Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope the bird is tasty.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

I hope the bird is tasty. Empty
PostSubject: I hope the bird is tasty.   I hope the bird is tasty. I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 6:33 pm

I am going to visit my family for Thanksgiving, I will be gone for one week. See you all then, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: I hope the bird is tasty.   I hope the bird is tasty. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:44 am

D: We'll keep your site warm budday~ Enjoy your time with your family~
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: I hope the bird is tasty.   I hope the bird is tasty. I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 12:24 am

Thanks, Temp. Change of plans, I am back early. But I think I might be coming down with something. My stomach has been sick, I have had sore throat from hell, among other things...which are less desirable to tell. Certainly no one wants to hear about them lest they become sick as well. One word, chained to the porcelain god. That is all anyone needs to know. Point is, I might be...in and out. Technically, I am back, though. And yes, I did have a good time. It was a rather relaxing change of pace.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope the bird is tasty.   I hope the bird is tasty. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope the bird is tasty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: