Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kihaku's doll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:25 am

Name: Naturpeitsche[Nature whip]

Family:Nature and reiatsu

Doll Description: Kihaku’s doll takes the shape of a long thin green whip, with the segments visually sperated every few centimeters, one end has a pike while the other end is bulb-shaped with 4 blades covering it on equal sides. Though it appears as a whip, Kihaku’s doll is actually a thick worm that can move on its own, though prefers to be used as a weapon by Kihaku. The worm is about 20 feet long and has a thick hide, hard enough to block against swords and other weapons.

Kihaku’s doll is very talkative when they are alone and likes to have casual conversations with him, though she is very shy when Kihaku is around his peers and doesn’t talk at all. She seems to enjoy partaking in Kihaku’s taunting his opponent.

Medium:A seemingly normal rose at a first glance, but when lloked at closely, one can clearly see the petals are a much darker tone of red and has much sharper thorns that don’t seem to affect Kihaku much.

Doll Ability:Kihaku’s doll can spit out seeds which, upon impact, explode into any type of plant they know, but the type of plant must be decided before the seed is spit, when the plant grows they are at the will of both Kihaku and his doll. Though these are far from normal plants, they are strengthened with reiatsu prior to their release so they are as strong as steel and grow over their normal proportion as plants. The reiatsu is distributed while it is a seed, while after release Kihaku uses his ability to control them to grow faster than usual, so it doesn't take much to strengthen it since it's erly in the plant's life. Also alongside existing plants, Kihaku’s doll can also spit out seeds of special plants of their own creation(though these will only be seen with me techs)

Doll Großer König Form Description:

Großer König Ability

Techniques:

Totenaromabirne[Deathly aroma bulb]

Kihaku’s doll spits up a special seed that grow into lare pink, bulb-shaped plants that, when blooming, releases a strong aroma which affect the one inhaling the smell(except for Kihaku), the spores they breathe are a poison that affects the lungs, slightly blocking the flow of oxygen, making it difficult to breath. Lasts 3 posts
Usage limit:5
Cooldown:6 posts between either one used

Blutegelknospen[Leech buds]

Kihaku’s doll spits two separate types of seeds, one on the opponentand one on Kihaku. The seed that is spit on the opponent releases a small bud that latches onto them and slowly sucks away their reiatsu little by little, the other seed releases a receiver bud that latches onto Kihaku, it takes in the reiatsu that the leech bud steals and gives it to Kihaku. The buds cannot be cut off or destroyed until the effects where off. The effects last for 12 posts(keep in mind it doesn’t take too much reiatsu over time). Usage limit:1(hit or miss it’s only one shot)

Reishi devestator Anlage[Reishi devastator plant]

Kihaku’s doll spits a considerably larger seed that releases a large purpleand green striped plant with teeth and barely noticeable eyes. The only purpose of this plant is to absorb surrounding reishi and focus it into a devastating bomb-like attack. It takes 3 posts for the plant to collect the reishi.
Cooldown: 7 posts
Usage limit: 3

Last edited by Kihaku on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 2:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:16 pm

NO to the Reishi bit unless you change your family to Reiatsu and Nature.
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:27 pm

changed
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 6:02 pm

Sorry for being late on the response.

Now, to the other parts.

Please give a rough estimate on how Much Reaitsu it can take.

Having that many poisons is like having that many different techs.

Pick One. You may extend the effects.
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 3:51 am

I assume you meant explain how much for my doll ability so I added an extra explanation in their.

I chose one effect and increased it a bit, also boosting the cooldown a little
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:55 am

Your new First Tech. Didn't you just combine two poisons in that?

I would like you to go into detail as to how they cause internal bleeding. Do they mix with the Cytoplasm of certain Cells found on the Inside and cause them to burst... and how do they hinder motor skills. I'd like it if you went into detail.
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm

EDITED

Couldn't reasonably explain the motor skills and bleeding so i took out the motor skills, sorry I took your explanation, I couldn't think of any other one
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

They're called Alveolus cells. They're found in the Lungs and provide a surface area for the exchange of gases.
Causing them to burst is the same as stabbing someone in the lungs. So no. It would be an Insta-Kill.
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 2:43 am

EDITED
Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 2:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kihaku's doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihaku's doll   Kihaku's doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kihaku's doll
Page 1 of 1