Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonno Eterno

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sonno Eterno Empty
PostSubject: Sonno Eterno   Sonno Eterno I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 4:01 pm

Name: Sonno Eterno (Eternal Sleep)

Manifestation: Upon use Valintine's clothing drastically changes. He gains a white long sleeved shirt that extends two inches past his fingertips and has a blue Quincy Cross on the back, black baggy cargo jeans, black silver buckle boots that go under his jeans, black fingerless gloves with the Quincy Cross on the back, and a black sleeveless vest that goes down to his stomach. Though it appears casual it is actually able to endure a blast from a cero at point blank range, but the force of the impact still manages to sink in, and it can certainly, should the force be great enough, break bones (think bullet proof vest). Of course the armor is not perfect. After a while it will be cut or blasts will get through to Valintine, but even then he can still benefit from it's protection to an extent. The protection offered is good for being a balanced Quincy Armor. By balanced I mean he gains more defense and speed without sacrificing either, unlike others that focus only on defense or speed. While his armor could never offer that kind of defense or that kind of speed because it is balance oriented, he will not lose speed or defense either. (Example: He may walk away from a cero blast point blank with a few bruises maybe and very very sore, defense oriented armor may protect the wearer all together from the blast. A speed armor may allow the user to vastly outrun a bala attack with some effort, but Valintine would have to truly push himself to just barely escape a bala. On the reverse, a speed armor user may get trashed by a cero, and a defense user might as well be standing still to a bala)

Quincy Bow/Glove/Cross/Armor Ability: Sonno Eterno may grant Valintine the ability to become a shadow. For the time period he is a shadow he is virtually untouchable by physical or spiritual means. While in NOT attack from this form. If he mixes in his reiatsu with his new body (since this form is the armor's power not his own, it doesn't hold his reiatsu) he may also heal all previous damage (cuts, bruises, broken bones, yadda yadda). This form ONLY last 2 posts though, and may only be used ONCE per battle. Valintine CAN be forcibly removed from this form though if he cannot find a host shadow because Valintine's own reiatsu is what keeps him in this form, but if he has a shadow to melt into he may feed from the negative energy from said shadow to sustain his form. He cannot be in any one shadow for longer than 1/4 of a post or he risks severe injuries to his human form. If he runs out of reiatsu before getting out of the form he will be forcibly removed from it, the armor will be removed from him, and he will only be able to fire 5-10 arrows a post due to exhaustion. He also may be removed if there is enough light. This does not mean a flashlight would eject him from it. No, it would have to be enough light that shadows are unable to be created. This light may come in any form (an explosion, an attack so on and so on). In this form Valintine may be standing or on the ground. Either way he will look like a black haze with icy blue eyes.

NOTE: It is NOT multiple abilities of the armor. It is one ability that grants him a change in form. I was merely explain what he may do in the form. I will edit as needed. As for the look or the "armor" I detest actual armor on my characters as it does not flow very well with their personality most of the time, but if you'd rather something less casual I will oblige.

Family: Shadow
Back to top Go down

Sonno Eterno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonno Eterno   Sonno Eterno I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 10:51 pm

Actually, your ability is two abilities. Healing and turning into a invincible shadow. Choose one of those abilities to have and then I'll tell you what to improve.
Back to top Go down

Sonno Eterno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Quincy Glove/Cross/Armor Registration-
Jump to: