Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinou {W.I.P}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chinou {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Chinou {W.I.P}   Chinou {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:06 pm

Shinigami Template

~!*We all have a persona*!~

Name: Chinou Samuel Hirameku

Visual Age: 26+

Division: 5th

Personality: Sameyeuru/Chinou is polite, soft-spoken, intellectual, addresses his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. He is quick to anger in the face of possible betrayal, and can be quite aggressive in combat. When in a state of peace, he carries himself with an air of frailty, even to the point where he falls asleep waiting for someone. He maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle; and refuses to fight with children or even in the presence of a child. He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations and prefers to fight one on one. He refuses to give up when he believes something is wrong and will break a rule to do what is right. Known to be quite the romantic and poetic type.

Appearance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~!*That exploits the burdened weight that lay hidden within*!~

Extras, but not mandatory;:

Height: 6'0

Weight: 180 lbs.

Hair: Yellow-ish.

Eyes: Black-colored.

Nicknames: Sameyeuru

Reiatsu Color: White

Reiatsu Power Level: Captain level.

Dislikes: N/A

Habits/quirks:
Listens to music everywhere apart from battles/meetings.

~!*Just as time halts to a stand-still*!~

History/Background: Canada. One of the chilliest of all the countries in the whole wide world was where Samuel was born in. You'd think he'd inherit the cold characteristic of his country, but he didn't. He had a warm personality. A welcoming heart, and a soft-spoken tone. Being born into the city of Calgary, the western part of Canada, Samuel of course acted like a western fellow. The story of Samuel, and how he came to be what he was now: a shinigami, was something like this:

Samuel was given birth to an African-American family. Well, African-Canadian to be accurate. His father was an entrepreneur, and his mother was a lawyer. They both earned a good amount of cash, and soon became rich. Being from a wealthy home, you'd expect him to be a spoilt brat. An arrogant, cocky individual, but Samuel was the exact opposite; he was humble and respectful. Those traits covered up for his Lazy characteristic.

At age six, he was enrolled in a private school, his parents being scared of the influence a public school would have on their 'baby'. First day at school in grade one, Samuel made lots of friends, due to his friendly, and social personality. He was always helping those who needed it, being polite even when he others' were disrespecting him. Although this made him look like a weirdo, but to most, a funny, humble kid. The teacher's adored him, and his classmates wanted to be like him. He was like an Idol; a good Idol.

Years passed, and Samuel made more friends as years passed. He was now in Jr. High, and rumours had spread all around the school about him. Others' laughed and teased him for being a "nice ni***r" and not a "bad ass ni***r" who smoked, and did drugs. This did tick him off, but he did his best to ignore them. He didn't blame them, he blamed the homes they got raised in, and the influence their neighbourhood had on them. He was also teased on a sport, "all African American" people were supposed to know how to play, basketball. He didn't get it. He didn't like basketball at all, he was more interested in soccer and football: an active sport. "You're a disgrace to the black race," they'd say, "Nah, he's just a good ni***r," they'd comment. He'd often take time explaining his opinion on why he wasn't good at that specific sport, and why he was such an humble being, but they wouldn't listen. He ended up switching schools. He couldn't take it any more, nor did he want to fight with anyone. It was worthless. Switching schools would be a much better way to hand the situation.

Years passed by, and Samuel experience more criticism; which just meant learning about different personality, and how to deal with them. Apart from that, Samuel was academically smart. He was a straight A-student, which he was also teased for, over again, and again, and again. Samuel didn't get it. He was just the same being as they were with just a different color. That's what it was, a different skin color. He shrugged it off, no one was perfect, and so it was alright to expect this from imperfect beings.

Finally, school was almost over, which meant not dealing with those critics; also meant a lot of pressure taken off his back. He was so happy, not only for himself, but for those around him also. Everyone in his class/grade had passed, and were graduating. It was a sign of a brighter future. Soon all beings would be smart, and contribute to the world in their own unique ways. No one would criticize one for being 'smart', and no one would criticize one for being 'dumb'. It was really a better future to look into; but it seemed Samuel would not live to see that future. He was caught in the middle of a gang fight, and shot thrice in the chest, mistakenly taken in as one of the opposition's member due to his 'color'. It was a sad day for his relatives and family. There went another innocent life.

AFTERLIFE:

It seemed like it was the end of Samuel's life after those three bullets struck him; but it wasn't. He was in some sort of ... after-life, spiritual world. "Huh ... I thought this were just myths. Guess there aren't," he stated, taking a stroll around Rukongai. "It seems so ... real though," he said, as he admired the new world he now lived in. "That's because it is! You haven't seen anything yet! Wait till you get into seireitei!" a voice from behind him yelled, and Samuel could swear he could feel his heart trying to jump out of his chest. He was startled. "Se-seireitei? Min-" he was cut off as the shinigami began talking, "No time for chit-chat! You're coming with me!"

Before Samuel could say anything else, he found himself in a completely ... separate different place. The shinigami had used the shunpo ability to get Samuel into Seireitei so fast, Samuel could swear he flew through time. "So is this Se-" he was cut off again. "Yes. Now shut up!" Samuel did as he was told. There was no need to begin a dispute with the man. He looked like a samurai with ... odd abilities. He didn't know what other abilities this man had. And even if he began to battle with the man, he would have no chance against him. He'd probably die in one hit, or one swing of the man's weapon to his neck. It looked like the man had nothing else to say, as he was busy looking around, as if he was looking for someone or something. Samuel observed his surroundings as well. It was the least he could do. It’s so beautiful ... odd, rare, weird, but beautiful. Like a whole new realm. He thought to himself, scanning the area.

"Satsu-kun," Samuel heard the soft, lovely voice call out from behind 'em. The guy who stood beside Samuel turned around to look at the girl. "Hey Kimiko-chan!" the man replied, scratching his hair smiling. Samuel turned around as well, to look at the girl. She was beautiful. She had the luminous eyes, the structure of her body, and the stimulating fragrance of her hair. He was in love with her. She couldn't be a day over Twenty-four. His face beamed as she took a glance at him. "I'm going to guess you've been going around gathering recruits Satsu-kun?" Satsu nodded, looking over at Samuel, then back at Kimiko. "Uh-huh. Found him lurking 'round. Looked like he was a stranger, so I knew he wouldn't be of any threat, and he had such a high amount of reiatsu ... so, yeah," he replied. Reiatsu!? What the hell is Reiatsu? Samuel thought, listening in on the conversation.

"Heh, Looks like you finally recruited a stunning one," Kimiko said, winking at Samuel. He smiled, blushing. Then she turned back to Satsu, "Well, take care you two ... I'll see ya 'round," with that, she departed, a hips swaying from side to side. Gradually, her body disappeared in the crowd, and she was gone. "You don't stand a chance with her. She's just the flirting type," satsu had said, noticing Samuel's facial expression. "Anyhow ... I'm going to put you in the Academy. There, you can learn all you need to know, and what to know about Seireitei."

After a long walk through the streets of seireitei, they finally arrived at the Academy. Satsu would exchange greetings with an elderly man, and would both chat for a couple of minutes. "Alright, be good," Satsu would say, vanishing off. "Eh, hello," Samuel would say confused with the whole event and all that happened. The elderly man would simply smile, and lead Samuel into a large class room. "Let the learning begin!" he would exclaim.

It had been ten years now. Ten years Samuel had spent here in Seireitei, in the Academy in particular. He was now a Shinigami. A soul reaper ... no, a death God was more like it. He didn't like any of it. He was placed in the thirteenth squad after graduating from the Academy. He loved the squad, and the recent captain. The lieutenant, he was in-love with. The lieutenant was the one and only Kimiko. He was surprised to see her in the squad. It was as if they were meant to be together. Well, from his own perspective, and probably because he was in-love with her. "Samyeuru-kun!" the voice called out from above Samuel. Sameyeuru was the nick-name they had given Samuel. They wanted him to have a Japanese name so badly, made his name 'Samuel' into 'sameyeuru' which was Samuel in japanese. He liked the name, and was used to it by now. "Kimiko-chan!" he exclaimed, beaming. "How're you doing?" he asked, looking up at the roof at where his Lieutenant stood. "Good, good. Wait up!" she said, jumping off the roof and onto the ground beside Sameyeuru. "Where're you headed to?" she asked. "Oh, just wandering 'round ... y'know, the usual stuff," he stated. "You’re such a boring man. You need some fun in your life you know. You're too ... humble, and nice. Be ... a bad boy!" she teased him as they strolled 'round seireitei. "Yeah, I guess. Well, since we're on that topic, I need to ask you a question," he said, stopping, and looking at her. "Hmm, Go ahead!" she replied. "Alright, I'm in love with you, and I was thinking if you'd want to go on a date sometime," he stated, smiling. "Sameyeuro-kun ... you, you are?" she stated, surprised. "Yes. So, what's your response?" he asked, boldness supporting his statement. "Sure! I mean .. the guys 'round here are so scared of asking me out. Thinking' I'd reject them. I haven't loved anyone in a while ... so, I might as well give you a chance," she stated smiling. "Heh, Lucky me," Samuel stated, holding her hand as they made their way through Seireitei. It was a beginning of something great.

Their relationship grew as the years processed. Their captain had been killed in a battle with the Primera Espada, and they had both gotten injuries inflicted onto them. It was a Minor injury, nothing to be alarmed off. But their captain's death was a Major injury to their heart, they loved and adored him so much. He was the best ... but crap happened in life.

Kimiko was now promoted to the Captain of the squad, and she made a good one too.

Role-Play Sample:

~!*The clock starts to move again, and the pendulum resets....Begin*!~
Back to top Go down

Chinou {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinou {W.I.P}   Chinou {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 9:41 am

Kimiko has to die o.o Someone mind helping me? @.@
Back to top Go down

Chinou {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: