Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! Empty
PostSubject: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

The day was peaceful - since the "Mexicans" had left and fire crews were finishing up their fire control rounds on the scenes of destruction, but the scene of the crime wasn't where the two would appear anyhow. The noise and hustle and bustle would serve as a nuisance and then they'd have to be dealt with and the firemen were nice and one had even given Chesha some chocolate so she wasn't going to bother them. Today. She wasn't going back to that fudge shoppe either lest she run into the boring guy outside of it. Nope, where did the two land? In the middle of a dog park, though the gardeners had been rather lazy and hadn't trimmed back some bushes or some tree branches so the dogs nearby were startled by the sudden "poof-thwump!" sound heard on the other side. The pack of three at the scene of the crime began sniffing the bushes, beginning a round of barking when they were scared off by a 'swish!' and a glinting of the claws that had swipped at them. Had Chesha bothered to lengthen them to their enlarged state perhaps she would've gotten them, but she did like animals so they were saved. Once again, for now.

The dogs that had spooked were leashed up and taken out, the owners worried as to why they'd be spooked by squirrels...unless something more dangerous was there, in which case they didn't want their precious pooches harmed. Behind the bushes, however, Chesha sat up on Rhayne's back, the pair having poofed mid-glomp attack and there being no real way to get one's bearings in the middle of the transfer - unless you were Chesha but she really hadn't cared at the time too busy checking pockets for possible hidden taffy. "Rhayne, where's the taffy? I thought you had some..." she spoke in a paritally mournful voice, the other part being amusement, though she did want the damned candy. Especially since fudge had fallen through earlier. She was currently straddling his hips - in turn causing her to sit on his ass - as her clawed hands pressed on his back, being careful not to prick him. Behind her, Chesha's tail swished about over his legs as she hadn't taken back to her mock human form, having fun being in her natural state for the first time in a while, ears flickering against the mild breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:52 pm

The Cold, Dry Wind brushing against his hair, giving it an appearance even messier than its usual rough state. He felt, strangely free but slightly annoyed seeing as their destination was unknown to him. There was a momentary feeling of peace as they came to a sudden halt, but it was soon replaced by a shooting pain as he landed nose-first in the hard soil below, each individual blade of grass tickling the inside of his nose, as if his Nose-hair had grown to long over the past century. He always forgot the little things, like disposing the body of the girl he'd just exploited. Well, he'd seen what his partner had done to her, so he was content. Speaking of his partner, whom he realized had been sitting on his ass. He only became aware of her presence as Poochie Parade Receded, and silence enveloped the odd pair before Chesha broke the silence and in her unique voice and mannerism of speak. asked him for some candy as she did far too often those days.

"Rhayne, where's the taffy? I thought you had some..."

He wasn't sure what to make of it. Disappointed? Expecting? Or maybe it was just her manner of speech which made it impossible for him to decipher her emotions. Finally lifting his head, the blood dripping down the side of his lips, he looked around. Here? he thought, wondering why she'd brought him here of all places. But from the slight tone of impatience, he could make out that she would soon impale him with her claws which for now, harmlessly rested on his back. In a rather husky voice, he replied...

"There is a difference between thinking and knowing. You think I have Taffy, but do you know for certain?" he paused, long enough to move his sleeve over his skin, as he wiped off the blood, leaving a red tint where the blood was. Inhaling, rather loudly, he continued "In the Future, please confirm your hunches before manhandling me, would you Love?" and he let out a small chuckle, the tone now going from husky to a provocative sort, the likes he used to tease a short tempered fool. But that was not all he had to say.
Finally, signalling for her to get off of his ass, he finished by saying "Though this time, your hunch was true. But sadly enough, my Harley is parked outside the Mall, where is was looking for Java Lamps. We'll have to walk... " and his voice trailed off as the though of streaking through the crowd crossed his mind and his expression changed to a rather lost and dazed one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 11:40 pm

Certainty was something Chesha hardly believed in, but expecting was sometimes amusing, and she'd tripped folks up in devious ways by putting on such a mask. No, she hadn't necessarily expected him to, but hearing he did have some was a rather fun find and a grin broke out on her face as she tapped her claws against his back and then leaned down to momentarily lay atop him, "Thank you Rhayne!" and then pushed off. "All right, this Chesha will try to behave until she knows for sure and then proceed to manhandling stage!" Not like he hadn't said no manhandling whatsoever. Just have the facts first...assuming she remembered this bit later on.

The only downside was the fact she'd chosen a location at random and the mall was some odd blocks away from here...but if she got the taffy then what were a few steps? At this point people would probably figure she was a...what was it...oh yeah, cosplayer. All else failed she'd tell people it was Rhayne's fetish and forced her to dress up...

A mew perked her interest and atop the nearby gates was a cat walking along, having just been taunting some of the dogs in the park. With giddiness and a squeak of glee Chesha nabbed it, spinning on the spot while hugging the stray. It didn't appear very impressed but welcomed the warmth and the smell of a 'sister.' Moving back over to him she crouched down and tilted her head at his faraway gaze, "Whatever it is you're thinking do it, it'll be fuuuuun." Yeah, whenever he had an antic in mind Chesha usually loved to watch cause it involved him and people...and was funny in some way. The cat didn't appear impressed with whatever the conversation was, looking at the dogs and lifting its tail up in some mock-up of the human's flipping off action.

Thinking about it...she was mildly curious about his Harley being at the mall when she'd found him at the school...and was just as quickly dropped cause it was a boring thought. As far as she cared he'd wanted some action judging by the mess she'd had to clean up - damn sniveling girl, should be honored. The walk, however, might prove amusing unless he felt lazy and they just poofed...though that was more fun at random than usefulness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:15 am

She agreed. But she was just as reliable as the sea, which is probably what made her different from those insufferable humans, and partly why he let her hang around him. A very random bunch of thoughts passed through his head, and he began to think of interesting ways to reach his destination. Chesha, unlike his other Partner; Null, was likely to support him on his venture than tell him to not attract attention. Yielding to his expectations, she immediately recognized the look on his face and gave him the go-ahead. Not like he'd stop if she said no. It just meant that it would make things a lot easier, though he still had this strange feeling, lurking in the back of his head. It was a bit too easy. Why was it so easy? He looked over at Chesha who was still playing with her feline friend, and then at his feet, which were neatly positioned, crossed over on another and the palms of his hands pressuring his thighs as he rested his full upper body on his arms. You have no qualms? he said... rather thought, in an unsure tone. Though he didn't expect it, a rather heavy voice, in a tired and unassuming tone replied, saying "Would it matter if I did? Please don't try to act like you're going to even pay heed to my advi-" but he never got to finish his sentence. Rhayne cut him off, with a short Yeah... Yeah.. dragging the second 'Yeah' to express his displeasure.

Arching his upper body backwards, he jerked up. Like a well oiled Machine, he body rose with a sudden, yet smooth movement and he began to dust of the sand which managed to stick on his clothes. Lovely he thought, as his expression hardened for a bit, like an old man filled to his brim with wisdom, and softened just as fast returning to its thoughtful gaze. He ran through the various options in his mind and decided on the one that seemed amusing, yet less likely to attract attention, of both the police or any 'special' enemies. His black eyes, moved restlessly, shifting from tree to bush and back to the next tree, as if in search of a particular one. Suddenly, his eyes came to rest on one, 4m away. It a tree which wasn't usually found in Japan. Artificially grown to enhance the beauty of this Holy Shit Shack for Pets of all kinds. Walking towards the tree, he frantically searched for the quickest way to climb up, its straight and rather smooth bark of a pale brown color, divided every few centimeters by a deep brown line. The leaves appeared rather strange, a very smooth yet wide sort. He didn't know how to get it without attracting unneeded attention, yet.

Looking over his shoulder, he signaled for Chesha to come over as he said out-loud, "Hey Sweetheart, Mind getting a couple of those Leaves down for me? The longer ones if you can..." and his voice trailed of again, and he started to scan the area for another item, and his eyes sparkled as he located said material. He headed in the opposite direction, hoping Chesha would finished the job fast as he crouched down and began to rummage through the Bush for the thing that'd caught his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:45 am

In a short span of time she'd become enamored with the 'kitty' she'd found, talking to him as their noses were touched and he proceeded to look disinterested, held under his forelegs. Distracted she missed the beckoning motion but her ears caught the nickname and request, stopping in her musings to look over and then up the tree. Peh, not hard for her though it might change the kitty's expression a bit...maybe. In an instant at any rate, both were gone from sight and there was the barest of rustling coming from atop as she poofed around the branches to locate the longest of the leaves while keeping hidden by the leaves. Best not to let too many humans at once think they're going nuts or they'd form an angry mob or other. They were fun but not when Rhayne had something else planned at the time.

Back down on the ground and crouched by the bushes she displayed the leaves for him, the cat's expression changing from bored to having his interest piqued...a bit. The poofing had been disorienting but he'd been amused by it. Cat-like curiosity made her wonder what he was fishing from the bushes, but she put one of the collected leaves on her head in her boredom, staring up at it through to the sun while she waited to see what Rhayne had planned. Whatever it was it better be amusing or she'd be sorely disappointed, but then again, he didn't usually disappoint just sometimes took a bit longer. He was amusingly creative and that's why she still liked him despite what others said about him being "creepy" or otherworldly.

"Are these for a loincloth or leafcloth? Like in Tarzan!" yeah she'd been at the picture books again recently. But hey, that was down time, this was...something time. Chesha wasn't into scheduling her life, just living it, and she'd shove him out of their bush cover soon if she didn't get to see what was going to take place. Maybe they could keep the dogs if any owners ran off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:23 am

[Kinda Rushed through this one. Sorry]

Finally. He grabbed hold of it, and tugged it out with all is might. It was a Leash. A Red Dogs Leash about a meter in length with a special feature for adjustable length. Probably some trash, just dumped by its reckless owner, most likely a brat from a Rich Home or a Fat Man from a Trailer. He hoped t'was the former, than the later. Tugging at the Belt to confirm its strength, he proceeded to fashion it for Chesha, as he adjusted the Length so that it Hung Perfectly around the Waste. His smile gave away his anxiety, despite his calm body language while he took off the belt and started poking holes in it at Regular Intervals till he had a hole about every 1cm. He smiled his usual smile, which was not so much as a smile than a look of muse. He was pleased with his work, and with Chesha's as he snatched the Leafs off of her head right after she'd asked him of his plans, and started placing them one by one through the holes, making sure they were tied to prevent them from loosening, or falling off.

"Close, but not quite right" he finally responded. He made sure it was the right length and plucked of any that were extra, till they were finally even. Placing the Belt over his Shoulder, he turned his attention to the flower bed across the Row of Tree's to his right. Hastily, he approached them and began randomly plucking at them till he had nearly 3 of each color. Reaching inside his pocket, he found a long string. He pulled it out and it seemed to go on forever, till a final tug, pulled the whole thing out. Dexterous hands always made for fine craftsmanship, and the final item was a Floral Necklace. Again, the eager, childlike look came up on his face, for a moment where he simply observed the flowers. Finally getting back up, he tossed both the items to Mao and ran towards the Store at the end of the street. It was a Convenience store that sold everything. It even had a special area dedicated entirely to Pringles, which for some reason, he didn't find odd. They were afterall, mans greatest invention since Triskets and Sporks.

The doors flew open as what the clerk described as a Filthy Street Bastard burst into the store, and ran straight for 'Lane VI'. Though he didn't make too much noise, his head full of misshapen hair could be seen traveling from lane to lane above the large shelves full of junk, that seemed to have been there forever, most of it covered with dust by now. Finally, after 10 minutes, he appeared back in front of the Counter and dropped a pile of bags in front of the man at the Counter who seemed slightly overwhelmed and disturbed by the items he'd just bought, specially after Rhayne asked him about the Changing Rooms. The man pointed to his left, towards a Narrow corridor, with only a single white light on the top which brightened the most dull and boring section of the store. Picking up his items, he ran towards the Changing room, and banged the doors behind him, as the strangest of noises followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:58 am

Once again his actions proved intriguing enough not to bother hindering them as he yanked out a collar from the bushes. At first both Chesha and the cat hissed at the sight of it, the damned, highly offensive thing that it was to creatures of freedom. It didn't stay in its proper form for long, and was fashioned into some strange leaf-skirt deal. Was he gonna undress and dance about in it? But alas, no, cause the length he fixed it for was more her size, and thus, too skinny a waist for a guy and then his excitement had him dashing off towards the flowers, some of the people watching him pick them up and frown in his general direction. Chesha and her new cat friend silently glared at those people through the bushes, wondering when they thought they owned those flowers but lost interest to watch Rhayne proceed to create his first works that would lead him into the fashion designing world. Oh heavens save him lest he fall into that damned category of ass hats!

And then her vision was impaired with the articles of "clothing" being tossed on her and she daintily picked up the flowery necklace, trying to figure out what to do. Did she fully strip down and wear it all? But then what if a dog shit on her clothes...yeah probably safer to wear over it then. Lest chances. Putting the cat buddy down she let the flower necklace fall over her head and then latched on the leaf-leash-skirt, her tail twining around and playing with the extra leash length hanging down behind her. Well now she was dressed...

"Now what?" Chesha asked her little buddy, who moved his head down a bit and his forelegs in some mock-up of a shrug, and then she picked him back up, cuddling the fuzz butt again. It was tempting to poof wherever Rhayne had gone too...but she wasn't quite sure where in that store across the way he was or how the room would be...one of them might get a face full of ass or something and she didn't feel like taking the chance at being it. She better get lots of taffy though...as she waited, hissing at dogs that came too close and sending them yipping off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!   Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me Liberty or Give me Taffy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: The World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: