Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucifer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 8:13 am

Name: Lucifer Japanese: Rushifa (No joke) it means Angel of Light or Light Bringer in Latin, but considering its evil overtones in Christianity and Judaism as the Father of Darkness, I find the name fitting.

Manifestation: A representation of a fallen angel, clad in a white and black robe with a wavy pattern adorning, with a gold and silver tie slinging it together, Lucifer is a very handsome man, otherworldly in fact, his looks would make men jealous anime style. His eyes are read, and his hair golden blonde, he usually keeps a motionless face, revealing emotion in dire stress.

Release Command: Set the Balance, Protect the loved, Punish the hated, Rise Lucifer

Family: Light/Dark ( For those of you who think this is not logical, light and darkness are just the two halves of the same coin, light creates shadow, and the closer to darkness the brighter light shines. There is not one without the other.

Level: Bankai

Sealed Description: A simple katana just like most sealed swords, having a sheath separated into gold and silver, the grip of it white with black studs, and the hilt is gold, with the blade being the usual silver.

Shikai Description: The sword separates into two parts a shield and a one handed sword, the shield is pure white with a gold border and a golden sun in the center. The sword’s blade is midnight black with a silver border, with its hilt being silver and black and having a crescent on the bottom of the pommel, it is a more westernized sword and its blade is only 2 feet long

Bankai Description: The sword and shield converge again into a compact katana with accents from both spectrums, its blade is black with a gold markings etched in that says Hope in Japanese and gold crescent appearing on both sides, the hilt contains the sun and the moon converged and united, the hilt is white with silver studs, and a black sun on the pommel. There is a chain that comes out of the hilt of the sword with a small charm that appears to be the sun and the moon united. Like some zanpaktou users he uses a release command and has a ritual for his Bankai, it consists of a gold and black halo appearing in his hands, he shouts “Balance with Judgment, Protect by Devotion, and Punish with Hatred, Transcend, Shoukan Lucifer, he appears to slam the Halo above his head and in a flash of light he appears in bankai form.. Flow appears in Lucifer’s clothing of a white tattered robe with a gold and silver tie slinging it together, his lightens to a golden brown and his eyes turn a menacing red.

Shikai Ability: In Shikai Flows zanpaktou controls light and darkness , but in shikai the two sides will not work together, signified by their separation in two, meaning no dual type techniques. Flows speed and power is doubled when he is in Shikai form.

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Lucifer has to comply to Flow's wishes and cleanses, absorbs and balances all the things Flow wants too, that is too saw anything that would affect him like being paralyzed, poisoned, slowed down, anything that isn't actual harm is protected against. His control of light and darkness is strengthened and more refined and Flow is able to use more powerful techniques. Also because of the compression of his zanpaktou into a single blade, his speed and power is multiplied by 5 of what it was in Shikai.

Inner World: Flow’s inner world is composed of white and fluffy clouds with light raining upon them floating in the air, on the bottom of them is an endless appearing black hole devoid of light. With the clouds appearing both pleasantly bright and morbidly dark. This symbolizes the thin line between good and evil as well as how that line can blur into one at times.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona: Lucifer is a dick, a straight up thinks he is better then you dick, this contrasts Flow’s understanding and nice personality so much, it appears that the zanpaktou’s power of combining to completely opposite elements is reflected in his behavior with Flow. As I was saying a trusty weapon in battle you can always can count on what he will say, something mean. He does not feel that Flow deserves him, though not to the extent he felt before Flow mastered him.

Techniques:

Light Spear Cannon/Shikai: Flow will extend his left arm and materialize a spear of light, and appear to throw at the opponent, right before it being “thrown” it will transform into a palm sized blast that fans out to be the size of a basketball and is ¼ as fast a bala. 1 post duration, 3 post cool down

Twilight Spear Cannon/Bankai: Flow will materialize a spear of light and darkness similar to this moves predecessor, and same as the old one, turn it into a blast that is double the size of his palm and extends to beach ball size, it is ½ as fast a bala,
1 post duration, 4 post cool down

Darkness Effigy/Any Form: Flow focuses his power of Darkness for a heartbeat to multiply his speed and strength, the increase depends on the form.

Sealed: 1.5x
Mask/Sealed 3x
Shikai: 2x
Mask/Shikai 4x (Technically impossible)
Bankai: 5x
Mask/Bankai 10x

1 post duration. 3 posts cool down

Sacred Shower/Shikai- 5 baseball sized balls of light surround Flow and are all rapidly thrown, think of as 10 bala fired from a pre release mid-level Espada. 1 post duration, 2 post cooldown

Turbulent Shower/Bankai- 25 baseball sized balls of combined light and darkness surround FLlow then are rapidly thrown this time with more punch, this time think of a mid-level Espada releasedshooting 30 bala. 1 post duration 3 post cooldown

Can't touch this./Bankai-Combining the illusionary properties of Light and the elusive properties of Darkness ,Flow breifly turns intangible, he cannot telefrag as doing so would kill him as well so it is manly defensive but can be used to set up a perfect counterattack.. 1 post duration, 5 post cooldown.

Last edited by Flow on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 5:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Revision.2)
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:51 am

The first part of your shikai ability, in my opinion, has nothing to do with light or darkness. Maybe metaphorically, or poetically, but it needs to stay at that. Either have it keep "balance" in your body, or control light and darkness. Your call.

once you decide, we'll talk about techniques.
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:30 am

Sorry for taking so long and being a douche but, now I am bck, I have a question if I choose light and darkness control can I use the other ability in Bankai?
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:22 am

Yes you can. That sounds like an even better idea, but you have to be specific with your bankai ability.
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

Thank you for bearing with me but, I have eliminated the shikai aility and tried to specify the Bankai ability.
Back to top Go down

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:50 am

I feel that, despite some questionable aspects of your techniques, you have provided ample cooldown lengths, duration lengths, and drawbacks to such.

APPROVED until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer
Page 1 of 1