Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Caption Contest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

First Caption Contest. Empty
PostSubject: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:54 am

Just as the title says, this is our first ever Caption Contest. You are to write a Caption Describing the image below, and the best one wins. The winner gets one free technique. Good luck!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:57 am

Grimm:....It is....Time to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 7:15 am

grimm: yes! I love cup cakes!

Last edited by Hezro Hittori on Sat 05 Dec 2009, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

Grimmjow: It's Time to Win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

Grimm:The day I got I pony was the day I turned someone into a pony, per Lord Aizen's orders.

*muffled groan comes from the background*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

The day i got a pony, Ichigo was ran over by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 9:12 pm

The day I got a pony, I came out the closet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:28 pm

Grimm: I will Survive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Caption Contest.   First Caption Contest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Caption Contest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Out Of Role-Play Chat :: Contest Cave-
Jump to: