrounds the castle can be rather enchanting.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona: Shinkirou is a spirit of seemingly split personalities. At this Shinkirou can prove to be very intellectual, calculating and rather devious. Witty much like Cross and equally as unnerving and trust worthy to be around. Shinkirou’s own temperament and destructive force makes him a force to reckon with. Having split personalities, Shinkirou will often have mood swings. And at times can be heard speaking to himself, but what makes this strange is that someone or something always replies. This has brought Cross to believe that Shinkirou is in fact two spirits inhabiting the same body. Constantly trying to break free from each other, trying ever so hard to gain dominance. But will often realize that they need each other more than anything. Thus the reason why both spirits exists as one despite their obvious differences.

Techniques:

Name: Jigokukiri~ Hell’s Mist
Level: Shikai/Bankai
Description: Jigokukiri manifest itself as a Dark Mist much like (Senbonzakura) instead in mist form. As stated it consists of millions of Micro organisms, that infects whatever it touches. This misty form acts more or less as a disguise for the bacteria contained in the mist. Or rather it affects on the target once it find its way into the blood stream. Using this Mist Cross will be able to manipulate it to his will. Changing its shape to suit the purpose for which it is needed. These things may include Shields in order to provide protection. Changing its shape into projectiles which will depend on Suigetsu’s imagination and the things that he is trying to accomplish. Even though this technique may appear to be a simple mist, it is not to be taken as such. Since it is meant for both attacking and defending. This Dark Mist itself also burns, which is another option that Shinkirou uses to infect its victims. Although the heat from the dark mist is unable to ignite anything into flames. It is quite effective for all intents and purposes.

8 posts usage
10 posts cool down

Name: Setsutoku: Impure Shield
Level: Shikai/Bankai
Description: Setsutoku takes the form of a dark Shield or a dome rather spanning up to 12ft in both height and width. The dome is of a dark color with the face of a demon with horns and fangs extending from its mouth. The color of the demon will be red, giving the dome a Nice blend of Red and black. The Shield will be able to withstand just as much pressure as Cross is able to handle.

6 posts usage
8 posts cool down

Name: Inagose~ Locust Torrent
Description: Inagose takes the form of a large torrent of locusts whenever Cross decides to attack his opponent. A mere swing of his blade will see small blades reaching up to 3 inches long resembling locusts will be released. The blades that are released will aim to overwhelm the opponent user their numbers. Not only are these blades able to both cut and pierce an opponent. But the sheer speed and momentum of the blades makes them a formidable weapon. Once released Cross will at times manipulate the blades in such a way. Being able to alter their course, gathering the blades much like a swarm of locusts. This swarm will of course aim to devour their prey more or less. The blades will of course carry the poison contained within Shinkirou’s ability. In which case a cut from one of these blades should be enough to infect someone. Up to 500 blades will be materialize whenever Cross chooses to use this technique.

7 posts usage
9 posts cool down

Last edited by ~*Cross*~ on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 8:55 pm

Finished I think >_>
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 9:24 pm

Bankai Denied. You're ability is Poison, not Illusions. You can control the structure of the Neuro-toxin till it reaches the enemies blood. Once inside, it will have an effect in accordance to the structure it was in before entering the blood stream. So, no to being able to control the Hallucinations.

Seeing as Hells Mist is still Mist, its Physical Damage ability will be lower than that of a basic Katana. Meaning, aside from its 'effects' it can not really damage the enemy.

Technique two is simply a combination of Two Techs, once to create spikes and another to shield you. Register them as separate techs, though if another admin feels I'm being too strict, you are welcome to say otherwise in this regard.

The Poison will hurt ONLY if you break the enemies skin and cause it to combine with the Blood Stream, right?

No, your poison at Shikai cannot be that strong. Make it weaker.

No, it is not immune to healing Magic. Healing Magic is based for but one purpose. Curing the injured. Thats about it. If you deny it that basic function, then your power is stepping into the domain of OPness. Though those are quite rare, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

Quote :
Bankai Denied. You're ability is Poison, not Illusions. You can control the structure of the Neuro-toxin till it reaches the enemies blood. Once inside, it will have an effect in accordance to the structure it was in before entering the blood stream. So, no to being able to control the Hallucinations.

Edited my Bankai ability.

Quote :
Seeing as Hells Mist is still Mist, its Physical Damage ability will be lower than that of a basic Katana. Meaning, aside from its 'effects' it can not really damage the enemy
. Perhaps you misunderstood the purpose of this mist. As I said it's main use is for defense and offense. Sure its in mist form, but once compact enough, it will be able to cut, use blunt force and all that other jazz. Its just my character manipulating what seems to be a mist in a variety of ways.

Quote :
Technique two is simply a combination of Two Techs, once to create spikes and another to shield you. Register them as separate techs, though if another admin feels I'm being too strict, you are welcome to say otherwise in this regard.

For this tech I will delete it and split it in two.

Quote :
The Poison will hurt ONLY if you break the enemies skin and cause it to combine with the Blood Stream, right?

Well that's what I said....meaning a break in the skin should be enough, once the poison is able to mingle with the blood.

Quote :
No, your poison at Shikai cannot be that strong. Make it weaker.

I split the effects between Shikai and Bankai.

Quote :
No, it is not immune to healing Magic. Healing Magic is based for but one purpose. Curing the injured. Thats about it. If you deny it that basic function, then your power is stepping into the domain of OPness. Though those are quite rare, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Whoever said it was immune to healing magic? There are different types of healing magic, those that are meant for basic injuries. And perhaps those that are meant more specifically for dealing with poison. The poison affects the blood mainly and by corrupting it there are certain effects. So how would basic healing suffice? That's why I stated that an antidote would be needed in order to negate the poison. Or even healing magic meant for healing such a thing.
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

No, you didn't get me. I didn't mean that if the enemy uses a healing tech to heal the cuts, it will cure the poison. I meant, if there is a special 'Magical'/Non-Scientifical Tech that cures the body of foreign, harmful elements then it will have an effect, thats all. So I was talking about techs meant specifically for poisons.

About Hells Mist. If you want it to have that kind of power then the deal is that it cannot be as Dense as a metallic weapon. So if you make that blade and try to attack an enemy and he counters with a sword, it will be cut through.

The edited effects are good, so I'll let them be. But, if the enemy is infected with your poison, and you move into Bankai, it won't mean that the poison already within the enemy will suddenly start to show the last two symptoms, right?
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:45 pm

Did some edits on Bankai and added two more techs.
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 1:47 am

Make Inagose usable only in Bankai please. Its too strong for Shikai.
Btw, so far, I like your Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 12:57 am

Done.

And Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 2:06 am

Very Well. This Zanpakuto is:

A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinkirou Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinkirou Done   Shinkirou Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinkirou Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Zanpakutō Registration :: Approved-
Jump to: