Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......

Go down 

Who would win in a fight Sosuke Aizen or Mandara Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen-For his god modding zanpaktou.
I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_vote_lcap67%I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Mandara Uchiha- For his god-modding eyes.
I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_vote_lcap33%I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... Empty
PostSubject: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:18 am

Answer the question punks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:35 am

I can't decide. I guess its whoever casts the first illusion really...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

Mao wrote:
I can't decide. I guess its whoever casts the first illusion really...

Yeah I agree, but all Aizen has to do is let Madara see his zanpakuto, whereas Madara would only have to activate his sharingan then have Aizen look into his eyes. Seriously it could go either way, but I think Aizen would win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

Based on Illusions alone? Madara would wipe the floor with Aizen lol. Think about it the Sharingan is an Illusion based weapon, at least some aspects of it. And it is also an Antic Illusion/Hypnosis base weapon. I think Madara would even confuse Aizen lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:16 am

Aizen's zan is basically that and more..it's COMPLETE HYPNOSIS..and let's not forget he has a bankai also..so i will have to disagree with Madara winning. Besides, Aizen's also beastin' in speed and power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:17 am

Oh and god modding is for forums and chat only..not for real life/fiction of comics and whatnot. Let's stick to "over powered" shall we?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

I have to agree with Alejandro, on all his points. Besides, in my personal opinion, Aizen could whoop Madara's ass without his Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:41 am

Whatever on the god-modding stuff I don't care what it is but those are the characters in those respective mangas who have that grr streak to them. I vote for Mandara because unlike Aizen who 50% fake nice captain that is somewhat creepy, 50% dude who has a speech for every occasion who you just want to shut up. Mandara actually has a viable second identiy that is entertaining, the other side is straight up serious yet says it like it is, and doesn't go into Philosphy 101. That and he has yet to cast one jutsu on screen and we still are freaked out by him, not to mention having perfect Mangekyou Sharingan, and Time/Space control something we would never allow on any forum, I am just saying on a team of people who have so many "what" abilities Mandara might just top them all. We will have to see. Also Aizen kicks ass too, I just hate his character.

Last edited by Flow on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My writting sucks.(Intential Mispelling))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:55 am

Alejandro wrote:
Aizen's zan is basically that and more..it's COMPLETE HYPNOSIS..and let's not forget he has a bankai also..so i will have to disagree with Madara winning. Besides, Aizen's also beastin' in speed and power.

Aizen may not have a bankai, my memory may be off but i recall that he tricked some of the captains into thinking he had a ice/water based bankai when he had to display to the academy. This could have just been an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:07 am

No, I think what you are referring to, is when he tricked them into thinking he had a Water/Ice Zanpakutou, so that he could show it to them. The requirements for someone to be under his illusions is that they see it released, and he used the public showing so that every Captain indeed saw it released. He then used illusions to make them think that he had a water type Zanpakutou. That was just his Shikai that he showed them, the reason being that he wanted them to see it, so that he could use his illusions on them later on. Though, my details may be screwed a little, it has been a long time since I read that part of the manga.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 8:43 am

Ho ho ho ho ho hooooohoyohoooo!

Aizen v.s. Madara? Quite frankly, two OP'd guys that just need to die some time later.

Let's start the checklist of kickassery they possess.

One: Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Aizen - For gods' sakes, he has an unholy level of power that is more than a match for virtually every other character in his respective series. Combine that ridunkulous level of power with his power of absolute hypnosis(keep in mind what even HE comments after blasting Komamura with a level 90 Hadou, those under the influence of his ability are incapable of breaking free from it, even if they realize the truth behind it. Noted as Komamura realized, Aizen ain't were he was just standing, but can't do sheeeeeeeeet in the split second where his Bankai supposed to appear and slam its almighty fist of doom down). His Zan is OP'd straight down to every stroke of the letters. ... Which often makes him well-loved as a kick-ass guy, or just GOD NO NO NO NO!!!! And even then, we still are unsure of the full power of his own zanpakuto.

Madara - This guy just NEVER dies. He was supposed to have been dead ... what? Two, maybe three times by now? Immortal(supposedly), and possessing a Perfect Mangekyo, and yes ... we have NOT seen even ONE jutsu from him. No simple flare(katon), no flying dust(doton), no exploding shark-shaped water projectiles of death(suiton - Kisame's signature move[s]). NADA! Nothing! None! Yet he possesses an ability that apparently controls Time and Space!! (Dun dun dun!!!! Kishimoto ripped off Mao's and otherss Zan[s]!!!) Not only is he immortal, NOTHING CAN TOUCH HIM? Odama Rasengan, FAIL. Chidori/Raikiri, FAIL. Suiton-jutsu from Mizukage, FAIL FAIL FAIL, VANISHING FAIL.

Verdict: Jesu, Marie, i Ioseph. These crackheads possess powers and abilities that are so well defined in terms of HOLYMOTHEROFFUCKINGSHITTHATISJUSTTOODAMNOVERPOWERED that it's just too hard to come across who may possess better abilities and strengths/power/skills etc.

But for the basics, in an illusion-to-illusion battle ... the illusions in question involve someone seeing the source of it(Shikai or Sharingain) ... but then comes the question, if Uchiha Madara is superior to Itachi ... then wouldn't he be capable of just using a finger to put someone under a Genjutsu(As Itachi did to Naruto ... twice)? Or better yet? The twitch of his eyebrows?

Really, if these two got into a fight ... it's too hard as we don't know anything about their higher level of powers(Bankai and Mangekyo Ability) and very little about their skills in general(Is Madara a ninjutsu master? Taijutsu? Genjutsu? And does Aizen possess any other abilities or techniques developed that would make him even more deadly than he already is?)

I'm leaning towards Aizen though, as Madara has said it himself(in one of the more recent chapters at the Gokage summit) that he, in his current state, is not all that powerful ... that his body and strength was not what it once was(Hence why he seeks the SPOILERBEAST XD). Whereas Aizen, we know ... oh god, he's at full power and just didn't feel like showing off. As he eerily stated to Shinji after that troubling speech that hints all so much at UVER-KAMI-CLASS-LEVEL--MESSIAH-COMPLEX-100-%-X-SEPHI'S-MEGLOMANIA power, "then believe in me'. Sure Madara's going to take over the world ... Aizen's going to blow up the world and restart it ... Big Bang 2 Style!

2. Egos are good! Who says they give you big heads on little shoulders?

Aizen: "That is how all kings are made ... ... That is how all Gods are made."

Madara: "Everything will become one with me. It will be a perfect union, and I will become complete!"

Aizen: God Version 2.0 X

Madara: God-On-Earth.

. . .(ellipse)
dot dot dot(repetition of a three lettered monosyllabic word)
:HEADDESK: (Oh ... my ... ****ing ... gawd)

They have Egos to rival every crackpot 'dictator' in the world(Hitler, Stalin, Ahdmenijad, Jong Il, Jintao, etc.) ... put TOGETHER! 'IT'S OVER 9000!!!' Points for both on massive egos. Only difference, Aizen's going to do it with his OWN POWER(the others with him are there to serve as a fun distraction to pass the time). Madara wants to possess a historically powerful catalyst of rampaging destruction ... even when he's a mere shell of his former self(quoth he)

Mad's got a big insane ego, ranting and raving at this ridiculous beast that is just a motherfuc*ing Deus Ex Machina on Kishimoto's part. Aizen's already established, by Kubo, as powerful enough to flip Heaven and Hell and turn Dante's Inferno into reality, where the only punishment is slow agonizing death for all sins(living being the primary one).

Aizen's got my approval on his ego, since his ego is justified from the confidence in the ridiculously powerful strength he possesses. Madara's using a Deus, go away.

(This isn't the end, I just stopped ranting because I'm tired. I duly apologize if anyone is offended by these mad ravings, but these are merely the thoughts that traverse the cavernous space that is my mind.)

I will log in tomorrow for ... PART II of who is more kick-ass than the other.

P.S. No, I have not voted yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:12 am

Lets be blunt here. Naruto Universe characters vs Bleach Universe Characters... Bleach's characters are faster and stronger, Naruto's characters are ninja's. Lets just leave it at that... It's like comparing DBZ characters to, say, fruit basket. <.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:31 pm

Well... I like Aizen better, he's the better villain. Because he has an actual character and all that. But, when it comes down to it, the Sharingan can see through Genjutsu, right? That kinda messes with Aizen's power, and besides, Mandara doesn't get injured with an attack because of his time-space thing. I'd have to say, he'd probably win in a fight.

But Aizen wins when it comes to actual characterization and awesomeness. You see Madara and automatically you don't care, he's OP and insane and no one likes him. No one even cares about his motives or actions or anything. He'll be defeated in some lame manner, lets just get it over with already. Aizen though, he's interesting. You care about what he's about to do, and how the final battle will go down. There's a difference between a well-crafted villain and one who is two-dimensional. Kishimoto isn't all that good at making you care about his characters, he has those quick little flashbacks to explain their history, but hardly ever are they compelling. Kubo though, knows how to actually tell a story and draw you in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

It's simple people....

Madara is alive and can't interact with the spirit plane....
Aizen is dead and CAN interact with the living plane....

Aizen wins....no competition....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:00 pm

Well actually, that's an interesting point...

Aizen is a spirit. And it is possible to say that Madara and Shinobi in general would be "Aware Humans" one never knows. It's quite possible they wouldn't even be able to see Aizen. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 7:09 am

Well we don't know if they could ever make contact, I just want to see people's opinion, , but saying that Aizen could not be seen is saying that things in the Naruto Universe work the smae way as they do in the Bleach one, in that the humans in the Nartuto one are exactly the same as the Bleach ones, i am not saying they are not, I am just saying if Aizen and mandara faced each other on a battle field, mano a mano no inisiility no canon issues, whow ould win and why, so don;t go into technicalities, no is there spirit particles in the Naruto world, or chakra in the bleach one, this is an unrealistic fight, about fiction. Its already weird. I am not trying to make one stronger or weaker I frankly don't care who wins, even if I voted for the other one, so have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......   I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sick of nobody making a Poll yet so.......
Page 1 of 1